Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Not Again? (Melly and Bri Bri)

Not Again? (Melly and Bri Bri) Empty Not Again? (Melly and Bri Bri)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Briony had decided that she best have a walk through the forest, see if there were any students hanging around, she was quite happy to see that there were none so she could have a relax and a bit of a rest for a moment. Briony took out a book and began to leaf through the delicate pages, worn with time and the elements to which they had been exposed.

Leaning against a tree Briony slid down to the bottom of the trunk folding her legs so that she was more comfortable. Sighing Briony looked over the slightly gruesome illustrations of the effects of blood magic.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Not Again? (Melly and Bri Bri) Empty Re: Not Again? (Melly and Bri Bri)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Melanie walked around in the forbidden forest, she knew that technically she wasn't supposed to be here but she needed a break. A break from everything.

She played with her wand in her hand muttering "Locomotor" and levitating leaves as she walked by them.
    Soon she got bored; Leaves weren't enough of a challenge for her so she started levitating rocks - the bigger they were the better she felt.
    "Locomotor!" she said again and watched the rocks shoot around and hit trees with a very satisfying noise.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Briony growled. Was there no where she could go for some peace? Her ears pricked up and she heard that someone was practising spells, a student, right, she could go berzerk at them for interrupting her peace and quiet. Stepping out of her hidden place in the shadows Briony walked over to the girl, who she realised was Melanie McKinnon and tapped her on the shoulder.

"It's called the Forbidden Forest for a reason. 30 points from Ravenclaw. Explain yourself Miss McKinnon, I thought you told me you were never in trouble and always behaved."

Briony asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Melanie looked up surprised to see a teacher there. "Professor Blake." She said silently. "I'm sorry, I know it's forbidden," she nodded "But it's the only place to get some peace from Peeves, it's annoying, I think he hates me, he follows me around everywhere... I wish I knew some spells so I could just -" She stopped quickly, deciding it was the best to not finish her sentence.

"Did I interrupt you?" She then asked when she noticed the book in her hand. "And I'm not that innocent, thought rule breaking isn't really my thing." she frowned. "But yeah I guess liking nature is a crime." She sighed and looked around the forrest. "Such a pity we aren't allowed here... it's such a magical place."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:40 pm

"Until you get eaten or maimed by one of the beasts that live here."

Briony smirked and placed her book back into her coat pocket looking at what Melanie was doing out here in the forest, at least she was doing school work, Briony felt quite mean about taking so many points but hey it was her job, she couldn't just give them back to her. With a grin Briony pointed to the rocks.

"Good use of the locomotor charm 15 points to Ravenclaw."

With a wink Briony nodded and sighed when she told her about Peeves.

"Tell me about it, I think he hates me too...at least he knows not to mess with me. Or bad things will happen."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Melanie smiled and was thankful when Professor Blake gave her some of the points back, at least she wasn't going to get totally murdered then. "Thank you, its a really good spell." She nodded to herself. "Peeves is bloody annoying, it can be a bit amusing to watch him curse someone else.. but when it happens to you.." she grimaced.

She then sighed. "Professor I'm really sorry if I interrupted you... I really didn't mean to, I just wanted to go somewhere to practice my spells, but I shall leave if I annoyed you."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Briony sighed and beckoned for Melanie to come closer to her, she sat down by the trunk of one of the large trees and rested her feet on the roots that jutted out from the forest floor. Briony didn't know why, but she had taken a liking to Melanie from when they had met in the Owlry.

"Come and sit with me."

She got out her book once more and flicked through the pages, looking for a piece of writing that always made her laugh when she saw it, it was about two lines long and it was written about shadow bending.

"Have you ever heard of shadow bending Melanie?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:10 am