Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Float Like A Butterfly

Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Float Like A Butterfly Empty Float Like A Butterfly

Post by Laurent Dubois Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 am

Laurent was at the lake to practice his ballet, it was his one true passion in life along with music. He often came here because of the beauty and how serine it looked

He found a area just a little bit up from the bank, the dirt was smooth it was perfect for dancing, he then pulled out his pointe shoes which were painted black to disgues them, he was kinda ashamed that he was the only boy in his class who had weak ankles meaning he had to wear pointe

He then launched straight into a high speed pirouette swirling for about 10 times before ending in a very gracefully arabesque, as he place his feet back down he assumed 4th position and took an elegent bow to his adoring yet imaginery audience
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Float Like A Butterfly Empty Re: Float Like A Butterfly

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Korrie wanted to get away from her annoying step-mother. She walked to the lake in shorts, a tank top, and a pair of red and white chucks. Korrie then saw a boy dancing, she had to admit he was really good. She did ballet when she was younger but that is about it. Korrie quietly walked closer and saw him bow at a pretend audience. Korrie then clapped.

"That was really good" she said to him.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Laurent jumped with fright as he heard the sound of someone clapping, he then quickly spun around to see who it was. It was a girl around about his age she complimented him on his dancing

" Oh... thats nothing really.... I mean im not really that good" he told the girl, Laurent then stuck out his hand " Im Laurent by the way" he said with a warm smile
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Korrie walked closer too him. "You could have fulled me, you really are a good dancer, I used to dance myself when I was little but I quit" Korrie told him, the reason she did was bad enough. Korrie smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Laurent, I'm Korrie" Korrie told him introducing herself.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:03 am

Laurent shook the girl's hand " Oh thank, your far to kind and nice to meet you Korrie im Laurent" Laurent then looked down at the ground and began drawing circles with his foot then glanced back up the girl

" So why did you quit, its really fun perhaps you should get back into it" he suggested
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:15 am

Korrie smiled. "I'm being honest, not kind and it's nice to meet you Laurent" Korrie told him. Korrie watched him make circles on the ground. "Are you nervous" Korrie asked because he was making circles. Korrie then put her head down when he asked why she quit.

Korrie sighed and looked back up at him. "I quit because my dad got remarried after my mother died when I was little, he got married to my dance teacher and I couldn't stand her after that. I quit and I never danced again after that" Korrie told him remembering the day when she stopped dancing period.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:43 am

Laurent shook his head as Korrie asked was he nervous " No, its just a habit, I don't know why I do it I just do I guess" he responed

A frown appeared on his face as Korrie gave the reason why she decided to quit dance " Im really sorry to hear that.... but you know sometimes the best dancers are wonded dancers" Laurent said comfortingly
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:38 am

Korrie nodded. "Trust me when I saw this, a lot of people have habits, when I'm nervous I start biting my lip" Korrie told him. Korrie listened to him say about how the good dancers are wounded dancers. "Thanks Laurent, the problem is I don't dance anymore, like ever. When I hear my favorite song I never burst out into a dance. When I quit because they got married I quit for good, I feel like when I used to dance I did it for my mom so she know's that her daughter still cares for her but when I stopped I felt like I let her down and my dad did too when he married someone else. I don't feel like I belong anywhere. This is why I barely have friends, because I always like to push them away from me because I feel guilty. I don't want to do that any more but it's a habit" Korrie didn't no why she was telling him this but it felt good to get it off her chest.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Laurent pursed his lip as Korrie told him thst she had a bad habit of pushing people away, strangely something which Laurent could relate well to

" Ah I see, I don't really have many friends. I guess it's just because I get very competive at whatever task which im doing, ballet has taught me perfection is key and hence many people don't like my overly competive nature" Laurent then placed his hand on Korrie's shoulder

" But you know, you seem like a very sweet person, im sure you'll have no problem finding friends" Laurent remarked
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Korrie just spoke her heart out to him. She listened to what he had to say and realized he was sort of like her. She was very competitive. "You're just like me, but instead I draw instead of dance anymore" Referring to what she said earlier when she quit dancing. "Everything about when I draw has to be perfect, if it's not I get really frustrated" Korrie said.

"You no Laurent, I'm not the only sweet person here, you're a sweet person as well, someone would have never listened to what I had to get off my chest but you did. So Laurent since we're both first years, how about we call each other friends and walk into school with our heads held high and not take anything from anyone" Korrie held out her hand as if they were going to make it a deal. Korrie really could use a friend to talk to when she was at school.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:47 am

Laurent smiled as Korrie said that he was a nice person, he vary rarely heard that most people referred to him as stuck up or try hard, he was pleased when Korrie said that they could be friends

Laurent then gave her a firm hand shake as if they were sealing a business deal " Excellent, that sounds great" Laurent said a warm smile
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Korrie smiled when he shook her hand. "It does sound nice, you no Laurent I think you and I will get along just fine" Korrie told him. She sat there but there was a question she was dying to ask him.

"So will you show me more of your dance moves" Korrie gave him a smile.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 am

Laurent smiled softly at the Korrie as she asked him to do some dance moves, Laurent was very proud of his ballet and was in a sense a little bit vain "Certainly, it would be my pleasure" he replied

Laurent started of in 1st position and performed a plié launching into a flawless pirouette spinning a few times before getting onto pointe and seamlessly floated across the ground, he then performed another pirouette then assumed 3rd position and bowed to Korrie

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Korrie watched him in amazement, this boy was meant for dancing and from what she could tell he was better then her in ballet. Korrie was never this good, Korrie clapped right after he bowed to her. "That was amazing Laurent, you are better then I ever was and that is saying something" Korrie smiled.

Korrie looked at him with a serious face. "Can I ask you something" Korrie asked taking a seat on the ground and looking up at him.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:46 am

Laurent gave a chuckle at Korrie's comment that she was better than her at ballet, he then saw her face go quite serious he was slightly worried, he then walked closer to her and sat down in front of her

" Yeah of course, whats up?" Laurent said in a rather concerned tone
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 am

Korrie watched him go to smiling to concern when he saw her. He took a seat in front of her. Korrie took a breath and looked at him. "What's it like to have something so amazing one day and have it gone the next. I mean I try so hard to look at her and be nice but I can't. My dancing is gone, because of her I gave up the one thing I loved the most" Korrie looked at him. She was talking about her step-mother but Korrie thinks Laurent know's that.

"My real mom before she died loved to dance, it was a passion of hers. She always wanted to become a professional but then she died. It's in my blood but she ruined it just like she ruined my family. I let my mom down when I quit something, even dance. I told myself I would fulfill her dream and become a dancer" Korrie explained to Laurent.

"I'm sorry if I'm dropping my problems on you" Korrie apologized to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content