Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Deceptions

Deceptions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deceptions

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 am

Charlotte grinned at Aireon pulling her tongue out at him, she wondered what it was abOut the common room and meeting nice guys but it seemed to be a common thing that happened to her. Charlotte nodded slightly and opened her arms for a hug.

"Char is actually one of my many nicknames so knock yourself out."

She grinned and pointed jokingly at Aireon.

"Yes,yes I am. Dont look so shocked, I have a talent for being comfortable around people. I won't bite, you should be comfortable too ..."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:28 am

Aireon returned the hug in a gentle way.

"I know a tune that suits this scene well," he said as he reached into his satchel and took out a flute. He then played a lullaby he learned awhile back. It was deep and had amystical feel to it. He engraved runes on the side to enchant the flames to tell a story.

The fire first showed a scene in a forest with deer and birds...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 am

Charlotte listened intently to the music that Aireon began to play, she yawned lightly and curled up on his lap while he played the flute for her, Charlotte hummed lightly along with the tune.

"You're going to make me fall asleep on you..."

Charlotte smiled and looked up from her place on Aireons lap and into his eyes, she grinned lightly and drew circles with her finger on the sofa they sat on.

"You play beautifully Air. My instrument is a little...well...louder."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:53 am

Aireon tried to contain his blush as Charlotte laid on his lap. When she said she was going to fall asleep on him, he replied, "And if you do, I'll be here when you wake."

"You can show me tomorrow. But for now, just sleep and let your dreams carry you away on their wings. Good night, Char."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:08 am

Charlotte laughed quietly she always seemed to fall asleep on people and she was beginning to wonder if she had sleep deficiency or something like that. Her hands moved from the sofa to entwine in Aireon's hair and as Charlotte listened to Aireon play for her once more she hugged his waist.

"You promise you'll be here?"

She asked sleepily closing her eyes and snuggling against him as she felt sleep overtake her senses, without really knowing what she was saying Charlotte muttered;

"You're cute you know?"

With that she fell asleep and sighed happily within it.

(ooc: would you like me to reply me waking up here or would you like to have a new thread with me? If you want to that is, I mean you don't have to but I would like it if we did.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:45 am