Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

You are who?

Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

You are who? Empty You are who?

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 am

Juliet was out for a good time she needed to relax and thought that the hissing snake would be the perfect place. Heading over there she ran into her aunt and uncle and frowned because it was a rarety to seem them around unless they wanted to ruin her life or wreak her good mood.

Sighing a little she walked up to them and that was when she saw him standing a little behind them she nearly froze. Instead she began to back up and was about to turn around and run away when her uncle noticed her and strolled over to her grabbing her hand he yanked her over to Khariton and her aunt.

"I trust that you two remember eachother?" He said rather briskly he knew that the two of them had seen eachother from time to time. What he did not know was they absolutely dispised eachother and wanted nothing to do with th other though they were technically engaged to eachother.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

You are who? Empty Re: You are who?

Post by Khariton Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 am

Zar could not believe she was there, he had spent the last few years trying to avoid her as much as possible, but then her she was right in front of him. He never really could stand her but sometimes he wondered if it was because they were being forced together.

Looking her over Zar and discovered that she had turned into a rather beautiful woman and he knew he would be the envy of all the men to have her on his arm.

Zar reached out his hand to take her hand in his. Zar leaned down to kiss her hand.

"It is quite a pleasure to see you again Juliet after all these years."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:14 am

Juliet forced a smile it was happening again her Aunt and uncle were set in ruining her joy and happiness. Well she could try and be civil around him but she knew that would be hard for othe than the fact that she was being forced to marry him they had completely different beliefs.

"Oh Khariton the pleasure is all mine. And can I say that you are quite handsome." She said trying to get her mouth to form the words without gagging. Honestly she just wanted to run but knew that would be rude so she reluctantly smiled at him a little. She hoped that the years might of softened his beliefs about mudbloods but highly doubted it.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:35 am

Zar could tell that it was killing Juliet to be nice to him, it was almost funny. He could tell she still hated him, they never did see eye to eye when it came to mudbloods. He had come to the conclusion that they were needed for day to day living, but he still couldn't stand to be around them longer than possible.

Looking Juliet in the eyes, "You are still the most beautiful creature I have ever seen." Looking around he noticed that her aunt and uncle had purposely left them by themselves.

"Would you care to sit and talk, we have much to discuss." Pulling out a chair for Juliet.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:46 am

Juliet couldn't help but smile as he pulled out the chair for her and complemented her. She took the seat shaking her head a little bit. 'Maybe he has changed more than I thought he has.' Julie thought to herself.

She had noticed that her aunt and uncle had disappeared to some place leaving her alone with him she felt a little uncomfortable in his presence but then she always had so nothing was new. She only wished that she knew exactly why her parents had chosen him to be her husband he went against everything that they believed in.

"Yes I believe we do have lots to discuss." She said without any real meaning.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:06 am

Zar had to sigh it was going to be a long discussion and he was not sure that this was ever going to work, but his parents told him that this marriage had to take place within the next 6 months or he was going to be disowned and poor.

"Juls have you decided to stop hating me yet, if not this is going to be a very long night." Zar sighed and flagged down a waitress to order some drinks at least to start out the night,

"I will take a bottle of Firewhiskey, its going to be a long night. What would you like to drink my dear?" Zar asked trying to be very polite.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:19 am

"I still hate you but maybe not as much as before." She pushed back a strand of hair that had to decide to go wayward from the rest. Her only guess to why he was here was that his parents may of threatened him or something.

Turning to the waitress. "Just an ice water with a lemon slice please and thank you." She was in no mood for alcohol and had actually sworn off drinking all together she just went to clubs to dance and have a good time. She guessed that tonight was going to be a total waste of her time for coming out but she would push through it.

"So did your parents threaten you to go through with the wedding? Honestly I thought the whole arangment was off after my parents died. But looks like I was wrong."
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:33 am

Zar could tell by what she ordered that she was not going to be drinking and that it was only him, but that is ok he needed something strong to get thought this conversation in one piece without Juls hexing him or something.

"All these years and you still hate me, can't we just settle our difference now, and worry about the rest later." Zar had not realized she hated him as much as she did. "Even I don't hate you this much anymore."

Zar had to sigh at Juliet when she thought this wedding was completely off.

"Juls you know just as well as I do that blood magic contracts cannot be broken, we have put this off long enough. I really do not want to force you into marrying me, but you might leave me no choice."

Zar always wanted to marry for love but then when you grew up like him love was never an option.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 am

Juliet knew that it was her parents wish and command that she marry him. She did not know why exactly they had chose him out of all the others. She also knew that she would go through with it even though how hard it would be for her. For she would still follow their will for her.

"I will cooperate with you and take you as my husband just like my parents had told me that I would do many years ago. My hatred for you ran deep within my blood. Honestly it has cooled a little but I doubt that it will go completely or will take a very long time to go. Tonight however I am partially angry at my aunt and uncle as well so not all of my hatered and anger is directed at you. Do you understand?"

She sighed and leaned against the chair. "When do you want this wedding to take place? I would prefer sometime to get to know you again if you would grant me this one request."
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 am

"I am used to people hating me so what difference is it going to make if my wife hates me too." Zar really hoped that over the next few months that Juliet would not hate him as much and maybe the wedding will not be as tense.

Khariton listened to her demands and they really were not the unreasonable for her to ask.

"I find those requirements reasonable, my parents said I have six months. So does six months sound reasonable to you?"

Zar hoped that six months was enough time for her, cause he wants to make this as painless as possible.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:17 am

Juliet let out a long sigh she just needed to relax she knew that but it was hard when she remembered the things that he did to some of her closest friends. 'Could he of changed over the years.' She wondered he was showing her aside that she had never seen before it was like he was actually desperate for her to marry him.

"Six months will be just fine. And oh yeah why have you come now out of all the years that you could of claimed me as your wife. Did your parents threaten you or something?" She couldn't help but laugh at her question but she did wonder why it took him so long after they were able to be married to come and claim her as his wife.

She would be turning twenty this year and he would be turning twenty one this was a little to much for her but she would deal. For she was sure now that his parents might know something that she did not even know about her parents.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:36 am

Khariton took a big drink of his firewhiskey when she said she would except the six month period and he was glad, but when she asked why he had taking so long to come and claim her for his wife he was not sure what to say. Maybe he could just lie his way out of it, that was his way.

"They basically told me that I could not wait any longer, I am about to turn 21 and it was suppose to happen by then." He knew that was partially the truth even though he was not sure what would happen.

"I am tired of being alone Juls, you were once my friend before I let my hatred of mud..muggleborns get in my way. I can make you happy." Khariton about messed up everything he was trying to do but caught himself.

Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Juliet relaxed a little in her chair as she listened. 'He was tired if being on his own well at least he still had his parents.' She thought to herself she was truly on her own but did not care for she was used to it now. Used to no one loving of caring for her like she was their daughter.

"You know that you are not truly on your own like I am." She quickly blinked back a tear and hoped that he did not notice. She was not ready to seem weak and broken in front of him. "Honestly I have missed talking to you. Arguing about the importance of Muggleborns and even Muggles for that matter." She smiled a little bit more was she starting to Fall for him again.

"I came here to dance and I know we need to talk but would you have a dance with me?" Dancing was the one thing that she had found that could calm her down completely.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Khariton could tell she was upset a little about the alone part. "I am sorry Juliet, I didn't mean to upset you. I am sorry about your parents, I always liked them more than my own." Khariton

Khariton looked at Juliet and smiled, "Well at least you don't completely hate me anymore, makes me fill good that you have missed me."

Kharition took a drink of his firewhiskey and then glanced at the dance floor and he was glad it was the beginning of a slow song.

"I would love a dance Juls, in fact I haven't dance since the last time I dance with you at your aunt and uncles anniversary party." Khariton stood up and offered her his hand to pull her up to a standing.

Khariton pulled Juliet onto the dance floor. Placing his right hand in hers and then his left hand around her waste they started to waltz across the floor.

"Still as graceful as ever." Khariton kiss the side of her head.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Julie smiled and let him lead her out to the dance floor. She felt her whole body start to flow with the music and her dress flow around her legs as they danced. She almost forgot exactly why she hated him and just remembered the good times that she had with him the times where conversation was easy between them.

"This is nice. You know it is helping me let my hatred for you slide more into the past." She said sweetly. And wondered if she was really beginning to fall for him again. If so she hoped the way he was acting was the way he was going to stay for she could get used to this.

As he dipped her she felt a blush creep up her cheekbones. He was being a complete gentlemen something she always wanted him to be if he acted like this earlier there would of been no need to hate him.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Kharition was really enoying himself at the moment. He had grown up a lot over the years but when it came to certain things he could still be an arse, and he knew that they will have both good days and bad days. He just had to get to know her all over again.

"Well I am glad that whatever I am doing is working". Zar said as he twirled her out and back in again. "It makes arranged marriages a whole lot better to deal with if there is no hate."

Khariton wondered what kinds of things she hated him about and wondered how much of them he had changed.

Pulling Juliet close into him he whispered into her ear, "So what about me did you like?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:46 am

Juliet could not believe how much fun she was having with Khariton the years were good to him she did feel a little hatred mixed in with her emotions but she was sure that would be always there however she was now trying to think of away to answer his question as she draped a leg around his.

"I guess I liked your personality before you changed it almost over night, I did and still do like your appearence, hmm I also liked the fact that you were basically always a gentleman around me. Though I was never sure if that was just a play that you put on to win me over." There was an awful lot about him she realized that she had liked at one point.

"So what did you or do you like about me besides my appearence?" She smiled a little as she was twirled out again.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:49 am

Khariton had to smirk when she said he had changed overnight, he could still be the heartless bastard he always was she just didn't need to know that right now. This night was about wooing her and apparently it was working.

Her Aunt had told him that Juliet still hated him and never spoke of him except once or twice so he knew he had to put on a good show. He just wasn't sure how long this facade could last.

"There are many things I have always liked about you, you have a brilliant mind and always give me a good debate once in awhile. You are very smart, sometimes smarter than me."

Khariton twirled her around once more and then pulled her in tight and kissed her. "And still the best kisser I have ever seen."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:01 pm

'Why must he be so different? So kind?' Juliet thought to herself and began to wonder if it was all a show. Was he just putting it on to get her to like him again. She didn't care she would go through with the marriage even if he was a complete jerk since it was her parents' wish they may be dead but she was still their daughter and would fulfill all the deals and arrangement they had made before their death.

Juliet closed her eyes as he kissed her. When she heard the song come to the end she looked around and noticed that everyone had cleared the dance floor and was watching the two of them dance immediately she felt a twinge of embarrassment and wondered of they really were that good together.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Khariton knew that they were perfect for each other, she just needed to realize that. He knew that she was going through with this because her parents had wanted it and she would always honor what her parents wishes were.

Khariton knew how hard this was going to be for her, but he would do his best to make her happy.

When he kissed her he was actually surprised that she kissed him back, but when they released he felt her tense up and then when he looked around he noticed that everyone was staring them.

Khariton looked down at Juliet "No need to be embarrassed they just all notice what I already knew a long time ago, you are a very beautiful woman."

Khariton thought he would take this chance since everyone was staring he thought he would do this properly, she was already embarrassed whats one more thing

Pulling out the ring he had in his pocket, he had gotten it from her Aunt. Apparently it had belonged to her great grandmother. Getting down on one knee he put the ring out in front of her. He knew that this needed to be done.

"Juliet, I know we have had our problems, but I will make you happy. Will you do me the honor and become my wife?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Juliet froze when he got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. She did not hear what he was saying but didn't have to. Her face turned red as a tomato as she blushed. She just stared blankly at him for a couple of minutes.

Finding her voice again she whispered "Yes I will be your wife." She was a little surprised that he had the decency to propose to her but she would of preferred it to be in a more private setting she heard the ooos and awes of the crowd that had gathered around them and suddenly felt really dizzy was this really happening was she engaged to the man that she hated for several years. Would she be expected to move to Russia or could she stay in her beloved England. All those thoughts sailed through her head but she did not think that it was the right time to ask them.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Not that Khariton was surprise at the answer he knew it would be yes, but he had to add to her embarrassment by doing it in front of a room full of people. He also knew he wouldn't refuse him either in front of a bunch of people.

When she told him yes, he stood up once more and pulled her into his arms and kissed her again. He picked her up and twirled her around. "Thank you, I promise to take care of you."

He could not promise that he would always be nice to her, he is the head of the family and they are his rules. But he would always take care of her, and any children that they would have.

"Would you like to go sit back down and get a drink?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Juliet led the way back to the table she had actually been thinking much to her own surprise about moving the wedding up to next month. Signaling the waiter she ordered herself a fire whiskey she needed a strong drink for the first time in a long time.

"So Airton I was thinking how about we move our wedding up until next month." She fiddled with her glass and wondered why she wanted to move the wedding up exactly. But she did for reasons guessing the main one would be that she just wanted it over with.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Khariton lead Juliet back to the table where she ordered a fire whiskey, which kind of surprised him seeing is he had never seen her drink more than one glass of wine. But then fire whiskey sounded good so he ordered himself a glass.

When he heard her want to move up the wedding he was a little in shock, not that it bothered him, the sooner the better.

"What every you want Juls, I can do. You were the one who asked for the six months." Khariton took a sip of his drink.

Khariton looked at Juliet, "I don't want you just rushing in, I am allowing you the time you know?" Khariton raised his eyebrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:42 am