Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

When In Durmstrang

Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

When In Durmstrang Empty When In Durmstrang

Post by Cicero Faragonda Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 am

Artemisia had decided she would stop in to P'yanyi Balerina for a quick drink she wasn't normally the type to go to a pub, often she would be seen at a high class bar loungue or she would have a private drink at home over since she was here she decided she may as well

She entered the pub and looked around it was your typical pub it had abit more class which pleased Artemisia, she then walked up to the counter and ordered a single malt Russian Imp, it was a elegent drink very similar to the muggle drink, a Cosmopolitian, she sipped at her drink looking around the pub
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

When In Durmstrang Empty Re: When In Durmstrang

Post by Rozzers Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Alexa walked in with the final last essays of her students work to finish marking. She needed a drink and this was the closest pub for that, she went over to the bar and ordered a glass of Goblin made wine. She sat down and looked at her students essays and started to mark them.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:23 am

Artemisia noticed a younger looking woman sit down not to far from her and pulled out some papers, Artemisia thought nothing at it at first and continued to sip at her drink, she then noticed the woman writing notes on the papers

Artemisia then leaned foward abit to get a better view and noticed that she was marking essays, Artemisia had to smile to her self she was so glad she was up to date on all her lesson plans and marking though she ought to be considering she had been teaching for a total of 30 years

She then got up and walked closer to the woman " So what class have you got there?" she asked the young woman
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:52 am

Alexa looked up to see a woman asking her a question.

"These are my Transfiguration students essays. Well the last 2 on Gamp's law, then I have finished all my marking." Alexa smiled.

"I teach Transfiguration at Durmstrang. My Name is Alexa Thorpe by the way." Alexa said with a sip of her wine.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:24 am

The young woman introduced herself " Oh yes Miss Thorpe, well there is certainly no need to introduce yourself such an honour to be meeting you" Artemisia said, she then pulled up a seat and sat across from Alexa

"Allow me to introduce myself, im Artemisia Lufkin. I taught Occlumency at Cackles Academy for Young Witches, and recently have accepted the Occlumency position at Durmstrang" Artemisia then quickly placed a mental barrier up to protect her thoughts

" I simply must say how impressed I am with you, in the space of two years you have manged to surpass multiple skilled Occlumens like myself, you truely are inspirational to many young witches and wizards"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 pm

"It's a pleasure to make your aquintence aswell Miss Lufkin. Why thank you. It was hard work reaching for my masters in certain subjects, but it was worth it and Don't worry. You didn't need to put a mental barrier up. I don't ever rape anyones minds. I know if some one is puting a barrier up. I also always catch peoples projecting thoughts aswell." Alexa said with a smile.

She looked at the last essay and marked it.

"So Is Miss Hardbroom still there? last time I saw her was years ago as she is a family friend." Alexa said with another sip of her wine.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Artemisia then gave a soft smile to the woman " Oh im sure you wouldn't, but as I always say its better to be safe then sorry, you never know what thoughts might go wandering" Artemisia said

Alexa then asked if Ms Hardbroom was still teaching at Cackles, Artemisia gave a chuckle " Ah yes she still there, honestly im not quite sure when she's planning on retiring, though they probably say the same thing about me" Artemisia remarked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Alexa gave a chuckle.

"You don't look that old Miss Lufkin. I would say mid 40's. Anyway us wizards and witches live a bit more longer than a muggle. Look at Albus Dumbledore when he was alive, he was well over 100." Alexa said with a smirk.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:03 am

Artemisia then gave a soft smile " Oh thats very kind of you, though it seems to be a new trend to employ the young ones, I guess it's because they get more years out of you"

Artemisia then took a sip of her drink " So tell me what first inspired your passion for Occlumency?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Alexa looked at the women with suprise.

"Ah well lets just say one didn't have a great childhood." Aleaxa paused and put her emotions behind a mask.

"You see my mother used to always look into ones mind. My father studied Occlumency and was a master in the subject and I went to him and asked him to teach me when I started school. I liked the subject so much that I wanted to have a master in the subject." Alexa said with a sad smile.

"What about you? What inspired you to Become a master in the subject?" Alexa asked.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Artemisia leaned back in her chair and listened to Alexa tell of her childhood " Most...Interesting" Artemisia said slowly while she poundered over these deals, it appeared that this young woman held some psychological baggage

"Well it was either do this or become a house wife, you see my parents said either get a career or tend to the house, so its really no surprize that I chose to do my masters" Artemisia remarked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Alexa looked at the woman wide eyed.

"Well at least you got your self out there. Did what you wanted to do." Alexa said with a smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:04 pm