Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Paper Planes l Popov Safehouse #28

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Paper Planes l Popov Safehouse #28 Empty Paper Planes l Popov Safehouse #28

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Tre sat at the top of the spiral staircase in Popov Safe House #28, bored out of his mind. It was hot, and he was lazy. He'd done all his chores, reorganized his room, done Pietra's chores, did the yardwork, reorganized his room, made three new sculptures, had smashed twenty of his old ones, and his daily lessons. He was running out of things to do.

Now, he found himself inside the unplottable residence, the Popovs elsewhere, and nothing to do. What was there to do around here anyway? Around him were his notebooks, filled with drawings and poetry in both russian and english. He frowned breifly, his eyes on the poetry. It was all pretty pathetic, love poems about blond hair and blue eyes, sad poems about wishing for winter... He flipped through one of his drawing notebooks. The drawings ranged from realistic portraits to buxom anime women. Some were colored, some were shaded, and some were just outlined.

Lazily, he picked up another of his notebooks, eyeing the poetry inside, and ripped out a page, folding it elegantly into a paper airplane. Focusing on the design of the plane, he smiled, letting it fly. It flew down the steps in a spiral, coming to land on softly on the floor at the bottom of the steps.

He ripped out another peice of paper and started once more.

Last edited by Treshawn Beneparte on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Paper Planes l Popov Safehouse #28 Empty Re: Paper Planes l Popov Safehouse #28

Post by Iva Popov Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:20 pm

"Can you not litter in the store room?" Iva stood at the bottom of the stairs, hands on her hips. Her heart necklace still hung from her neck, complimenting her deep blue eyes. Papa had asked her to check on Tre, demanding that they spend some time together. Something about friendship, but Iva knew he wanted them to be more than friends.

She picked up the paper, frowning deeply. "What is this, anyway?" her fingers worked to unfold the paper, then paused as the words were exposed.

"Poetry?" she blinked, then grinned, "God, you're such a wimp,"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Tre grinned in spite of himself, raising an eyebrow at his Rusalita. He threw another piece paper airplane, grinning as it flew in loop-de-loops. "Hello to you too, Rusalita." He said, watching the plane's flight as he ripped out another piece of poetry. He began folding it, his attention dropping to his hands. "I am a wimp." He repeated, keeping his attention away from her. He did catch a glance at her necklace, however, which made him smile wider. "I wasn't aware being artistic made me less of a man." He said softly, letting the plane fly. It flew down the steps, twirling in the air. "It's alright, they're all trash anyway."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:48 am

"Girly," She decided, nodding, "My brothers don't do this stuff. Neither does Damian," She paused, then continued, "Except when he cries about his sister. That's sort of... weak,"

Iva was about to grab the newest paper plane when a familiar bark echoed through the safehouse. In the split second hesitation, Zoya managed to leap through the air and snatch the plane. Iva frowned. The wolf was reflecting her own curiousity for the letters, but she didn't want Tre to know that.

With a wordless command, she gestured for the wolf to come back. To her own surprise, Zoya listened, ears pinned back in annoyance. Taking back the now wet letter and unfolding it, Iva began to read with a mocking tone.

"Blue eyes glistening in the sun, won't you please say I'm the one?" Her lips twitched and her voice grew less taunting, "The day become trapped in your golden curls... how you stand above the other girls. Angel face and tiny waist, let this love not be a waste,"

Her face red, Iva peered up the stairs at the boy, "Who is this about, Tre?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 am

"Weak." He repeated. "That's me." He let another plane fly, watching it. His face stayed impassive as the bark signalled the arrival of Zoya. He did like the wolf, at least. She was just like her master. He focused on another plane, this one a drawing of said wolf, colored in almost perfectly. He let the plane fly, watching it go down the stairs.

He made a long, loud tear in another poem as she started reading, the words piercing through his heart on her musical voice. "No one." He answered in a monotone. "Just a random poem." He looked down at his hands, realizing that he'd made this one into confetti, and let it fall, watching it slip between the steps and fall around Iva. Moving his eyes away from her, he ripped out another paper, folding it slowly. Maybe she'd believe him. He glanced down at her before returning his attention to the plane. She was blushing.

Shit.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 am

Zoya danced in the paper rain, biting the strips as they fell. Iva just stared at the wolf, unsure of what to do next. She dropped her paper, eyes wide and innocent.

"Tre, I'm with Damian. I can't-... You shouldn't like me anymore," she whispered. She took a step up the stairs, turning her gaze towards him, "You can find someone better than me. I promise.

"He needs me, Tre." she whispered, "He's been hurt so many times... "
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:26 am

Tre refused to look at her, instead letting the plane fly. "I'm not asking you to abandon your muggleborn pet, Inno." He said, ripping out another page and looking down on the rhyming words. "I haven't said anything about it. I'm not asking for anything from you."

He crinkled the paper in his hand, blowing on it and turning it to ice before dropping it, watching it shatter into a million pieces. Wordlessly, he reached for another one, ripping it out of the notebook. "I understand." He said emotionlessly, folding another plane. "I wouldn't ask that of you." He blew on the plane, watching with a distant sort of fascination as the plane turned to ice. It would seem he could turn most things to ice, if he wanted. He threw it, watching as it flew through the air and crashed into the distant wall, shattering. Well, at least its flight had been straight and true before its inevitable defeat. That had to count for something, didn't it?

He let out a snort of amusement at that thought, ripping out a new page and starting the process once more.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Iva scrunched up her brow and sighed, aggravated. She pushed herself up the stairs, stopping so they were face to face. She took his jaw in her hand and stared him into the eye. She might be a Slytherin, cunning and ambitious, but she had no reason to cheat on Dame. He gave her everything she needed.

But something about Tre kept her coming back.

She dotted a kiss on the forehead, mumbling, "Don't make that face, you loser,"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 pm

He didn't look up at her as she made her way up the stair, ducking his head as she got closer. Why wouldn't she just leave him alone? Didn't she see what she was doing to him?

He shivered at her touch and met her eyes, careful to keep his expression neutral. His eyes fluttered shut as her lips touched his forehead, and he frowned. "I'm not making a face." He argued on principle, turning his head away from her and forcing her hand off him. "Did you want something, Inno?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:31 am

"I want you to be happy," Iva responded, removing her hands from his face. Hurt shone in her eyes and she stepped closer.

"Tre, come on, don't be like that," she rubbed her hands together, the familiar itch of germs returning, "We've been friends since forever. Remember when Vin closed you in the closet by accident and Pieter cried because he thought you died?"

She pushed him, like two friends would, "Come on, we can still be friends,"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 am

The corner of Tre's mouth twitched and he glanced in her direction. "Do you remember when the boys and I scared away the nanny by making her believe we ate you?" He asked, his eyes staying decidedly to her left. A startled chuckle found its way out of his mouth as she moved closer. "We put your baby clothes on a roasted chicken and dug in. The nanny ran off screaming."

His golden gaze rose to her, looking at her, even as she pushed him. "We'll always be friends, Iva. I can't stay mad at you."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Iva snorted, shaking her head in disbelief. What a stupid babysitter. She was surprised Papa even bothered. "Of course I don't remember! I was barely 3!" she gasped, "Remember when Pieter fell down the stairs and cracked his hip when the parents were out? God, we thought he was going to die!"

She gave a fond smile, giggling. "I'm glad, Tre,"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Tre grinned. "And we bandaged him up and threatened to kill him if he told Papa anything." He shrugged. "The House Elves had to tell Papa."

He scowled at her, sliding away from her. "You would be." He stood, suddenly, not wanting to be around her any more. He closed his eyes and pinched his nose, turning away from her. "Stop torturing me, Inno. Either be with me or leave me alone." He forced the words out, gritting them through his teeth. "There is no middle ground."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Iva chuckled, not realizing how serious he was about this. She gazed into his eyes, then sighed, realizing. the look in her eyes gave way to something resembling Papa's angry face, but calmer.

"Tre,' she said softly, "You just said it. Friends. That's all we are at this moment," She took a step closer, "But, you belong to me. You belong to the Mob."

She ran her fingers around his neck, a far away smile on her face, "If I wanted to crave my name here, you'd have to obey,"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Tre grit his teeth, his hands fisting at his sides as she touched him, repressing the violent urge to shiver. He was putty in her hands. Pathetic. "Carve what you want." He growled. "I'll always belong to the mob. But not you." The lie was foul on his tongue, but he spat it out anyway. "I belong to Papa. And when he dies, I'll be free." He kept his gaze decidedly above her head, letting himself believe that at least if he didn't look at her, her power over him would no longer exist.

"Besides, by the time you come into power, I'll be back in America, and finally an ocean away from you."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Iva dug her nails into his skin, a growl rising in her throat. Her other hand found his shirt collar and tugged him down.

"On your knees, now," she hissed. Disobedience would not be tolerated. Not now, not ever. the look in her eyes was definitely resembling her father now- dark and menacing.

"I don't care what your father says or what you think. I own you. Not Papa, not Pieter. I. Own you." she said, "When Papa bites it, you'll be sorry," She nudged him with her leg, hard enough to hurt. "And you will be punished for this. Now."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Tre allowed her to pull him to his knees, looking up at her with an all-knowing smirk. He'd seen this look before, and it never boded well. "You're so hot when you're angry, Inno." He said, his eyes darkening. "Though I'm sure you hear it all the time."

"Believe what you want." He countered, his smirk quickly turning into a dirty sort of grin. "I'm already sorry." He made a kissing motion with his lips, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Don't think I've ever seen you from this angle before. It's awfully flattering."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Iva pressed a hand on to his collar bone as she rummaged around in her pockets, her eyes taking on a knowing gaze.

"You're not gonna distract me by talking dirty," she spat. What sheneeded wasn't in her own pocket, so she bent over and slid a hand into Tre's. Slowly, she removed his pocket knife and flipped it open with a single movement.

"Don't move, or I'll make it deeper." she commanded. Pulling the neck of his shirt lower, the knife pressed against his skin three times, leaving an "И" on his skin. Iva threw the knife aside with a sneer.

"Everytime you disobey me, I'll add a letter." she said, "Innokentiya is a long name,"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:06 am

Tre grinned. "I already have." He purred. He froze as her hand rested on his collar bone, the look in his eyes dangerous. A gasp was renched from his throat as her hand dug into his pocket, and his head fell foreward, making his gaze up at her almost covered by his bangs. He listened to her spiel, a smirk flitting over his lips. "I can't wait to see you like this again." He purred, his voice low and husky. "I'm here on my knees, and you're taking advantage of me. You must love the power." The grin lengthened, and his voice dropped in volume. "I bet your pet never gets to see you like this. Wonder if he could handle it."

The symbol on him burned, but he refused to let it heal. It would give her too much satisfaction. "Can't wait for the next letter." He chuckled, darkly. "By the time I'm done, you'll have to write your name all over my chest." He licked his lips slowly, bringing his gaze us to her. "Think of me everytime you write your name in Russian, Rusalita." He winked at her, almost hoping for more punishment.

Maybe then he'd be rid of her.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 am

Resting her hand inhis hair. she gave Tre a sharp push, annoyed with his antics. He was implying she had some sick pleasure in doing this, and, well, maybe she did. But, that didn't matter.

"Dame isn't my pet. You're the pet. He ranks above you," she spat. "And he only gets the rewards," She turned her head to look at him once again, satisfied.

"The next letter will come in due time. If you enjoy it too much, I'll find something else," she nodded, "Think of me whenever you breath, and the scar hurts your flesh,"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:48 am

"Only rewards, eh? Do I get a collar?" He smiled angelically. "I'd adore a collar, Master." The name came out ugly, almost a slur. "Looks like I have this sexy side of you all to myself."

He shivered, and grinned as his blood, along with the power healed his wound. "What scar?" He asked cheekily. "You didn't think your name would be there forever, did you?" He laughed, the sound low. Dirty. Dangerous.

He winked at her as he was pushed, letting himself fall. "I like it rough. Its true." He grinned. "You know, your a pretty kinky girl, Inno."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Iva gave a half smirk, turning back to him. She strolled over, making sure her hips swung alluringly as possible. She pressed her foot on to his chest, forgetting about her skirt. Part of her was angry, of course, but.. the other part loved this.

"Collar?" She ignored the master comment, giving only a smirk, "Maybe if you're lucky. As for the scar..."

She bent over and ran her fingers over the bloodied shirt. "It might not be on your skin, but it'll be on your mind. I've scarred your mental being,"

She lifted her foot off of his chest, embarrassed, She crossed her arms, the meek Iva reappearing. "You're the one excited over this!"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 pm

tre's eyes darkened hungrily as they caught on her hips, and slowly he licked his lips. His body gave an involentary shiver as her hand brushed over where the letter had been only moments ago. She was right, of course, he would find himself thinking of the letter at the most inopertune moments for the next few days, but she didn't need to know that. His eyes slid over every inch of her, and it was almost obvious that he was undressing he mentally. He had a point to prove, whether it got him into more trouble or not.

"Excited?" His hand wrapped around her ankle, taking advantage of the return of the Iva he was used to, and tugged it up and over him, pulling her downward so that she landed quite literally in his lap. With a growl, he smirked at her. "Let's get something straight, Inno."

He flipped them, bringing himself above her and pinning her with his body. His mouth found the sensitive spot on her neck, and his tongue made small swirls against her skin. "The only punishments I get from you, are the ones I allow you to give." He murmured huskily. "Even with all the power you'll inherit, for now, I have more strength." He smirked, pulling away to look down into her eyes. "I could easily turn away everything and anything you do."

Last edited by Treshawn Beneparte on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Her body being watched, Iva couldn't help but feel like prey being stalked. She turned away, opening her mouth to speak when her legs gave out and she found herself on his lap. A gasp escaped from her lips and she clenched on to his shirt, unsure what to do.

She was even more unsure when Tre ended up on top of her kissing that spot on her neck. How did he even know about that? Her hips bucked involuntarily and a groan soon followed. He was speaking, but she couldn't listen.

"St-stop tempting me!" she kicked from under him and moved her lips to his neck. For a moment, it seemed like a kiss, before she sunk her teeth into his neck. She spat away the blood, sneering, "How dare you!"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Tre growled low in the back of his throat as her hips moved against his. That hadn't been i n the plan at all. Abort abort abort a...

Her moan derailed his train of thought, and he moved his hips against hers in retaliation, wanting to hear that sound again.

A jolt of shock and pain flashed through him as her kiss turned into a bite, and her snarled at her. "How dare I do what?" He asked huskily. "Make you feel good?" His lips returned to her neck before she could answer, finding that same spot and attacking it in earnest. His mouth and tongue never ceased in its movement, and he hoped it would tear her resistance to shreds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:10 pm