Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Tiddlywinks

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Tiddlywinks - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiddlywinks

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:24 am

"Well, challenges are fun," Julian grinned, a twinkle in his eye as he rubbed his hands together, "What's life without a little excitement?"

Looking at her curiously, the prefect tilted his head, "Of course I'll listen. You - you're the Minister." Nodding, he saluted her, grinning.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:15 pm

"That is a good way to look at things, Julian."

Kallie hummed a bit as she looked the boy over, trying to assess whether she was being impulsive or not.

She finally decided that she had thought this through enough.

"It may seem forward, Julian, but the few times I talked to you, I must say I have been rather fond of our converstaions," she gave a slightly mischievious smile, "Now don't let that go to you're head."

"I am willing to propose, should you wish, you the posistion of... I believe the schools are calling it apprentice. Nothing too fancy really - just someone in the magical world to look to for guidiance."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Nodding, Julian smiled at her, humming softly to himself. Grinning slightly, he shook his head, "Nah, it won't get to my head." Tapping it, his grin widened, "It's almost impossible to inflate my ego." OK, so maybe that wasn't all true, but it wasn't like the littlest comment sent his heart aflutter.

Eyes widened at her proposal, his mouth fell open. Why him? There were people out there better, who needed much more assistance than him. Mentally slapping himself for wondering why, he nodded, beaming, "Oui," Clamping his mouth shut to stop himself from rambling on in French, he shook his head softly, continuing in English, unable to stop himself from stumbling over his words in excitement. "Yes - yes - I - I'd love to."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Kallie smiled a bit and nodded her head.

"Good," she stated before looking at her watch. "Unfortunately now I have somewhere I need to be; I shall be in touch then Julian."

She started to walk away but stopped to flash a grin over her shoulder.

"Remember now, behave, and I want to hear those names next time we talk."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 am

"Thank you," Julian said, grinning as he resisted the urge to hug her. She was just amazing. He'd thought that most Ministers would be all uptight and stuffy, but she'd actually made him, Julian Rousseau, her apprentice. He felt the sudden need to jump up and down and squeal, but supressed the urge. He was a prefect, and the apprentice of the Minister of Magic. It would not do.

Waving as she walked away, he smiled slightly at her as she turned back around, "I'll know them all." he promised, "And I'll stay out of trouble. I'll be perfect."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:21 pm