Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Mint Tea

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Mint Tea  Empty Mint Tea

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Virgo entered the Tea shop and took in all the beautiful smells of the different teas and homemade coffe cakes, he ordered a mint tea and carrot cake, Virgo then found a seat and sipped at his mint tea

Virgo then pulled out his book titled Gillyweed; A Rich History, he turned to the chapter his was up to and began reading quickly becoming lost in the fasinating history, occasionally sipping on his tea
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Mint Tea  Empty Re: Mint Tea

Post by Delaney O'Brian Fri May 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Delaney ran around the store giggling at all the hearts and pink floating around. It was any little girls dream palace. Her sitter was distracted with flirting with whatever person the young lady had persuaded into the admitedly know date shop, so Del was free to do whatever she please.

"I'm Delaney!" She annoucned to a yound man sitting alone and reading, "Who awe you? Why you alone? Don't you got a-a-a- ... specail fwiend; my sitter has lots of special fwiends. I'm not suppose to talk about 'em. But I do... maybe you can borrow one of hers."

The young girl beamed at such a suggestion. Thinking it was the perfect answer.

[OOC- Del has a speech impediment that makes her unable to pronounce 'R's - so if there are any stray 'w's around, just replace it with an 'r' and it should make sense Razz]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 pm