Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A little treat :)

A little treat :) Empty A little treat :)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Hayden was walking along, whistling her mother's favourite song happily. She had just send her mother a mother's day gift, borrowing Twin Weasle 2's gold ow. She hoped her mother enjoyed her present after all it has cost a fortune. Deciding to treat her, she walked up to Flprean Fortescue's ice cream parlour. Smilng prettily as a random younger wizard held the door open for her, she walked up to the counter.

"A triple chocolate monster brownie sundae" she said snootily, placing a handul of gallons onto the counter.

A little treat :) Empty Re: A little treat :)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 am

Barzini looked up from his book as he saw an adult witch who had just walked in, and with a nod, returned back to his book on Transfiguration and continued eating his ice cream slowly.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Scaning for somewhere nice to sit, she spotted a sweet looing younger boy and smiled. Brushing her curls from her face, and flicking imaginary flint off her leather jacket, she grabbed her ice cream.

Walking up to the boy, she sat down and put in a spoonful of chocolate ice cream in her mouth.

"Yum!" she exclaimed.

Turning to the boy, who she thought was a student, she grinned and said "Hayden Starrstone. Nice to meet you".

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:58 am

Barzini nodded and said, "Barzini to you," and gestured at the seat opposite him.

"You... Don't mind me saying. You look familiar. I swear I saw you somewhere before." Barzini said uncertainly.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 pm

"Bar..Barzini?" she said, her perfectly plucked eyebrows furrowing.

"Familiar" she whispered, freezing up. "Whe..Where have you seen me?" she said, flicking a curl behind her bronzed shoulders.

"Hogwarts" Hayden smiled, gustering towards the hogwarts textbook.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 am

"No... Maybe somewhere else... Do you have any idea about the warring faction of Barzini..? My house?" Barzini asked, definitely sure that he saw her before.

"Then how about... Uhm..." Barzini struggled to recall where and when he had encounters with other people.

"Uhm... Which Muggle school did you go to? Maybe a book festival?" Barzini asked again, and took another bite at his ice cream.

"Wow. Your tanned."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:56 pm

"Warring what?" she giggled, he was sweet when he was stuttering. She smiled, revealing her sharp white teeth.

"Muggle" she snorted. "Darlin' I went Beauxbatons" she grinned, dipping her finger into his ice cream.

"Yes, well I'm Italian" she said. "Noble house of the Starrstones, Pureblooded of course".

"Maye you saw me in the daily prohept" she suggested.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:49 am

Barzini looked at her and sighed.

"My family used to command an army, but we became more peaceful with time. So... We command respect in certain ares, but I guess we're not that well known anyway, seeing that we only fought 86 wars in my whole family history."

He took another spoonful of ice cream and looked at her.

"No, I don't think I saw you in the Daily Prophet. Hmm..." Barzini said slowly.

"Seeing your another pure-blooded supremacist, I am pure blood too, but I mingle with muggles, muggles are my neighbours back at home. We go out with them, give tuition for muggle lessons for free during the holidays... So... If you think muggles are greatly inferior, I implore you to leave." Barzini said, his voice turning icy cold, quite unlike his usual friendly tone.

He was upset of course, he is going to lose an adult acquaintance and possible, a would-be friend.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:28 pm

He was upset of course, he is going to lose an adult acquaintance and possible, a would-be friend.

"Army? Barzini? Hmm..I might have heard of you" she said, dipping her spoon into his ice cream again.

"You wouldn't have want to see me in the newspaper. Besides how old are you? I was in the newspaper five years ago. You might have been to young to be able to read" she inplied.

"I'm no a pureblooded supremascist! AND I WON'T LEAVE!" she said, her voice raising.

She noticed his cold voice. "I simply believe that we are more able than muggles. Besides not everyone's below me. I have a friend thats a werewolf. My brother is one too" she whispered, quietly.

She was sad that he didnt want her as a friend. It wasnt her fault that her dad broght her up to think she was better than everyone else!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:35 pm

"Werewolves?" Barzini's head shot up and a sense of pity went through him.

"Please. Sit. Order anything you like. My treat. But muggles do perform excellent in a lot of areas. Which, I will not go into. Now, no need to raise your voice. I won't be intimidated at all." Barzini gestured at the seat directly across him.

He took another spoonful of ice cream and as he cast another look at her and spoke, his voice was extremely... Welcoming... Friendly... Warm...

"I see your into sweet things like myself. So tell me, uhm... Miss Starrstone, or maybe, if you allow, Hayden, how are you?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yes. Werewolves" she said, sadly. She felt his pity and tensed.

"What areas? Mr Barzini" she asked, wondering how they could possibly do well.

"Im sorry, i didn't mean to offend you" she said, taking the seat across from him.

"I'll pay Mr Barzini. What would you like?" she smiled.

"Please call me Hayden. I'm fine. You?".

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Barzini sat up straighter and said, "I said I'll pay. Your the lady and I do have the money."

Barzini took out a pouch of Galleons and placed it on the table.

"Well for a start, Muggles are already more effective in warfare. Guided missles... Nuclear missles... Tanks... Battleships... Song writing, I think they're good at. And the sports they play are much more fun..." Barzini said cheerfully and looked at Hayden.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 pm

"Why thank you, kind sir" she smiled. "I'll have a chocolate icecream milkshake.

"Muggles like war?" she questioned, surprized.

"Sports? What sports do they play?" she asked. Hayden grinned at the younger boy.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 am

"Muggles fought a lot of wars, a lot more than wizards. Bloodier and longer. Take the second world war for example, over sixty million dead. They play things like rugby... Basketball... Soccer or even shooting. How I wish I was back in the muggle world again..." Barzini said sadly.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 pm

"That's silly" she said. "Killing sixty million people. I'm surprized that they're not all dead if they have these many wars. You want to go back to the muggle world? Not stay here!" she exclaimed. He was a strange young boy,she thought.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 pm

"That was 50 years ago. The muggle world is a complex but beautiful place. Next time, I'd take you along." Barzini grinned.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:09 pm

"Haha, okay. It will be a laugh" she smiled, thinking about the muggle world.

Was it dangerous? Would people find her strange? Hmm.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:04 pm

"Muggles are generally nice and cool. They got weird little gadgets we don't. Really!" Barzini added when he saw the look of incredulity on her face.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:10 pm

"Nice? They used to burn us at stakes and they're always trying to kill each other." she raised her perfectly plucked brows.

"Gadgets? What kind of gadgets?" Hayden asked.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:14 am

"Those are fake witches who swindle people. So... Its a different case. They got telephones they can use to instantly talk to another person on another end of the world. We use letters." Barzini said sadly.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 pm

"Oh cool. Telefones? Telephones" she said to herself.
    Sweet, she found silently.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 am

"Yes. Telephones. Very good equipment. You got any muggle-ish things on you?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 pm

She looked at him and stuck her nose in the air.

"Darlin', I'm pureblooded remember. I'm better than those stupid muggles" Hayden said, snootily.

Before erupting into giggles, "I'm joking. I have a muggle flat screen TV in my office" she said.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 am

Barzini glared at her until she burst out laughing.

"Sheesh. It never gets old huh." Barzini joked and laughed.

He was warming up to this adult already.

"Sigh... I miss back in the days when I watched TV with my muggle friends in their homes. All the laughter..." Barzini stated and smiled.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:40 pm

She smiled at his glare.

"I can't believe you fell for it" she grinned, her cheeks rosy red from laughter.

The child in front of her was quite nice, Hayden thought silently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:31 pm