Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Afonka Alkaev
Faye Beneparte
6 posters

Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting Empty Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:06 am

FAYE'S HAIR TRANSITION: As I think right now:

Stay cute, blonde and short for a while: Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting Sbjaqa

Then I'm thinking around fifth year - she'll grow it out: Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting 23k4qptRandomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting 72zol4

And then in like sixth maybe seventh... She'll go nice dark brown: Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting NgppipRandomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting 34gki03
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting Empty Re: Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:59 am

:O Wait, this means she'll live until then. Yay!
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting Empty Re: Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:44 pm

*looks around suspiciously* MAAYBEE it just means what I would do if she lives Razz

Also I would like to note that I did say "As I think right now" Which totally means "Subject to change" Which could just mean I change the order...

OR it could change as in it doesn't happen at all Sad

Very Happy

You can decide what I meant Razz
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 am

I DECIDE YOU WILL KEEP FAYE LIVING AND CHANGE HER HAIR LIKE THAT CAUSE ITS PRETTY AND I LIKE WHAT YOU DID THUUUUR.

Okay? (:
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:15 am

YAY! THIS MEANS SHE'LL LIVE. <3
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 am

*shakes head* you people Razz I think I'm just winding up you're hope too much Razz Maybe I just wanted to spam GIFs of Carey Mulligan cute-ness Razz Ever thought about that?
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 am

Right so more randomness from the CB Razz

I still say that this is Vanna's fault butt - meh, I'm just going to post the photos: you can decide what I was thinking of:

Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting S1ktuv Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting 1z2fwk3 Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting 2nqyxr7 Randomness I'm making for the moment then probably deleting 2pts4sw
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:10 am

uefhnciuehiuwnhiuwno I WANT A WEDDING LIKE THIS OMFG PLEASE.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 am

I am very proud that this is my fault Razz
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 am

... lol. xD THANK YEH SAVVY. <3
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 am

You're very welcome Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:04 am