Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sightseeing

Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Sightseeing - Page 2 Empty Re: Sightseeing

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 pm

The next day Myles headed to the door and opened it and headed back over to the couch he would allow her to come out if she wanted even give her the chance to beat him up he honestly did not care nor did he want to try and torture her into submission.

He just sat there staring into space thinking how he had foiled his own plans there was no way he was going to be able to sell her off now he just wanted her to be with him forever and ever but knew that she would most likely not want to be a creep like him. He was not worth anything to anyone so why would someone want to be him or near him for that matter.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:28 pm

When Jaz woke up the next day she was feeling a little better, but she was twitching. She wished she had some potion to help with it. It was getting annoying, the twitching and she wanted it to stop.

She got up and was going to ask to use the bathroom and noticed the door was open so she just went into the bathroom herself. While in the bathroom, she just helped her self to a shower. She needed something to help her relax, and then she was going to talk to Myles. Under no circumstances was she calling him Master.

She finished up with the shower and took a towel and wrapped it around her. She was going to ask Myles if he can either cleanse her clothes or transfigure something for her to wear.

She knew she was being tempting but she was at the point she didn't care, if he was going to rape her she mights as well make it easy for him. Walking in her towel she crossed in front of him and went to the little kitchen area to get something to drink. Then made her way over to where he was sitting and sat down.

"So how is this gona work, I really prefer not to be cursed again?"

Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:02 pm

When she came wrapped in a towel he lowered his gaze a little he was not going to let her get to him any more. He whispered "I am sorry about that." He had not honestly meant to do that she just got to his head.

He closed his eyes a little. "Well dear you asked last night why I kidnapped you. The truth is I don't know how to interact with others yet alone the opposite sex. I have spent most of childhood locked away from others because I was not the child that my parents wanted and they were embarrassed to be seen yet alone near me." He did not know why he was telling her this. The only reason why he took captives was because he liked them to see what it was like to be him.

He looked up at her and quickly transfigured a dress onto her for he could not bear to see her in the towel any longer. It was giving images that he was not ready for. He had never had these feelings for a captive before and it was bugging him.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 pm

When Myles transfigured her towel into a dress she was really relieved. She really didn't want to sit around in a towel nor did she want to put the dirty clothes back on. "Thank you." Jaz said calmly

Listening to what Myles was saying and she just listened. That was one thing she was always good at doing. She almost pitied Myles, he had a hard life compared to hers. She always had everything she wanted and now she still had everything she wanted, except the love of someone.

Looking Myles over she realized he was a very attractive man he was, and wondered why no woman ever caught his interest. She was watching him and caught him lower his gaze a little and she just was trying to figure out what caused him to be broken.

If people saw her now they would think she was crazy and someone saw her getting attracted to the man who 24 hours ago kidnapped her.

Shite, she was suppose to be at the Russian ballet this morning and she wondered how long before someone missed her.

Jaz stood up and walked into his kitchen looking around to see what she could make them too eat. She might as well make herself comfortable and do something or she was going to go crazy.

"Myles, what are you wanting out of this? Planning on having me be you sex slave for awhile then throw me away? Or just torture me for awhile?"

Turning to the stuff on the stove she had started cooking.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Myles just stared he did not know what to do. Finally he got up walked over to the wall and just began to punch it over and over wondering why he was such a loser and a monster it was not something he wanted it was something he was forced to think and just excepted it.

"You can go and leave me like everyone else if you want. No one wants a messed up man like me." He sighed she was the first one that he let go on her own honestly he did not know what came over him.

He went back to punching the wall until he finally just let himself fall to the ground still wondering why he felt this way about her.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Jaz had finished cooking what she was doing and then she heard him start punching the wall. She had placed the plates she had made on the table and just watched him beat the wall. He first thought was good at least he is not pounded on me.

When she heard him tell her to go and leave him, she thought that this was perfect and was going to take the chance and go. In fact she left her things in the bedroom and walked to the door. In fact she opened the door walked out then closed it.

She stood outside of the door for a few minutes with her head against the door then she heard him go back to punching the wall. He was so broken and he had hurt her, but she was torn about what to do. She had to have stood outside the door for at least 10 minutes.

She finally sighed and opened the door back up, she couldn't just leave him like that, she could tell he was miserable for what he had done she walked over to him where he had fallen on the floor and got down on the floor with him and pulled him into her arms.

"Myles, it is ok, I forgive you." Then she picked up his face and kissed him.

Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Myles sighed as he heard her leave everyone left him. However he was shocked that she had came back in and kissed him of all things. "Why are you still here? No one stays with me everyone goes. So why are you still here?"

'Does she really care for me? No one cares for me so she can't and how can she forgive me so easily I sent a curse at her took her away from her life whatever it was for a day. Also no one ever forgives me they all hate me for enternity even my parent hate me... Everyone hates little old me.' He thought to himself he could not believe why anyone would forgive him or care for him for that reason.

He just did not know what to no one ever had cared enough to pay attention to him he was a monster that most people just wanted to forget about. So why was she still here? What did she see in him that other's didn't.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Jaz smiled at Myles, "I don't know, call it temporary insanity." Jaz really didn't know what she was doing, she didn't know if she was signing her death certificate, or was trying to help a broken man.

"You know if you would have walked up to me and talked I would have been glad to talk to you." Jaz smiled and stood up. Reaching her hand out to help Myles up off the floor

"Come on, I worked hard on that breakfast lets go eat it." Jaz smiled and hoped he would just come with her.

Jaz had seen growing up many kids that had hard life especially many that went to ballet school with her, maybe she thinks she could fix him.

"But I need my purse, it has a cellphone in it I need to make a phone call."
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:09 am

Myles smiled a little bit and stood up he headed over to where he had stashed her purse and brought it over to her kind of tossing it at her feet trying to get too close just incase he did something that he would regret he was not sure how to act around her any more but he the smell of her cooking made his mouth water.

"So what did you make us for breakfast?" Another thing that he was not used to if he wanted to eat something other than bread and water he had to make it himself which probably was why he was so skinny as a kid.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 am

Jaz picked up her purse and got her phone out of it. Shite the number to the ballet was in her hotel room. She would just call directory assistance they should have it. Dialing the information number on the phone she was watching Myles. He probably thinks she is calling the aurors or police

"Yes, I need the number to the office of the Russian Ballet" Jaz waited for the number but then they offered to connect her.

When the ballet office answer Jaz tried to think of a good excuse. "Yes this is Jazmina Bright, and I was scheduled to be there today and I had some issues with flight and room, but I will be there tomorrow." Jaz smiled and hung up the phone.

"Well you didn't have much to eat, so I just made some eggs and bacon. If I would have had my wand it could have been better."
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:01 am

He tilted his head to the side a little as he listened to her conversation. When he heard the word ballet he perked up, he did like to watch the ballet. He wondered what she had to do with was she a ballerina? If so there was no way he was going to let her stay.

He skipped over to the kitchen table. "Well it smell delicious!" He could not understand why he was so happy or what was happening to him to be exact it wasn't really normal for him to act this way around anyone to be exact.

"So are you a ballerina?" He asked with a small smile creeping across his face.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 am

Jaz smiled at Myles at the way he was acting, it was interesting how different he was when someone decided to give him some attention. Attention she had learned a long time ago was something that someone enjoyed receiving and when it has been deprived.

Sitting down at the table she had to smile again, "Well I am glad you like it." She started to eat it.

"I will tell you about my life if you explain to me why you kidnapped me first." Jaz just wanted to get to know him.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:46 am

"Well I guess part of it is I originally wanted to see you suffer as I did when I was a child. I also wanted to get to know you..." He paused for he knew that it would seem weird to kidnap someone to get to know them but he did not know anything else for he was not allowed to socialize at all when he was a kid.

"I know it seems weird to you but I don't really know how to interact with humans or any living thing since I was left on my own more often than anything and was not allowed any pets." He felt like he should not tell her everything about his messed up brain.

"Has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful?" He could not believe those words left his mouth.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:14 am

Jaz wondered what happened in Myles past to make him feel that, "I am really sorry your family made you feel that way. But you can talk to me about anything you want and I will listen."

Jaz smiled at him and finished what was on her plate and stood up to put it in the sink and then went to sit back down, "I will be glad to get to know you too, I am here for the next 8 months."

It had taken Jaz awhile to figure out why she was taking this so easy and she believes it was some of the things she had seen in school. She had a friend who was a Slytherin house at Hogwarts so she new it all too well what can happen in families like that.

"So then I take it you went to Durmstrang? I went to Beauxbatons myself." She had not even asked for her wand back yet, but that was ok she was trying to earn his trust.

Jaz smiled at his complement, "Thank you, I get that a lot being a Ballerina." she had to smile "BUt you know you are very handsome yourself. Any girl would be happy to be on your arm."

Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:24 am

He cocked his head to the side again and gave her a lopsided grin. "You seriously think that I am handsome?" No one had ever called him that before he never thought that he was normal let alone handsome. He scratched his head a little and just stared at her.

When she said that she wanted to get to him he stood up and walked over to other end of the room and rested his head against the wall and wondered why anyone would want to get to know him he was a nobody hardly anyone knew he existed after he graduated from Durmstrang he kind of just locked himself up in his loft and watched out for girls that could make a perfect target ones that seemed week and helpless.

He hated himself everything about himself there was nothing that he liked. He wondered what she found in him that seemed to stay and wanted to get to know a social outcast like him. He suddenly wanted to be left alone. To mope in his self pitty.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:12 am

She looked at Myles when he asked if she really thought he was handsome. "Well I don't have a reason to lie to you, you have already allowed me to leave." Jaz sighed when he got up and walked over to the wall.

Jaz finished cleaning up the mess they had from breakfast and decided it appeared he was going to close himself out from her now so she would take her leave.

"Well I was hoping to get to know you, I think you are just misunderstood, but apparently you do not think you deserve to have a friend." Jaz sighed, she was actually drawn to him and wanted to pull him out of his shell.

She walked over to Myles and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I remember I don't hate you and I forgive you. I bet somewhere underneath there is a good person."

Jaz looked at him and sighed before she walked out the door.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:35 am

Myles looked at her as she him briefly but then went back to the wall. When he heard the door close he banged his fist into the wall causing a dent. He then pulled himself away from the wall. Went over to the couch and flipped it. He did not care about any of his belongings the next to be overturned was the the table and chairs.

She had left just like everyone else no one wanted to be with him everyone hated him. He felt worse than ever. He just wanted to let his rage out and he did not know any better way to do it besides punching walls and flipping the furniture. He finally stood in the middle of the room and screamed before crumpling on the floor in a heap.

"Why did I think she was different? She is just like anyone else here for a little while and then gone again." He mumbled to himself he just hated himself and the world and just wanted to end the pain and everything else. What was there to stay alive for nothing. He reached into his sleeve pulled out his one and only true friend Fred the razor and began to carve into his arms and watched the blood flow before everything went black. He had passed out.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 am

Jazmina knew that Myles needed some time to himself so she thought it would be best if she just left. She didn't understand why he felt so low of himself, he kidnapped woman so he would get attention. Jazmina would love to just hex the people that made him feel that way, no person should ever be made to feel that way.

If she would ever tell some one that she was kidnapped then place under the unforgivable curse and wanted to get to know this person they would probably want to lock her up in some hospital and throw away they key. But then most people do not know what she has gone thru in her past, and what she had seen.

Jaz and went and got a few groceries for Myles apartment, he had like no food so she was trying to be nice. She also got herself a few clothes. She didn't want to go all the way back to the hotel, she realized that she never got her wand back anyway. But it didn't matter to her she had been living a muggle life for a long time.

Walking back to the apartment, after figuring out which way she was going she made it to the alley she was looking for. She knocked on the door, "Myles, Myles." but he didn't answer. She thought it was odd cause he he heard it was her he would open it.

Walking in the door the first thing she noticed that all of the furniture was over turned and the room was a mess, wholes punched in the wall but the sight that caught her eye the most was Myles laying on the floor in a puddle of blood.

She dropped the bag she was carrying and ran over to him digging through his body and clothes looking for a wand, any wand. She had found hers still in his belt where he had placed it. She started to say some healing spelling but the problem she had was she needed some blood replenishing potions.

After she got the wounds healed she levitated him into the bedroom placing him on his bed. She knew he would be out of it for awhile so she apparated out to the nearest apothecary and picked up some potions and some cream to heal up the scars on his wrists. once she got back she went into the bedroom and forced the potions down his throat and applied the cream to his wrists. After that she left him to sleep it off.

While he was sleeping she went into the other room and set to cleaning everything up and putting the groceries. After that was done she sat on the couch reading a magazine she had picked up.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 am

When he woke up several hours he later he nearly freaked out that he was on a bed. He jumped off of it stared at it and wondered how he had got there. He scratched his head for the last thing he remembered was he was laying in the middle of the living room floor.

He headed back to the living room froze when he noticed that it was all cleaned up. And nearly freaked out again when he saw Jaz sitting there. "What are you doing here?" Then he realized that he was probably alive because of her he looked down at the floor and just stared at the floor for a few minutes.

"I guess thanks is in order." He said as he shuffled his feet a little and jetway continued to look at the ground. He never had a reason to thank someone before.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 am

Jaz was in deep thought was the magazine she was reading that she didn't hear Myles come into the living room until he yelled at her.

"Well hello to you too." Jaz said. She was a little nervous that he could hex her again, but this time she had her wand just in case. "Is that the way you greet the person who just saved you life" She set the magazine down and got up off the couch.

She heard the thank you but waved it off like it was ok. "Well I only did what any decent human being would have done."

She walked up to Myles looking him over." Are you feeling ok, anything you need?"
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Myles backed away slightly when she approached him he was not sure what she was going to do. For in his past if anyone approached him it usually meant that he was in for a punishment. But she just wanted to know how he was feeling he could not get a finger around this girl. He let her go yet she had returned. Did she really care for him that much.

"I am fine." He said still staring at the ground. For he did not know how long she was going to be in his life and he was afraid to get to close to anyone for they all left him eventually. Left him to fend for himself not caring about how he felt about it. Why would she be any different.

He sighed and just sat down right where he was standing he did not care that it was the floor he was used to sitting on it to be exact.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Jazmina sighed when Myles turned away from her, she knew that this was going to be a very long road ahead if she truly wanted to break Myles out of his shell. She knew that she would have to spend a lot of time with him, and she knew all the things that could happen.

She barely heard heard Myles when he said he was fine then he he sank to the floor and Jazmina could not help but sigh when he did that. She decided she would just join him on the floor.

"Well seeing is your not going to talk to me, your going to listen instead. I am going to be here for 8 months and I need a friend and someone to keep my company so I am claiming you my friend.

She knew that Myles wouldn't know how to handle this, she could already tell she was going to control this.

"For a change I am taking control, and not you. After 8 months we will see where things are, plus I will be staying here instead of my hotel because someone needs to make sure you eat something besides bread and water." Jazmina grinned she was going to play hard ball and she was going to win.

Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 am

'What she wants me as a friend? No one ever wanted me to be their friend before.' He looked at her his mouth slightly open as he listened to her speak was she really going to be staying in his house he could not formulate the words in his mind. He began to wonder who would want to live in a dump like this one with a social outcast as himself. Most of the time he did not want to live with himself.

"I guess we can see if it would work." He said trying to stay calm and not freak out for he had absolutely no idea if it was going to work past the first week or month but he guessed with enough effort from both of them, which he was not sure was going to happen on his part as much as it would on hers anything could happen. What was that saying... 'Time heals all wounds.' Or something like that he was willing to give it a try and knew there would be fights along the way but that was expected.

Sighing a little he stood up and headed to the couch and plopped down and began how it would work there was two bedrooms one upstairs in the hidden staircase that only he remembered was there on occasion himself he usually just slept on the couch when he had captives to keep a closer eye on them and he had captives more times then not.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 am

Jazmina could not help but smile at Myles he will see if it might work. Does he not know who he is dealing with.

With a smirk Jaz set about cleaning up his apartment, she was going to be here for at least the next 8 months she was going to make changes, she was not going to live in a prison.

Jaz started with the kitchen turning the greyish looking walls to a nice cream color, and fixing the broken cupboards. Cleaning the stove and fridge that looked like they hadn't been touched in a stone age. Looking in the fridge she went ahead and straighten up what she had put in there. Deciding that Myles and her would do some more shopping later.

Next she moved into what would be called the living room, also changing those walls to cream color and then pulling Myles to his feet so she could transfigure the couch into a soft leather sofa. Then pushed Myles back onto it, Jaz liked the finer things in life sometimes.

The next room she moved to was the bathroom, looking at it, it was just a basic shower, and she knew that she could not have that at all, she loved a shower as much as the next person but she needed a tub, and thanks to the power of magic she expanded the bathroom and added a tub.

The next room she went to was the bedroom that she had been held in when she first got here. She also set to clean this room, painting the walls also cream color. Looking at the bed she totally transfigured it into something a lot fresher looking, she tried not to think about how many girls he had brought in here. She hope that since was going to be there he would not find the need to grab anymore girls.

Once she was done she went back to the couch where Myles was still sitting, she was pretty sure he was in shock at the changes and she was a little wore out, so she laid on the couch with her head on his lap.

"So what do you think?" She hoped he would be ok with it. She didn't understand why he had not cleaned it up himself.

"So Myles, do you have any other rooms in here? I noticed that the bedroom down here is the only one I have seen. I mean I hate seeing you sleeping on the couch."
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Myles looked around and noticed everything that was changed he rolled off the couch and just stared in disbelief he could not believe what she had done to his house but what was done was done and he would have to live with it but why was he feeling his anger rise towards her.

He sighed and went to take it out on the wall again he did not feel like hurting her since she proclaimed him her friend and that meant a lot to him and he would not hurt her just yet. He turned his attention back to her when she asked if there was another room and he thought he should show her to the hidden staircase and thus the room.

"There is one room that is hidden from the eyes as well as the staircase that leads to it." He walked over to a tapestry that hung in a corner of the wall and stretched all the way down to the floor and pulled it to the side and revealed a long winding staircase.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:39 pm