Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Duel in the Shack

Duel in the Shack Empty Duel in the Shack

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Hayden quietly crept around the corner of the shrieking shack. Pulling out her wand, she quickily cast silencing spells.

Smoothing down her emerald green robes, she took aim and fired. Pleased as her non-verbal spell hit target, smashing it into a thousand pieces.

Feeling a cold hand on her shoulder, she whipped round, pressed her wand into their neck and whispered deathly quiet, "Who are you?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Duel in the Shack Empty Re: Duel in the Shack

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Hades crossed Hogsmead heading towards the shrieking shack for yet more training exercises. His cane hit the ground in time with his footsteps, he came up to the door and paused feeling another spirit in the house already. He tilted his head to the side using all his senses to try and pick out who it was. A woman he hadn't met and she was training.

He smiled to himself and silently made his way towards her, placing his hand on her shoulder. His instincts took over and before he knew it he had her arm twisted behind her back her wand in his other hand. "Nice and quick, but not fast enough. You have to be prepared for an attack, a wand to the throat isn't fast enough. Actions are faster than words sometimes. Remember that." He smiled letting her arm go, spinning her wand in his hand so he presented her with the handle.

"It's better to stop the intruders, friend or foe as soon as you know they are there, until you know who they are. I could quite easily have killed you then. But..." He paused spinning on the stop to look at her you're lucky i am one of the good guys." He smiled giving her a little wink.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

She furrowed her eyebrows at the man who had grabbed her arm. Listening carefully to his advice, she made note in her head to start training physically as well, forgeting to block her mind.

Feeling less cornered as he released her forearm, which held many scars. Most from her abusve father. "Thanks" she whispered, taking her 11" Blackrose Beech wand from his hand.

"Thanks for the advice" she smiled, brushing blonde locks from her face. Blushing dreadfully at his wink, she decided to use her intelligence and asked uncertainly, "So are you friend or foe?".
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:30 pm

He smiled no one could hide their thoughts from him, the mind was the link to the soul. He kept hold of her arm looking down at the scars. "Who did that?" He asked concern written all over his face. He hated people that hurt woman, they should be well respected in their world.

He smiled at her gently. "Well from what i've seen i'd say we were on the same side. You believe in the power of wizards too right?" He smiled conjuring up a chair for him to sit down on. "I could teach you, you know. I am more than qualified to teach you to fight." He told her watching as his cane turned to a snake in his hand. "Wizard or muggle you name it and i can do it." He smiled.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Watching carefully, she saw his smile. "Who did that?" he asked. Hayden scowled, "No one". Looking down, she lightly traced the angry silver scar. A smile played at the sides of her glossy lips as she thought about her father's screams and pleads.

She looked into his expressive eyes and grinned as she saw the concern. It felt good to have some one to look after her, to worry about her.

Looking at his smile, she blushed again. "Wizards have more powers than others" she smirked, her childhood beliefs coming in. Copying him, she conjured up a chair and gracfully sat down. "Teach me then" she smirked devishly, licking her lips. Power was soon to come to both of them.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:09 pm

He smiled "Ar revenge. I see." He said sensing her thoughts. "Yes we do, we are the stronger race." He smiled gently. He got to his feet making the chair disappear replacing it with a life like dummy. "This is your enemy, think of it as human because it will attack like one. Lose your mind for one second and he will get you let's see what you are made of." He smiled moving out the way before flicking his wand to make it come to life.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:39 pm

"Yes revenge" she smirked. "Bastard deserved it".

He smiled at her again and once again she blushed. Really, she scolded herself, calm down, his just another man. Beauxbatons didn't teach you to resist charms of men for no reason.

"Malfoy! Is it like a boggort" she whispered, her eyes wide. She went white as it turned to life. "IS IT A BOGGORT! she yelled, moving back.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:55 pm

He smiled. "Most people do, but once i'm finished with you, you wont have to get revenge ever again, they will be dead before they even get chance to piss you off." He smirked moving to the side of the room.

"No it's not a boggart its just a dummy transfigured to move as a human does." He said flicking his wand to stop it. "Tell you what stand aside i'll show you." He smirked removing his jacket and placing it in the corner of the room. He waited for her to move before he flicked his wand again, the dummy sprang to life immediately aiming a spell right for his chest. He ducked and rolled over to the side aiming his own non verbal curse at it which did nothing. "He can only die by physical touch." He smiled using his athletic body to dodge another curse slowly getting closer and closer to the dummy.

He rolled behind him and flicked his cane turning it into a knife which he sliced open the dummies neck, making it fall to the floor a normal dummy again. "See easy." He smiled shaking his cane again to turn it back to normal. "Use everything to your advantage." He twirled his cane in a circle moving to stand beside her. "Now it's your turn." He smiled. "Enjoy it, it's fun."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:16 pm

"Can you get into Askaban?" she asked excited. She was glad, it wasnt a boggort then he would know what scare her and use it to his advantive.

She carefully watched his toned body move to dodge curses. She was amazed by his speed, his knowledge. Carefully, she removed her outer obes, revealing muggle clothes. Seeing his look, he simply said "Give you better movement". She was wearing simple black shorts and a blood red tank top.

Casting spells on it to slow it down, she attempted to ram it. Physical was never a strong point. Her light frame did nothing, it didn even budge. Grabbing a hair clip from her hair, she quickly ran up to to it and stabbed the clip into the pressure point. She watched it fall to the ground and disappear. She decided to work on her pshysical skills. She smirked.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 pm

He frowned. "Azkaban? Do you know someone in there?" He asked slightly confused to why she had asked. "But yes i suppose i could." He smiled.

He gave a little nod to her clothes, they showed her figure perfectly. He watched her moves carefully picking up every step and every fault. He smiled moving over to the dummy to repair it. "Nice use of the hair clip there. You need to use your strengths to your advantages, what are you good at?" He asked.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:02 pm

"Azkaban. Yes, i know someone. When I've finished my training, could we go there?" She smiled back, her eyes flickering with excitiment.

She blushed as she felt him watching her, trying to impress him, to show him she was worth his time. "Thanks" she sad, amused by the hair clip. It had just fell into her mind.

Well, not just fell. It was from a memory. She sadly, looked down at her arm, touching a long line. It was from a hair clip.

"I...I'm an animagus. I'm good at convicing people to see my side. Umm...I went to Beauxbatons so you can guess what skills i picked up there".

She flushed scarlet.

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 pm

"Well that depends whether they are on my side." He smiled giving her a little wink. "I can't go releasing my opposition now can i?"

He took hold of her arm and ran his thumb over the scar. "Hair clip?" He asked knowing it was that, that had caused it. He smiled. "Right so what is your animagus?" He asked nodding at her other strength he could guess that, Beauxbatons always produced the best woman.

"What about brands of magic where do your strengths lie there? Transfiguration, charms, DADA... the dart arts." He smiled pausing to add in the last to get a good look at what she thought about them.

(OOC Thought id post once more but now i really am going. Smile See you tomorrow if you're online.)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 pm

She felt him hold her arm and ran his thumb over her scar. "Hair clip" he stated. "How did you kn...You didn't. HADES!! I can't believe you've been reading my mind!!!" she yelled, pretending to be angry but really she was embrassed.

"My animagus is an artic fox. Swift and deadly" she said, jabbing him in the ribs. She quickly looked into his thoughts, ruffling through. "We could make Hogwarts like Beauxbatons!".

"Strenghts...hmmm. I'm very good at reading mind but not blocking them, I'm good at DADA but i can't take down a boggart. I specialize in Dark Arts" she said, smirking.

"Umm...I'm also good at the...se... seducation spell" she mumbled, going Weasley red.

"But i have many weakness. What about you? Strenghts/Weakness?".
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Hades smiled spreading his hands wide. "I can't help it i don't even realise i'm doing it now. It's just something that comes natural to me like breathing, you don't need to think about it to do it." He smirked slowly circling her in the centre of the room.

"Hmmm." He said examining her body. "You're a little small so strength is out of the question." He smiled running his hand through his hair. "But good things come in small packages. I have no idea where that quote came from." He smirked. "What about speed are you fast on your feet little one?" He asked giving her another quick look before pausing to stand in front of her.

He tapped the side of his head and smiled. "No one can read my thoughts i've mastered Occlumens and legilimens. I am yet to find someone to block me out, there is always a weak point you can break through." He smiled twirling his cane round before slamming it back down to the ground to lean on.

He nodded. "Fox nice and small yet deadly when they want to be. I'm impressed." He smiled. "We could... if the ministry didn't poke their nose into things that don't concern them. Do you agree with the ministries plans Hayden?"

He tilted his head from side to side stretching his neck. "Again i could teach you that." He smiled he excelled at blocking people from entering his mind. "Boggarts are easy enough to take down once you get past that initial fear." He nodded as she carried on mentioning her strengths a little smile playing on his lips as she mentioned the dark arts.

He raised one eyebrow at her. "The seduction spell eh?" He smiled. "Don't go using that on me now. Hmm well i've practised a LOT of magic in my time but i excel at anything to do with the mind but the dark arts are my specialty."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 pm

"Well, I'll let you off. How much of my mind have you read?" she asked, embrassed. She kept her stormy eyes on him as he circled her like a shark.

She blushed as he looked over her body. "I'm pretty fast" she said, proudly.
    "Oh and I'm not little. I'm almost 22. I just look young" she said, raising her eyebrow.

"Well then Hades, I'll make it a personal goal of mine to break through your mind defenses."

"You shoud be impressed" she said, haughtily. "Are you an animagus" Hayden inquired, sitting down and stretching out her slim legs.

"I dont agree with those dimwits plans. Ha" she snorted, unladylike. "Yes teach me to block my mind! Wait!! Doesnt that mean you'll see personal memories" she asked, worried.

"I refuse to take on a boggart" she said.

"Dark arts. Always thought you'd like them" she grinned, teasing him.

"Seducation, Hades. Yes but i wouldn't use a spell. I'd rely on my looks. Mr Malfoy for all i know you could be a married man with kids or have a girlfriend!" she said, offended.

"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:25 pm

"I haven't read any of it, my mind automatically reads others but just because it picks up on things doesn't mean i listen to it." He smirked. "It's like breathing you know you are breathing but you don't really pick up on it." He explained.

"You are little in size." He smirked. "I'd like to see you try minds are my specialty no one can invade mine but i can invade everyone elses." He smiled. "No matter how hard they try i ALWAYS find a way in. Did you know the mind is the only thing linking your body to your soul?" He asked going to lean against one of the walls.

"Ar well that would be telling now wouldn't it." He smirked giving her a little wink. "I'm afraid you'll have to work for the answers. You might as well fight your fears. What are you scared of most?" He asked.

He smiled. "I could read all your memories right now if i wanted. But i won't because i respect your privacy i will try to stay out your mind. But i will ask you one question and i would like a reply. If it's not what i want to hear i will wipe your memory." He smirked then made his face straighten out of all emotion.

"The times are changing, Hayden and it's time people stepped up and took sides. A new group has been founded to rise against the ministry and their beliefs to hide our kinds away from the muggles and anyone that stands in their way. They are smarter than the death eaters they did everything wrong, they have learnt from their mistakes. So will you join them or side with the ministry?" He asked he was sure he already knew the answer without even entering her mind.

"Hmm good looking and you know it eh?" He smirked she was just like him in so many ways. "Oh call me Hades my father is Mr Malfoy. So what would you say if i have none of those mentioned?" He asked playfully.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:56 pm

"I'm only a little bit little" she pouts playfully.
    "No i didnt know that" she said.

"I will be able to block you" she smirks, haughtily. "And how am i meant to work for the answers?" she qustioned, her brows furrowed. "Scared of most of all. None of your business" she said, shifting. Please don't make a boggart again, she silencly begged.

"Join them" she whispered. "I will give my life for them. The minstry are dimwits!".

She blushed when he said good looking. Oi, she thought, your meant to be the one blushing not me. "Well, Hades" she purred. "We'll have to see" she smiled, 'innocently' biting her full pink lip
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:30 pm

"I never said it was a bad thing being small you could surprise people they won't be expecting much power from you. Use it against them, trick them then force them into submission." He said turning his cane into a snake, which he let slither up and around his arm.

"We'll see." He smiled giving her a little wink whilst letting his snake move towards his neck. He hissed gently willing the snake to get closer. "You trained of course i'll train you up in return for you loyalties in the order. Deal?" He asked holding out his free hand for her to shake.

"Good that is what we like to hear. I will owl you with the details of the next meeting." He smiled then shrugged. "I don't blush it looks horrible against my blonde hair." He joked running his hand through his hair as he talked about it. "Well i look forward to that." He winked.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:37 pm

"I never said you did. I'll trick them alright" she smiled.
    "Does it bite?" she asked, watching the snake. She flushed. He gotta to stop winking at me for im going to die from blushing to much, she thought.

"Deal" she shook his hand, smirking. Get ready world here we come she thought.

"I've got blonde hair and i blush" she said. "Come on tell me what makes you blush?" she questioned.

"You should" she smirked, running her slim fingers down his back.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 pm

He smiled. "They won't know what hit them when we announce our arrival, it will throw the ministry and the people into panic." He laughed stroking his snakes chin.

He glanced from her to the snake's head now rising from his shoulder to get a good look at the new person. "He can but he'll be nice if i tell him too." He smiled hissing to the snake to stay calm she was no threat to either of them. "Even if he does bite it wont be poisonous, he's not real. He's transfigured but he's good for calming my moods. He makes me relax." He smiled.

"Yes but it looks good on you, i on the other hand would look an idiot. But i was made without the blushing gene i'm afraid i don't even blush when i get hot." He smiled a shiver going down his spine as she ran her finger down his back.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:53 pm

He smiled. "They won't know what hit them when we announce our arrival, it will throw the ministry and the people into panic." He laughed stroking his snakes chin.

He glanced from her to the snake's head now rising from his shoulder to get a good look at the new person. "He can but he'll be nice if i tell him too." He smiled hissing to the snake to stay calm she was no threat to either of them. "Even if he does bite it wont be poisonous, he's not real. He's transfigured but he's good for calming my moods. He makes me relax." He smiled.

"Yes but it looks good on you, i on the other hand would look an idiot. But i was made without the blushing gene i'm afraid i don't even blush when i get hot." He smiled a shiver going down his spine as she ran her finger down his back.

"We'll rule the world" she laughed too.

"I'll stay on your good side an the snake's too" she said, staring at the snake which was now rising.

"It's doesnt look good on me" she said, eyelashes lowered.

"Hades, what scares you more than anything in the world?" she whispered.

She felt him shiver against her and decided to hug him. Standing on her tiptoes, she hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder. Pulling away, se smiled and turned to the snake.

She looked at the snake and gently stretched out her hand.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:06 pm

"Yes that's the spirit." He smiled. "We have the power to do anything we want to do. We can succeed where all others before us fail. We can learn from their mistakes."

"Good i don't think he'll like you if you turn on us and i might just have to let him bite you. I'm not the forgiving type." He smiled. "My real snake poison is more stubborn, he likes to check people out for himself."

"Well i could find a whole line of guys that would disagree but think what you want we know otherwise." He said nodding to his snakes as he said we.

He thought for a second wondering whether to tell her it was never good to let out your weaknesses but he did it anyway. "The dead." He stated looking over to the door away from her. "They scare me the most."

He froze as she hugged him, he never hugged anyone but he wrapped his free arm around her anyway. Giving her a little smiled as she pulled away.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:21 pm

"I've always have spirit. But fire is most important. You must be passionate about what you're doing" she exclaimed.

"I won't betray you, I'll even take a wizard's oath!" she promised, nodded her head, her blonde locks bouncing.

"Well, I hope our real snake likes me" she smiled.

"What did you imperio them" she said.

"I'll keep it secret" she whispered as he told her his fear.

Offering him comfort, she once again hugged him, pressing herself into his toned body and allowing him to rest his head against her shoulder.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm

"Good and yes fire is important, i know someone who's made of the stuff." He smiled.

"Oh i know you wont you'll be taking a special oath to get your brand. In fact maybe we should do that now. No point in waiting is there." He smiled waving his wand so a cauldron full of potion arrived in the room.

"I'm sure he will, he likes pretty much everyone i like so you'll be fine." He smiled pulling back his sleeve to reveal his bare forearm then pulled out a knife from his pocket. "You ready this will hurt a little but ill take most of the pain." He smiled weakly then pressed the knife to his forearm slowly dragging it towards himself to make a long slice.

"Now its your turn hold out you arm." He said moving to stand in front of her waiting for her to prepare herself.

"Thanks that's all i need the dead chasing me." He smiled.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:12 pm

She smiled back.

Hayden looked at the potion and then back at Hades.

She lifted her unmarred forearm and stretched it out, allowing him to cut into her, hissing at the pain.

"Do i have to do this everytime?" she asked, her pretty face worried.

"It's alright. You look like you need these hugs" she grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:12 pm