Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Oh, gag me

Oh, gag me Empty Oh, gag me

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Letti looked around at the tea shop in complete disgust. She had invited Lola, Josh's girlfriend, to the tea shop to bond. She had reluctantly agreed, something Letti was pleased about.

The whole tea shop thing was a test. Where as Mel would probably enjoy this place, Letti couldn't stand it. A sign of indifference or utter disgust to the place would put her in her good books.

She looked up as said girl came. "Hey there."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Oh, gag me Empty Re: Oh, gag me

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Lola looked around the Tea shop.
    ugh why did she want to meet here? She thought to herself. She was there to meet Letti, Josh's friend.

"Hi Letti." She greeted her. and walked towards her. She did not like this place and really didn't want to be there, but Letti had asked her to meet her and she said yes.

this place is so ugh. she thought and continued looking around.
    Lola didn't even know why she had agreed to meet her. She did not know her, at all.

"So.. How are things going?" Lola asked to start a conversation.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Letti grinned at her disgusted expression. "I'm doing fine. How about you? Actually, better question: how much do you hate this place?" She grinned.

A lady wearing a skimpy blood red 'dress' (it looked like an over sized t-shirt) appeared next to them. "Can I take your order?"

"I'll have peppermint tea, please. What do you want, Miss Peppermint?" she smirked.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 pm

"Ugh! I despise this place." Lola said right before the woman appeared to take their orders.

"Oh I would like a peppermint tea too." Lola said and smiled, people always thought it was weird of her to drink peppermint tea, because of her name

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm

'Good. I swear, if you liked this place, I would've strangled you," she half-joked. She smiled at Lola. "So, what do you see in my brother?"

She examined Lola closely. She was pretty, and a red head. Josh had always hated red heads, so for him to like her, she had to be pretty special. "I really hope you don't mind me?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:02 pm

"What I see in Josh? Oh he's funny, charming, cute, he has this amazing smile and his eyes are so beautiful, I really like him." Lola answered, all the things she was saying about him were true. Lola babbled on and on about him and realized maybe Letti didn't want to know, since she called him her brother.

"Mm maybe I should stop babbling about Josh, so tell me Letti, is there anyone you like?" Lola asked and raised one eyebrow.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:33 am

Letti laughed carelessly and shrugged. "Not really. One, I'm too young to date. And, two, i don't really trust anybody other than my siblings, so," she shrugged again as the waitress came back with their tea.

"Thank you," she muttered.

"And, i don't mind you talking about Josh," she said, taking a sip of her tea. She didn't realize how hot it was until it burnt her tongue. "Ow! Why does this always happen to me!?" she yelled, panting slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:24 am