Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Potions class for first years (Lesson #1)

Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potions class for first years (Lesson #1) Empty Potions class for first years (Lesson #1)

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm

I gathered my supplies and hurried down the stairs that led to the dungeons. It was dark, but loud and I found that I had arrived last out of everyone in the class.

"Sorry I'm late," Gilbert apologized with a smirk in his voice as he looked for an empty seat.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potions class for first years (Lesson #1) Empty Re: Potions class for first years (Lesson #1)

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 am

Vivian looked up briefly at the boy who had just entered. He really wasn't that late. The class hadn't even started yet. Looking at the seat next to her and finding it empty, Vivian decided to help the boy out and beckoned him over. Besides, he had the same colors as she did which meant he was a Ravenclaw. It was a good idea to make a friend in the same house.
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potions class for first years (Lesson #1) Empty Re: Potions class for first years (Lesson #1)

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Gilbert was relieved to find an empty seat and he casually walked over and took his seat. The girl next to her was a Ravenclaw and she was quite pretty. He turned to her after putting his books away.

"Thanks, I'm Gilbert Lancelot. You?"
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:50 pm

"Your welcome," Vivian smiled at Gilbert. Wait... his name was familiar. "I'm Vivian Hawthorne. By the way, do you happen to know a girl named Gabrielle Sands?"
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:42 pm

"Hey, nice too meet you," Gilbert smiled easily and turned a light shade of red. he never knew why he did. Gabrielle was quite beautiful, with her big green eyes and long brown hair and a smile that made people want to smile back. But, there was nothing more to their relationship then friendship. they'd known each other since almost infancy.

"Yeah I do, we're good friends. You a friend of hers too?" He asked.
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Annabell sighs lightly and looks around the class. She pulls up her arm glancing at her watch. Why was this stupid thing so slow? She looks down and decided to speak in her grandmother's native tounge.

"ugh, warum wird nicht an der Zeit schneller zu bewegen? Mir ist so langweilig!" She says lightly as she lays her head down on her desk.
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Gilbert looks at Vivian with a funny expression on his face. "Are you alright?" He asked, laughing.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:06 am

Vivian shrugged. "Well I met her on the train ride here. She was really nice and yes I'd consider her a friend now. She said we made a good team," Vivian laughed at that and added, "Oh and she mentioned you too. That's why I asked."

She then turned to the girl who had just walked in, confused. "Is everything okay?"
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 am

"Oh that's cool." He laughed. "Yeah I could see you too getting along well. What'd she say, nothing bad I hope," He grinned.
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:12 am

Annabell smiles, "Yes sorry, what i said was i wish time moved faster. Mainly cause I was bored. I like to practice my German, traurig. My grandmother taught me it. So it's a habbit for me to talk in that language, Mostly cause my mom doesn't understand it."

She smiles again and pushes her red hair out her her eyes.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:53 pm

"No, no," Vivian smiled at Gilbert brightly. "She just said you had been friends for awhile. Or 'for forever' as she put it."

She nodded at the girl. "Oh, okay, I understand. And I know what you mean. I really wish this class would start soon! But you don't have to be bored, you know. There's two perfectly nice other people in here who could talk to you." Vivian laughed and then extended a hand towards the girl. "I'm Vivian Hawthorne."
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Annabell smiles, shaking the girl's hand, "Annabell Hensen from Hufflepuff."

She leans back, "It's a pitty there isn't anyone else in my house here." She fixes her bangs and rests her arms on the table as she begins to tap lightly on it.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:32 pm

"hello everyone..." smirks. 'where are all the other slytherins' sighs and sits down quietly next to gilbert lancelot "hello"
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 pm

"Hey" Gilbert said to Annabell, turning to Vivian.

"Yeah I guess we have been friends for forever," He laughed, then heard a girls voice behind him. "Oh hi,"
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 am

Annabell smiles to him then yawns quietly and her tired eyes water lightly.

"Ah I wish class would start already!" She says a light frown on her lips.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:44 am

"Yeah, I actually haven't seen a lot of Hufflepuff students at all in my classes except for you," Vivian remarked to Annabell. "Curious..."

Turning to Gilbert, she said, "You're lucky to be such good friends with her. She's really awesome! I must admit we talked a lot on the train."

Noticing the Slytherin girl who walked in, Vivian waved at her. "Hello. I've met a lot of Slytherins so I'm sure one will show up eventually."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:09 am

Roselia yawns and thinks "boring! why must i be forced to learn with these amatures?! i am a snape for christs sake! challenge me!" she sees annabell and smiles. though not a slytherin they had become fast friends and roselia vowed to protect her dear friend no matter what the cost

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 am

she lets out a rather obvious sigh and readys her cauldron. its rather impressive plated in gold and looks as though its been used quite often and her old battered wand next to her. she glances around the vacant classroom. smirks as she thinks 'this is my commpetiotion? i knew id be at the top. no sweat' she drunms her fingers on the desk. waiting for someone to get cocky and mess up
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:08 am

Gilbert turned to Vivian. "Yeah she sure is amazing," He smiled at the thought of her. "Speaking of which I think she might have this class."
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Annbell looks at Roselia smiling,

"Hello, Roselia. It's nice to know someone in this class." She turns to the two Ravenclaws,

"No offense. It's just that I knew her already." She smiles at them and looks at Roselia's couldron, "Wow that's amazing! Ich kann nicht glauben, dass es in Gold ist verkrustet!"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Roselia smiles, flattered "thank you. i won it. my family has a knack for potions" she smiles, not her normal smirk but a genuine smile. " so what language were you just speaking? i know a small bit of french, cuz of my mum, dad didnt want much to do with me."
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Vivian looked curiously at Gilbert. He sounded sincere. Perhaps he was more fond of Gabrielle than he thought. Smiling, she said, "That would be nice. I'm sure she'd be very happy to see you. Shame you weren't in the same house."

She turned to Annabell and shook her head, "None taken."

Vivian then spotted the Roselia's cauldron and grinned. "Wow, that is impressive! I'm sure it will help you a lot in this class."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 am

Gabrielle walked into the classroom, scanning the people. She spotted Gilbert and Vivian and her heart soared. She came walking over, sliding into the next available seat.

"Hey Viv, Gil," Gabrielle smiled. "Have I missed anything?"
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:36 am

"Yeah I know, pretty ironic, seeing as almost everyone in her family was," Gilbert turned his head and his eyes lit up. "Hey Gab," He laughed because he knew she didn't like him saying that.
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:08 am

Annabell smiles lightly,

"german! I was taught as a young kid." She looks over at Gabrielle ,"Well hello again."

She turns back to Roselia and stretches, "Man i wish class would start already!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 am