Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A New Start (Bri and Cobie)

A New Start (Bri and Cobie) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Start (Bri and Cobie)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Cobalt held his head in his hands in complete silence for quite a long time, just thinking about all of the thoughts and emotions that were running through he mind. He sighed a little,

"Richard wouldn't have wanted a funeral." he decided eventually, "Perhaps a memorial... but not a funeral."

Deciding that his own turmoil was secondary at this point he stood up and walked over to Briony. He pulled her up to her feet and wrapped her in a tight hug. While patting her back he sighed a little,

"Maybe we should look and see if he had a portrait done?" he frowned a little, "He always did want to be prepared for his death."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Briony's eyes widened a little, what on Earth was he doing? She didn't know, Briony smiled and realised that Cobalt was hugging her, thinking about the first time that Richard had hugged her she had thought that it was some sort of attack, but now there was nothing in this world that she would want more.

"I could imagine that, it doesn't seem him to have a funeral."

She took a deep breath to steady herself while she spoke, Briony placed her head in the crook of Cobalt's neck and sighed deeply.

"Maybe we can get Charlotte to comission one...if we can't find one that is. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She might even be doing one as we speak."

Briony smiled and wiped a stray tear from her eye.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Cobalt sighed a little,

"It doesn't seem like him to actually die." he muttered queitly, "He always seemed so prepared for anything."

He smiled a little at that idea,

"I'm sure Charlotte would love to paint a portrait of him." he chuckled a little, "And this one would be even more interactive than a regular moving portrait."

Sighing a little he glanced at his watch. He broke the hug gently,

"Well Briony I'm sorry to have to cut this short but I have to finish my marking." he stroked her cheek reassuringly with a hand, "It'll get easier with time Briony."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:52 am