Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Friendly Slytherins !?!

Friendly Slytherins !?! Empty Friendly Slytherins !?!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Aireon awoke the next morning to snickering. A group of Slytherins were surrounding them and pointing fingers. Good thing he kept his hood up so they didn't know he was awake. He muttered a spell that would make him sound like an unfriendly ghost.

"You will get out." His voice sounded airy and evil. The charm also madit sound like it was coming from everywhere. The Slytherins bolted.

Aireon chuckled to himself and canceled the spell.

"Hey Char, wake up," he gently prodded.

Friendly Slytherins !?! Empty Re: Friendly Slytherins !?!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Charlotte groaned a little in her sleep and turned onto her other side but she bumped against something, opening her eyes she saw that she had bumped into Aireon's chest and she blushed a little and sat bolt upright.

"I'm sorry! I hope that didn't hurt."

She blushed again and ruffled her hair, her breath catching in her throat and she sighed again. Charlotte had a bad bed head.

"Great. Now I look like I'm a pygmypuff."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:56 pm

"I'm fine," Aireon replied. He then noticed how she was fussing with her appearance.

"It can't be that bad," he said to her.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Charlotte grimaced and took her hand away from her hair, it looked like it had been dragged through a hedge backwards. Shrugging she lay back down on Aireon's lap and snuggled her head into his chest.

"Did you sleep at all Air?"

She asked concerned, hoping that he would have.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:16 pm

"Yes. I slept very well. And you?" he asked, hoping she had.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Charlotte looked relieved and sat up once more, but, she kept herself sat in Aireon's lap and she rested her head against his neck.

"I slept really well thanks. I haven't slept that good in a while."

She took a glance around the common room.

"Empty again."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 pm

"It wasn't awhile ago. A couple of our fellow Slytherins were being jerks, but I had a trick up my sleeve. I used a spell to make me sound like a ghost. The best part is that they didn't know where the voice came from. You should've seen their faces," Aireon chuckled deeply.

"You were saying you're instrument is louder last night. How so?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Charlotte smiled gently and laughed softly when she was told about their fellow Slytherins Charlotte felt bad though she did not want Aireon to make a bad impression upon their housemates.

"Im sorry Air, you should have just left me now tenure going to be gossiping about it for days."

Charlotte smiled weakly and reached her hand up to play with Aireons hair.

"I play the drums."

Charlotte grinned miming playing them.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:34 am

"What power do words have over man? Only that which we give them. Let them say what they want. We know the truth," he replied.

Aireon tried to contain his blush as Charlotte stoked his hair. It felt calming.

"Drums huh. I bet you're pretty good. I am too. At air drums at least," Aireon joked.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:11 am

Charlotte looked up and grinned, Aireon was blushing, she smiled and continued to play with his hair, gently tugging on the ends of it before running her hands through the rest.

"I always like it when people play with my hair...it calms me down."

She chuckled at what he said.

"If you're interested I could always teach you how to play the real drums, a lesson for a lesson?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 pm

"Sounds good to me," Aireon replied. "When should we begin?"

He tried to ignore the rumbling in his stomach. He was way too comfortable to be bothered by food.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 am

Charlotte grinned and spun around in Aireon's lap so that she was facing him, she thought for a moment before deciding she was way to comfy to begin now, tonight perhaps.

"Well I don't know about you but I don't really want to move right now, so, how about tonight? Meet here around 7 and I'll give you a lesson?"

She asked placing a finger on Aireon's nose as she did so.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:59 am

"7 sounds good. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for breakfast," Aireon replied. He got up and offered his hand to her.

"I don't mean to be nosy, but I've noticed that you seem to spend a lot of time with Arsen. Is he your boyfriend?" he asked. "You don't have to answer that."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:33 am

Charlotte blushed deeply and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she heard Aireon ask that question, it was one that was hard to answer...

"I dont think that were going out...but we love each other a lot, he's helped me through these tough times and we get on very well."

Taking his hand and walking to the door Charlotte gazed up into his eyes wondering why this would be bothering him, why he would ask.

"Doesnt mean we can't be friends though right?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:57 am

"Of course not. I was merely curious. You and him do seem to have a bond that goes beyond friendship," he commented sagely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:03 pm