Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Arrival

Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Arrival Empty Arrival

Post by Khariton Lazar Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Khariton had been pretty bored as of late with just his family's business, he was in need of some excitement. Zar had always been one of those guys that love to kill for sport even though no one ever knew. Thats why when he heard the Mafia was hiring for an assassin he thought this would be the prefect job for him.

No one could trust anything the ministry and Khariton knew that in order to protect the family he was planning on having being on the side of the Mafia was the best option. Plus he would get to enjoy what he really liked doing, and that was killing people.

When he arrived at the mansion he really was not sure what he was suppose to do, he had sign up been accepted, but what not sure exactly how everything worked. So he found the lounge and a magazine and sat down on the couch to read it.

It was an excellent thing that Khariton was great at keeping secrets, because this is one that Juliet would never find out about if at all possible.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Arrival Empty Re: Arrival

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sat May 19, 2012 8:02 pm

''Khariton Lazar.'' Azazel proclaimed as he walked into the room. He shaked the hand of his newest assassin and smiled slyly.

''Pleasure to meet you. Sorry for not getting here quickly enough, being the boss around here takes its time. But now I am here so let's discuss the main rules in this mafia.''

He sat down in an armchair and gestured for Khariton to do the same. ''Loyality and honesty is highly valuable here in the mafia. We consider everyone in here as family, and we shall treat each and every other in the Mafia, as family. If you try to work against us, perhaps work as a spy for the ministry we will know. And we will kill you. You and the people you hold close. And you wouldn't want your lovely Juliet to die, now would you?''

The sly smile was far gone from his face, now he expressed seriousness and buissniess.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Khariton had almost left when the boss had finally came in to great him. When the boss greeted him and extended his hand Khar did the same thing.

"It is a pleasure to meet you too sir, and not a problem." Khariton did not mind waiting, it was not like he had any other plans.

Khar sat down when he was offered to and when he sat down he took his left ankle and set it on his right knee crossing his hands in his lap.

Khariton understood the Mafia life very much, and knew that it would secure Juls and his future and protect them that things could happen.

"Well I hate the ministry more than the next guy, and would never dream of doing anything for them. They have made my life a living hell." Khariton sighed

"I am here to help you anyway I can, and I would never do anything to jeopardize Juliet's life."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:42 pm