Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Just a drink

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just a drink Empty Just a drink

Post by Lucia Phoenix Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Lucia walked into the coffee shop and wondered where she was. Looking around she noticed a group of Muggles. Thinking to herself she realized she ended up in the Muggle part of Russia. Shrugging she walked to an empty table and waited until the waiter.

Lucia nodded at the waiter and ordered a black coffee. She leaned back and waited. Letting her thoughts drift she started humming to herself.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just a drink Empty Re: Just a drink

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 am

Russia seemed like a promising place to visit, seeing as I had never actually been. My father used to tell me tales of it when I was younger, basically saying the girls were pretty and the scenery was gorgeous - so I figured, what the hell? As I came to a halt from extreme speed, and searching for any signs of humans noticing me - I was good. Looking up at the sign, I saw the name - which I really couldn't pronounce, Kofyeĭnya. I assumed it meant coffee house, so I walked in and made my way to the counter. The person at the counter was speaking in a thick accent that I couldn't even make out, not even a single syllable - and it was irritating. With my pupils widening, I rested my arms on the counter and began to use my powers of compulsion on the waiter. Speaking articulately and calmly, I told him what I wanted. "Speak English, now - because I clearly can't understand you. But, regardless of what language you speak - give me a black coffee, please." As the man came back and handed me my coffee, he apologized in English - which made me smile, and I nodded - my compulsion still worked. Leaning against the counter, I saw someone that taught at the school alongside me. I didn't know her name but I casually strolled over to her.

Adjusting my eyes to her face, I smiled - I recognized her, but I couldn't put a face with a name. That was my only downfall, and to avoid being rude - I spoke to her, trying to get her name without being a douche bag. "You are a Professor at Durmstrang, too, no? My apologies, I couldn't remember your name to save my life. I am Ric, though. Pleasure to... formally meet you."
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Sat May 05, 2012 3:30 am

Lucia looked at the man and waved a little taking a sip of her coffee. "I'm Lucia I'm the grounds keeper. Nice to meet you. I must have missed your name as well at Durmstrang. What do you teach Ric?" She leaned forward and motioned for him to sit down. drinking more of her coffee she let it sooth her. She ended up lost a lot but she usually found her way back home. She just had to be patient.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 3:48 am

I smiled at her wave, and returned the favor as she began speaking. As she motioned for me to sit down, I moved next to her and sipped my coffee. It could really use some blood, but I didn't have any - well, at least any that I could whip out in front of the crowd of people in the shop. Remembering what she Lucia said, I responded - not sparring any details. "Nice to meet you, Lucia. I am the Battle Strategies teacher, I just arrived - I was in the Ministry of Magic, for a few years after graduation. But do tell me, what is the job of the grounds keeper? I was curious of it during my time at Durmstrang and Hogwarts." Her thoughts pointed towards her being lost, but I didn't want her thoughts in my head - it was a difficult power to control. All the thoughts of the room began to consume me, until I pinpointed one thought process that would distract me, too bad it was a bird flying around the shop.
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Sun May 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Duscha entered the coffee shop, it was her lunch break and ever since she accepted the job as a muggle counsellor she had been living in the muggle world, she no longer kept in contact with the wizarding world, she felt no need to keep up to date. And to her own surprize pretending to be a muggle again was quite easy, she was even flat sharing with a muggle woman, it must have been over a year since Duscha had touched her wand

She orderd her coffee and sat at a table behind a man and woman who were in deep conversation, she smiled softly at them then flipped open a magizine on oraganic vegtables

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:44 pm