Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

choco craving

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

choco craving Empty choco craving

Post by rev tennant Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:49 am

Chocolate. Yeah, that's what I need right now, was Lora's only thought as she made her way to the kitchen. She was having bad dreams again and was tossing and turning in her bed. Finally not being able to take it, she decided to go fill her stomach with her favourite thing and maybe get some sleep.

She opened the door carefully, half hoping there might be someone else as well. One of the house-elves quickly came to her side and she asked for a chocolate brownie cake and milk. She took a seat and drummed her fingers on the table, waiting for the food.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

choco craving Empty Re: choco craving

Post by Charlotte Minogue Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Charlotte wasn't one for breaking rules, that was true. But the reply she had gotten to the letter she'd sent her brother had been bothering her a bit.

When she wrote to him, saying about the wonderful things the castle offered, all the room and places there were, he wrote back, saying she was too much of a goodie two shoes and that she probably hadn't explored one fifth of it. He was right. As much as she loved exploring, no matter how much she was curious, she was always scared of being caught doing something wrong, and didn't 'live dangerously', as he liked to say.

Obviously, he doesn't remember last summer, Charlotte thought, as she made her way to the kitchen. Having woken up in the middle of the night, craving something sweet, she decided it would be the perfect time to explore her way through the castle and try to find the kitchen.

Luckily, she had heard a student telling another about how to get in, - something about tickling a pear? - and she was able to sneak out of the Ravenclaw common room quietly and make her way downstairs.

Someone had told her it was near the Hufflepuff common room, so that's the direction she went, and she stopped as she saw a fruit portrait. Deciding it would do no harm if she was wrong, she tickled the pear. It worked.

As a green door knob appeared, she pushed the door and was amazed at the large room and the little creatures in front of her.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Lora turned immediately as she heard the door open, fearing for a moment that it was a professor. She breathed a sigh of relief she she noticed that was just another student.

"Hey there!" She called out and waved. "Are you going to come in or just stand there?" She asked with a grin. Looking at the girl's awed expression, she said, "I know, it's pretty amazing isn't it? Kinda better than the one at Durmstrang really," she told and laughed lightly.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 am

Charlotte saw another girl, sitting at one of the tables and sat down next to her. "Hello," she greeted her, "I'm Charlotte."

"It's. . . big," she said, with a small laugh, "It's like my mum's dream kitchen." She raised an eyebrow, "You're one of the exchange students from Durmstrang?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:08 am

"Nice to meet you Charlotte, I'm Alora, but you can me Lora." She introduced herself and grinned lightly. "Are you a first year?" She asked the girl

"It is pretty big," the Slushatel agreed. "That's nice to hear. Wish my mom loved to cook. It'd sure make her dishes more edible. Yeah, I'm a fifth year Slushatel from Durmstrang," she said. "And so far, I'm liking the school."
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Lora," Charlotte smiled, "I guess you can call me Char, or Charlie, Lottie, whatever." She nodded, "Yes, first year Ravenclaw."

She laughed lightly, "My mum loves it, and she makes the best dishes. Though the food here is incredible, as well." The girl frowned a bit, trying to remember what Lena had told her about the houses at Durmstrang. "Slushatel," she repeated, "It's for the. . . stealthy, no?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 pm

"Char it is, then!" Lora declared with a grin . "Ooh Ravenclaw, huh? That's for being so smart, right?" She asked with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, I'm still trying not to get confused."

"Yeah, the food here is definitely great. I wouldn't mind living in Hogwarts for the rest of my life just so I can consume all these tasty dishes," she laughed lightly. She nodded her head in confirmation. "Yup, it's for the stealthy. Weird cause I never knew I could be stealthy," she admitted. "But I guess it was the suitable choice compared to the other houses."
    Scorn
    Scorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scorn Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Scorn had finshed cleaning the frames of all the portraits in the Portrait room, he then apparated into the Kitchen as for he knew he had to clean several large pots, which gravy had be burnt on the bottom. As he appeared in the Kitchen he saw two students an another fellow house elf preparing food

Scorn then when over to a pile of about 6 large pots and slowly dragged them to over to the sink, he glanced up at the students then glanced back down "Yes thats right, sit back and enjoy yourself....we will get everything... not one thank you we get.... Scorn is tired from the day and now he must work at night for them.." he muttered softly, because of his abusive treatment he had in the past he had grown to hate all humans and tried to avoid them as much as possible
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Charlotte giggled, "Yes, it's for the smarties. Or sort-of smarties."

She frowned for a bit, but then nodded, "Oh, I keep forgetting exchange students are only here for a year. But the food at Durmstrang must be good too, no?" The Ravenclaw smiled, happy that she had remembered it and agreed with the girl, "I didn't really think of myself as all that smart, still don't, actually. But I think it was just the best choice."

Surprised when a small creature appeared near her, Charlotte's eyes widened. She had seen one of them when she came in, but was too amazed at the kitchen to pay much attention to what it was. Taking a better look, she saw he - or she - was small, with big ears.

"Lora, w-what are those?" she asked in a small voice, "I-I'm muggleborn, I don't know. . ."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm