Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

wake me up before you go-go {PG-13}

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

wake me up before you go-go {PG-13} Empty wake me up before you go-go {PG-13}

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:26 am

"Your intonation is screwed up," Tshering frowned, her slit-eyes gazing in an unkind fashion at her friend. Her arms crossed, her legs crossed elegantly, her feet poised. She sighed, rubbing her temples. "Who knew that for such a wonderful violin player, your singing would be so screwed up?" she asked again, her thumbs listlessly fiddling with themselves.

It had been an hour since she and Charles entered the Room of Necessity in an attempt to get some alone time before Charles's blind date for the night, and truth be told, the girl in question was Tshering herself. Of course, she took the situation in her own hands and chose to rehearse their date. Or perhaps, if she could, she could miss it altogether, if that was possible, though it probably wasn't.

She stood up, and walked towards her friend, putting a lazy arm around him. She had met him in Vienna where she had kissed him behind a bush, and she was his partner for their project during the West End Summer Camp, where she had learnt all of her acting and singing skills. They had become friends - not to mention sort-of secret snogging buddies, so she had started to become protective of him. Plus, she was in Durmstrang for her fourth year, and he was the only Durmy she would actually let herself hang around.

Last edited by Anna Tshering on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

wake me up before you go-go {PG-13} Empty Re: wake me up before you go-go {PG-13}

Post by Hannah Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 am

Charles was holding his violin and looked at Tshering for a second. "I am sorry you were the one that got a ten in singing and I got a five," he sighed. He knew it would flatter her, but he didn't mind if she ended up acting cocky later. He deserved it, because he was pissing her off. And Tshering wasn't very nice when she was angry. She wasn't nice at any other time either.

"We are going to have a crappy date," he concluded, and he put an arm around Tshering when she did. "Hey, who said we had to get together? I don't like you that way." He laughed. "I wish I don't have to go, but Lena will kill me if I don't." He shrugged his shoulders.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

wake me up before you go-go {PG-13} Empty Re: wake me up before you go-go {PG-13}

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 am

Tshering smirked, thinking about the time at the end of the camp when the individual results were published. Out of about a hundred people, not-so-little Anna Tshering had placed first. First. Yet she believed she was the one with the least training. She had only started playing the piano when she was twelve, and she had only started singing a little later. However, she had practiced a little bit of ballet as a child before which helped with her mediocre dancing score - a simple seven.

"I don't like you that way either; I like no one that way," she replied, a light chuckle released from her lips. It was one of those sad-but-true facts for the Ravenclaw. She shook her head and tilted her head towards Charles's so it was just inches away. "Why do you let that bitch influence you so much?" she asked, rolling her eyes. From what she knew, Lena was his ex-best friend that was insane and not the nicest person to have around, and even from that minute description Tshering disliked her.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:23 am

Charles saw Tshering's smirk, and he kissed her gently for a second before letting go. He knew that after a smirk, she would go on some lecture about how wonderful it was to get that score and brag about it, and that had to be stopped.

"You're a sad person, Tshering," Charles said, rolling his eyes. "You are the only person I know for sure who doesn't like anyone. Except for perhaps, Kendera." He said her name as if it was something precious.

"I would rather be suffering than dead," Charles replied, leaning in to Tshering's ear so nobody would hear. "She killed my father, and that did me a favour, so I must give one back."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Tshering felt her lips crash against Prentiss's, and she was powerless to stop it for a moment. Her fingers reached for his neck, and she carefully pushed his head away from hers. "What the hell was that for?" she asked, dusting herself off him.

The Ravenclaw scoffed. "I don't need to like anyone," she snarled, raising an eyebrow. She then smirked and twirled around the room, raising her hands up high. "You know why, Charles Prentiss?" she announced, not waiting for him to answer, "it's because I'm my own man! That's right! I'm a freakin' narcissist! I love no one but me because no one loves me but me. You hear that, bitches?" She then stopped twirling at the mention of a girl. "Oooh..." she wondered, "who is that, Prentiss? Is she who you like?"

Laughing, Tshering sarcastically responded, "Hey, if you kill my dad, I'll do anything you want." She threw her head back and started twirling again.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:26 am

Charles shrugged his shoulders. "When you smirk, it's my kiss of death," he explained, a smirk on his lips. "Speaking of kisses, how many guys did you kiss in that summer camp?"

The Hitrost only blinked at Tshering's words. "Well... I can set you up," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Anything you want to make it better." He looked at the floor when Tshering talked about Kendera. He swallowed because he knew he was going to regret this. "Yes. I've liked her for a while now," he confessed.

Charles laughed. "Okay then," he joked.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:42 am

Tshering raised an eyebrow. "And you want to know, because..." She rolled her eyes. "I kissed like, five, counting you. Funny, how everyone keeps daring us to kiss together. Not like you're a terrible kiss, but... for heaven's sake!" She huffed, kicking the floor.

The Ravenclaw raised an eyebrow, and decided that it was her turn to press her lips on his mostly because he was getting on her nerves. Like his, it was only for a split second. "If you set me up," she whispered, her blue eyes staring daggers into his, "I am going to actually kill you." She then chuckled at his words. "How long is a while?" she asked.

Putting two and two together, she shook her head. "Wait. If you like her," she began, "why do you let yourself be dragged to all those dates? Can't you just ask her out?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:26 am

"Slut," Charles added quickly, smirking. He knew Tshering would probably hit him for it. "I kissed more than you, so I shouldn't complain." He then pointed at her foot. "Don't kick it like that. You have poised feet. Or so the dance instructor said."

Charles received Tshering's kiss without objection and he couldn't help but laugh at what she had said. "I don't want to match you up, because you're narcisstic, remember?" he asked. "And narcisstic people do not have dates, don't they?" He then said, "I don't know... since second year." Saying that made him feel like a traitor, because he fancied Liddy since then too.

"I can't ask her out until I have the guts to tell Lena I don't want to do this anymore," Charles explained.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:02 am

Tshering rolled her eyes in disdain and playfully hit Charles on the shoulder. "That means you're a hypocrite, right?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at her frenemy. She then stared at her foot and shrugged her shoulders. "I was only pissed for a second," she snapped, "and stop acting like my mother."

The Ravenclaw firmly nodded. "I am, indeed, The World's Biggest Narcissist." She burst out laughing. "Had I not enjoyed kissing you so much, I would be asexual," she replied, her laugh toning down to make way for a smirk. "Well. They do not. That is why I don't want to do this with you." She shook her head. "I fancied someone in second year, and they broke me." She snorted.

"Why can't you?" she snapped, finally losing it, "why do you let this bitch control your life so much? I mean... no offense, but you're such a coward."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:02 am

"I am a hypocrite, Tshering," Charles smirked. "I thought you, out of all people, know that." He then laughed at her next words on his 'mother like' action. "I do not act like your mother!" he proclaimed.

"I thought only plants can be asexual..." Charles added. "And why would you want to be asexual anyway? The thought of you screwing yourself is gross." He laughed. He then rolled his eyes. "You have to stop being so annoyingly bitchy, Tshering. I love you, but you have to stop damaging yourself." He was not afraid to say he loved her, because he did. Just not as much as he loved Liddy.

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Tshering snorted. "I know you're a hypocrite," she replied, smirking back at him, "I just wanted to hear you admit it." She pursed her lips for a second and nodded at what he was saying. "Yes, you don't act like my mother," she replied, and her lips formed a mischievous smirk once again, "you act like my wife."

The Ravenclaw stuck her tongue out at Charles. "What makes you think I'm going to screw myself?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, "I'm not that desperate." Her face then went pale, and her lips thinned when Charles next spoke. Her eyes narrowed, and something inside her exploded. "Dear bloody shit!" she shrieked, losing all control. "You don't know me! I am not damaging myself! This is who I bloody am! I thought I told you all of this crap ages ago! And I certainly do not love you!" She then sighed and flicked her hair back. "I..." she breathed, "I... I didn't... I really..."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 am

Charles rolled his eyes. "Are you obsessed with belittling me or something, Tshering?" he asked. He then choked on his saliva when she mentioned he acted like her wife. "I'm not a girl!" he screamed. He flailed his arms. "And why would you want to marry me, even in this form?"

"Tshering, I don't know if anyone's told you this, but you're weird, you know that?" he asked, shaking his head. He then listened to her breakdown. He tried to grab her hand several times to calm her down, but he kept missing. Soon, she was calmer, and he patted her gently on the shoulder, even after her confession. "I know," he whispered, gently kissing her forehead.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:39 am

"Obsessed with belittling you?" the Ravenclaw asked, raising an eyebrow, "you're saying that as if it's an art form, which it isn't." She then chuckled slightly at the way he reacted. "You do know that I would only marry you if hell froze over, right?" she asked, trying not to howl hysterically at the boy.

"Bloody hell, Charles, of course I know I'm weird; I'm also possibly medically insane," she snapped, growling. She felt his hands on her shoulder, and she smacked it away from her. "Get. Away. From. Me," she snarled, "I do not like having anyone touch me, understood?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Charles rolled his eyes. "God, Tshering, you're useless," he sighed, rolling his eyes. He then looked at her, and he sighed again. "If you don't let me touch you," he asked. "Then why do you let me do this?" He then leaned towards her, waiting for her to realize what he was doing.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Tshering raised an eyebrow. "Useless?" she snapped, "what are you - " She then noticed Charles leaning towards her, and she decided to break that gap and press her lips firmly on his. It felt like any other time they've done this: slightly forced, but rather refreshing. She closed her mind to the rest of the world.

(ooc: i am going to sit here an watch them make out because THE TENSION IS ygcbicbcbiecwbihbkchqkbckhdq. so they snog senseless for an hour, yes?)
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 am

(OOC: Yup!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am