Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sanity

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Sanity Empty Sanity

Post by Passion Rose Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Passion was really worried about Savannah. So of course, she owled Savannah asking her to meet at her house at one. She hoped she could make it, Passion wanted to help her a lot.

Left to wait on Savannah, and trying to keep her thoughts away what might be happening to Sav, she started thinking about Alexzandra. Or Alex, she liked to call him. Her feeling's for him was slowly growing, and she was a bit scared what that meant. Before her thoughts could go any further, the door bell rang.

"Come in!" She shouted.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Sanity Empty Re: Sanity

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:30 am

Staring down at the letter in her hands, Savannah frowned slightly, looking up at Rosie's door. She still didn't get why she was here. It was nice though, to know that Rosie cared, even if her own mother didn't. Biting her lip and swallowing hard, she winced slightly at the coppery taste of blood.

Wiping her bitten and bloody lip, she shifted her gaze back to the door.

Oh, hurry up. You don't want to keep her waiting, do you?

Jumping slightly, Savannah closed her eyes for a moment. He hadn't spoken in days, so why - why now? Knocking, she smiled slightly at the sound of Rosie's voice. Opening the door, she stepped inside, waving at her mentor, "Hi Rosie."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:40 am

As Savannah walked in, she smelled blood in her mouth. She frowned and quickly walked to her. "You o.k? Your mouth is bleeding," She asked. She lead Sav to the kitchen, where double fudge cookies and milk was waiting for her. Paz realized she left the TV on, and quickly turned it off.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Wiping her lip again, Savannah glanced down at the droplets of blood on her hand, "I'm fine. I have a bad habit of biting my lip."

Shrugging as if it made perfect sense, she smiled down at the cookies and milk in front of her. Taking a cookie, she hummed softly as she began eating. Flicking her gaze back to Rosie as she swallowed, she tilted her head slightly, asking the question that she already had an answer for, even if she didn't want to believe it, "I - I got your letter. What do you want to talk about?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 pm

She frowned worriedly. "Are you o.k, dear? I have been worried about you." She brushed Savannah's hair out of her face, gently. She normally doesn't act like she is older than Savannah, she preferred to keep a friendship forgetting about age, but times like this called for it.

She took out a Blood Pop, and placed it in her mouth, waiting nervously, but patient, for an answer.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 am

"Oh," Savannah said quietly, swallowing the lump in her throat. She was not about to cry. Carefully setting down her cookie, she attempted to smile up at Rosie as she brushed a few strands of hair from her face.

"I - I've been better." Closing her eyes momentarily, she nodded, breathing slowly, "Over the summer," she began, clasping her hands together, her eyes open again and studying her fingernails, her voice shaking, "My - my mother - she - she -"

Shaking her head, she was unable to continue, beginning to cry as she stood a little unsteadily and grabbed on to Rosie.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm

She knew that Savannah needed a release, and Passion only wanted her to let the walls go down for a while.

"What happened?" She whispered gently, not wanting her to feel forced to release her thoughts. She held Savannah tightly, stroking her hair. "I am always here, dear. Not here to just give you a laugh, but also a hug," She felt her motherly side come alive. Passion has always comforted everybody with her mother like side.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:54 pm

"She - she -" closing her eyes, all Savannah could see behind her eyelids was her mother and that empty bottle of pills....crying harder, she clutched onto Rosie tighter, as if she was going to disappear if she let go.

"She tried to kill herself." Savannah choked out between sobs, shoulders trembling.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 pm

She knew that Savannah wasn't going to stop crying soon, so she gently picked her up, while setting down her Blood Pop.

"Make sure your eyes are close," She whispered, before using her vampire speed to have them on the couch in a second. She gently sat her down, setting the blanket around Savannah's body.

She felt dissapointment in Savannah's mother, how could she leave her daughter parentless like that? Or tried at least. Every child needed at least one parent.

"Now, are you up to telling me why? Tell me everything if you must, or tell me very little. Tell me what you want to say, no bundled up feelings and thoughts are good for nobody."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Nodding, she kept her eyes closed as she felt Rosie speed up. Smiling up at Rosie, she took the blanket, wrapping it around her little body.

Looking up at Rosie, she sniffled, still crying, but not as loud anymore. Swallowing hard, she began playing with the edges of the blanket, "I'm not - I don't even know why she did it."

It's obvious though. You're not a good enough daughter.

Inhaling sharply, she shook her head, trying again, "But it was the first anniversary of my dad dying."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 am

She nodded, and thought carefully. "Dear, Grief, anger, love can make us do the strangest of things. So, react worse than others. And those, are the ones that seems to be the hardest to help, stay close too. Everybody needs their mother, and you are no exception. Your mother may not be her best right now, but I promise someday she will get better," She told her quietly, combing Savannah's hair through her fingers.

"Say, did you talk to your mother about this?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 pm

"But - but that could be years from now," Savannah protested, her eyes wide, "And I can't wait that long." Swallowing hard as she shook her head, she twiddled her thumbs.

"I haven't," she choked out, "because she's always working. I barely ever get to see her."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 am

Hands wrapped around Savannah even tighter. "Years it may be, but in the end it will be worth it," She lamely said. She sighed, what did Savannah do to ever deserve this?

"Corner her, if you must. She is bottling something up, and you are her daughter. Mother and Daughter's always has a unique bond, this might help if you go talk to her."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:54 pm

"It better be," Savannah grumbled against Rosie's shoulder, sniffling softly, "because I'm not waiting years for nothing."

Nodding, Savannah smiled slightly, "I will. I'll barge into her office if I have to."

Twiddling her thumbs, she changed the topic to something happier, "So, um, I met a guy over the summer when I was in France," she admitted, blushing softly.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:32 am

She chuckled softly, and rubbed her back. "I won't let you wait for years for nothing," She spoke softly towards her.

"Oohh, did someone find some body she fancies?" She teased, grateful for the topic change. She pulled out her wand, and accioed a brush, more blood pops (She is addicted to those things!), and Chocolate frogs for Savannah. Then she started brushing Savannah's hair, wanting Savannah to feel a bit of a motherly act.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:38 am

"Good," she smiled softly up Rosie, nodding slightly, "because I don't like waiting."

Squirming slightly, Savannah blushed, reaching up to rub her bright cheeks, "I - I reckon so. He's French and his name is Christopher and he's so sweet and kind and just," she squealed softly, hugging herself happily, "perfect."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 pm

She chuckled, " Oh, I know you don't."

She gasped, "You got yourself a frenchie! Savannah! I wasn't that lucky!" She gushed. "Tell me about him, every little detail. Older sis here needs to see if he was suitable for you."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:56 am

Blushing a deeper shade of red, Savannah grinned. Momentarily forgetting about the existence of the voice in her head, she flicked her bright eyes to Rosie, "I guess I'm just really lucky then." she said jokingly before getting a faraway glaze in her eyes as she thought of Christopher, still blushing.

"He's a Beauxbatons student, second year Valée. It's the house of the caring and the wise. And he really is both of those things. He's just so sweet and he -" she broke off here, her face beginning to resemble a tomato, as she whispered, "he said I'm perfect."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 am

Joy flooded through her as Savannah blushed, and started talking about her 'Prince Charming'. "Well, you got yourself a prince that is wise? How nice! Then he will be wise enough to not mess with you or he will have a vampire going after him?" She paused. "How many people can say they have a vampire as a sister?" She asked, laughing.

"You are perfect honey," She whispered.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Nodding, Savannah grinned, "Yeah, he's definitely wise enough not to. And he'd never do that. He's just so nice." Laughing along with Rosie, she shook her head, "Very, very, few."

Technically, you're not one of them, as she's not really your sister.

Shrugging off the comment, Savannah smiled up at Rosie, still blushing, "Thank you." she squeaked out.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 am

Smiling, she hoped that Savannah's 'Prince Charming' and her stay together for a while. Savannah needed a anchor right now, and she hoped this person could provide that.

"Now, what would you like to do today? Walk around? Go shopping? Train? Cook?" She spewed ideas, wanting to keep Savannah busy.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Shrugging, Savannah stretched her arms, humming softly, "It doesn't matter to me what we do. As long as I get to do it with you." Grinning up at Rosie, she leaned back into the couch.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:53 am

She continued to brush her hair, then put the brush down. She started braiding her hair into a Fishnet braid. With her Vampire speed, it took much less time then it should.

As she was braiding her hair, she thought of what they could do together. "O.k, lets do something crafty, or go to the spa. Or do both, but I am in a Spa mood for sure." She announced proudly. She admired the braid, and put a elastic tie at the end.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:21 am

"Ooh, a spa." Eyes widening, Savannah grinned, clapping her hands together like a little girl, "I've never been to a spa, but I've heard about them and how relaxing they are...."

Trailing off, she sighed happily, shaking her head. Grinning up at Rosie, she squealed softly, "I'd love to. It's a great idea." Nodding to accentuate her point, she grinned again. This was going to be so much fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content