Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

cute and adorable, that's you

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

cute and adorable, that's you Empty cute and adorable, that's you

Post by rev tennant Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Faaaaaye! Okay, I just wanted to shout out your name and see if it felt good. It did, actually.

So how are you? Le told me that you missed me and you know what? Remember that time in the Common Room when I told that I would miss you? Well, I do. A lot. Trust me, no one here is as sweet and nice as you. Besides, it's kinda boring compared to our crazy yet wonderful Durmstrang. Though I have to say, some of the students are pretty nice.

Classes seem to be going okay. I'm just glad that Dylan transferred as well, otherwise I'm sure I would have been left alone here. How are things with you? Got any interesting to tell me about you and Roman? I'm just concerned as a friend. *whistles innocently*

Write back soon!

Lots of love,
    Lora
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

cute and adorable, that's you Empty Re: cute and adorable, that's you

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Lora!!

I miss you!! Come back? Please? Joking, stay, and learn, but come back soon. The common room is dull without you.

I'm glad that the students can be nice. I am sure that there are people nicer than me. I'm not that special or anything.

Of course you are Lora. Roman is good. Me and Roman are... good. I really like him Lora. I really do.

- Faye
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 pm

As much as I'm enjoying at Hogwarts, I can't wait to come back to our crazy and insane Durmstrang. Haha, of course the common room would be dull without my constant chattering. Make any new friends?

How many times do I have to tell you, Faye? You are[ so special. At least to me you are. And I love you so much. Don't think for a second that you're ordinary.

Yay!! Does that mean that I get to threaten him to treat you right? And does that also mean that you both are officially together? Ah, I'm so happy for you!

Lots of love,
    Lora
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 pm

I met this girl from howarts atcually. She's really nice... we had actually met before, when I was taken by the Crow-thing.... she was nice then too.

Thank you Lora - really. I love you too, you're so nice... and stuff. But I am ordianry. I am little and ordinary - its the truth.

I suppose you can threaten him. Though I think I might prefer if my boyfriend stayed unthreatened, just a thought.

Hope to see you soon,

Faye

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:54 am