Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

My, isnt the weather and the time wonderful?????

Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

My, isnt the weather and the time wonderful????? Empty My, isnt the weather and the time wonderful?????

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Eliza is walking along with the young hufflepuff first year "so how do you like the school? and hows your first visit here? i love it out here!" sits on the grass and giggles "come sit with me!"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

My, isnt the weather and the time wonderful????? Empty Re: My, isnt the weather and the time wonderful?????

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Walked along with her."I like it just fine. How come your so nice to me?" He asked her slowly. he was wary of what she might do to him. She sat down on the grass and told him to sit down to, so he did so."Um, are we supposes to be out here?" He asked her wondering if she and him will get in trouble.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

My, isnt the weather and the time wonderful????? Empty Re: My, isnt the weather and the time wonderful?????

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 pm

She nods. "whats wrong? don't trust me? i was just like you as a first year. dont worry i wont hurt you.i was raised by good people." she appears lost in memories but snaps out of it and smiles at him. She looks at him again and blushes 'wow...his eyes are pretty' she thinks but quickly realizing that he is a first year and from a different house. she sighs "so what was your life like before hogwarts?"
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 pm

She looks at him "you seem very smart." she strokes the small cat beside her. "quiet but smart. for a first year you dont have a lot of questions... or do you? feel free to ask me anything you want. im open to answer you anthing" she grins
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm

He smiles at her and speaks."Sorry I just get nervous when talking to women such wonderful as yourself." He said slowly, smiling at her, slightly still wary but it was worth getting to know her.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 pm

She blushes deeply. "th thank you...... youre not bad either" she thinks 'not bad?! hes wonderful! why did i inhearit grandfather ronalds gene of talking to people' she is shaking
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 pm

He looked at her and smiled, Bringing his hands to hers and speaking."Are you alright, how come your shaking?" He asked her very slowly and calmly. Waiting for a reply from her.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 pm

She smiles brightly. "are you teasing me or do you like me?" her eyes lock on her and she blushes.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm

He looked at her and smiled."Does it matter?" HE asked her in a teasing matter. There was no point for him to be with an older person she was four years older then him, but he was to young. He sighed.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 pm

She smiles "guess not" he hand closes around his "but i did take an interest in you and wanted to ask you to tonights ball but if youre not interested i can ask someone else... first years arent allowed without an older students invitation"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 pm

He looked at her and sighed."I wish I could but I am to busy with studies, I want to be outstanding in classes. I have no time for my self right now or anyone else, however we can plan? For a little friend get to gather? Your older then me, and you derive someone better then myself? To be honest I'm a dick, I'm only nice to certain ones, and your one of them. So yeah."He sighed slowly.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:57 pm

She smiles "sweet-heart dont be too hard on yourself ok? and to be honest nobody ive met here is better than you. youre sweet, charming and smart. not to mention cute and talented and dont get me started on the age difference. i know quite well my uncle hugo met my aunt elain when she was a first year and he was a sixth year." she grins "and studies can wait. this is your first week and it should be special and memorable"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:47 pm

He looked at her and smiled."If only it was that simple dear. If Only it was that simply. I want to be Head Auror one day. I have to study. It's my main priority I have no time for fun or games. I have only time to study. I'm not like the rest of the first year that want to have fun, I'm the one that enjoys working hard. And trust me You haven't seen me mean I'm only nice because I am just me." He told her slowly waiting for an answer.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:54 pm

"you deserve fun" she smiles and rests her forhead on his "come with me tonight... please?" shes grinning and has one hand on his cheek
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."What I deserve does not matter to what I need to do and have to do. Fun, and Studies are two different things. I do have a question. Why me? Why not someone else? We've just met? What do you see in me? Aside that I am a Nice Firstie." HE said slowly. He took her hand and placed it on her chest speaking."You should not be so statle, some people might take advantage of you. Your to sweet. What is your name, I am Sergiy." He said slowly.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 pm

She smiles "if people take advantage of me they wont live long. im eliza malfoy-weasley and why you? you ask? its because i sense things and i sense something in you i havent sensed in anyone else and so what if youre a firstie? a lot of 5th years are not right for me either theyre uptight about everything or theyre downright rude. and you need to loosen up yourself, ok guy? youre too grown up for your own good. somebody is going to hurt you i feel it youre getting too ahead of yourself."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:44 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."They'll plenty of guys better then me and better looking go after them, for now All I can call you is a nice friend. Please don't take me the wrong way. It's was a nice day, should we head back?" He asked her slowly. he needed to study he was so worried about studying that he felt detached.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 pm

She sighs. "please skip the studying...in fact dont go near your dorm.... i sense an unpleasant surprise waiting for you upon your arrival...." she looks aside. "the slytherins find you.......... odd and like you shouldn't be here....... theyre threatend by you and want to put a stop to your brilliance... i heard them talking.i happen to have a close bond with one of them sadly though i hate to admit it..."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm

He looked at her and shook. his before he spoke."I'll be fine. I should get going studies are waiting for me." he said standing up slowly. And making his way back to Hogwarts.

(Thread End?)
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:40 pm

(ooc: we could continue it in the school)
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm

(Later, not today. I have to many threads to be with Sergiy, once they lessen down.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:20 pm