Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Burning the Midnight Oil

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Burning the Midnight Oil Empty Burning the Midnight Oil

Post by Leo Ward Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Miles sat down near the fire place this his heavy textbook for Astronomy, he was kind of surprized he was the only first year to be taking that class, he was trying to complete his homework assigment, of the importance of the placement of the planets, it was a lot harder than he first realized

He then quickly flipped through the notes he had taken during the class to see if that could help him get started, after a few mintues he began writing his introduction then stopped, he had writers block all this stuff was just so confusing. Miles then let his head slam down on his knees and groaned

Burning the Midnight Oil Empty Re: Burning the Midnight Oil

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:26 am

Roselia walks in and sees miles. "is this seat taken?" she smiles. "i have some potions stuf i gotta finish and this seemed like the best place to get it done. so may i sit?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:14 am

Miles looked over towards the entrance as the briks parted to along someone in, he saw it was Roselia, he talked to her a few times, while she wasn't in any of his subjects he'd sat next to her at breakfast a couple of times

"Yes of course take a seat" Miles gestured, he then bite his bottom lip "Urrgh potions, there no way I could do that, it seems far to complicated" he said with a light laugh

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:42 am

She smiles at his comment as she sits down "oh i love it... guess its in my genes to love it." he sees that she is in the possesion of the half blood prince's book. she pulls out a culdron and her wand and sighs "its really late to be working on this...being perfect has its let-downs....what about you? what are you working on?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Miles saw a book in her hand with the name Half Blood Prince, he thought this was odd perhaps it was her fathers

"Oh im just doing some Astronomy" Miles then paused for a moment looking at the book again " Sorry, do you mind me asking who the half blood prince is?" Miles asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:10 pm