Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Safe and Sound

Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Safe and Sound - Page 2 Empty Re: Safe and Sound

Post by Aldan Chaos Sun May 13, 2012 4:25 am

He was stunned by what was going on, feeling like Aimes and Ric all over again. He stirred from his shock when Sophia settled his nephew into his arms, causing him to look towards her and away from the fight. Collin was cooing in his ear, blissfully unaware for the most part though he didn't look too pleased.

Aldan was torn between staying in case something happened, and running as she wanted. The baby in his arms was his decision and he gave her a one arms hug before he took off out of the room and upstairs towards his nephew's nursery where he shut the door and locked it.

Collin was crying up a storm as soon as Aldan had jostled him when running. He bounced Collin in his arms and tried to shush the baby, just hoping that Ric or Sophia would join him soon.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu May 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Sophia breathed out in relief as she heard the door to the nursery close. They were safe. She whirled on the men, hard, brown eyes fixing on Ace.

"Ye bloody bastard!" the woman growled angrily. "How dare ye? Comin' inta my home an' threatenin' my children. I wouldnae be surprised if poor Danny has nightmares! But ye wouldnae be concerned about aneone else's children, now, would ye? Ye ought tae be asha-"

She let out a pained cry, both hands coming up to her head as more images forced their way into her already abused mind. These were different, however - farther out and removed from Chaos manor.

Sophia swayed unsteadily, energy rapidly becoming spent. When she lifted her head again, her eyes had turned a pale, unnatural blue.

"He's alive," she whispered, gaze unfocused. "He's alive..."
    Ace Volkov
    Ace Volkov
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ace Volkov Fri May 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Ace growled as his fist connected with air. He wasn't used to that. When he went to hit something he wanted to hit something! "Dammit Ric!" He growled. Where did he even learn how to do that anyway?

"Brothers?! Brothers don't leave their brother to search for their son alone! He's alive Ric!" He said for what felt like the thousandth time. He was getting so annoyed now that he was almost thinking of ways to kill his brother for getting in his way. That was until Sophia turned all crazy and stole his attention.

"She's like your mother?" He asked as she confired what he was trying to tell him. "I told you!" He said. "You've got to help me. You were always a beeter hunter than me."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon May 21, 2012 12:09 am

Ric rushed over to his wife to calm her down. "Shush Sophia. He's lost his family, he doesn't know what he'd doing anymore. He's so over come with grief and revenge he'd lost who he once was... Sophia?" He asked and then he had his arms around her supporting her weight because he recognised that face and he didn't like it one bit.

He was alive? Who was? Was Ace right? Was Axel truly alive or were she referring to someone else? His eyes turned to look at Ace before they fixed back on his wife. "Who is Sophia?" He asked.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Mon May 21, 2012 1:06 am

Sophia sagged into the embrace, too exhausted to do anything else. She slowly turned her gaze towards him as he addressed her, brow puckering at his question. It was a long moment before she answered, word quietly breezing past her lips.

"They both are."

And then, everything went black as her mind shut down to recover from the onslaught of images that had assailed it from the moment Ace entered the kitchen with her son.

She would be unconscious for two days.
    Ace Volkov
    Ace Volkov
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ace Volkov Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:08 am

Ace closed his eyes. He couldn't bare to watch the emotions that passed across Ric's face as he rushed to Sophia's aid. He remembered feeling those once and it was those feelings that caused him an unbearable pain. A pain he couldn't face. Not whilst his son was still out their waiting for him to find him. If he did he'd surely break down and never get back up.

"We've got to go Ric, you've got you're proof! Even your wife is backing me, he's in trouble Ric. I can feel it!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:18 am