Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Pull Up a Chair

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Pull Up a Chair Empty Pull Up a Chair

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:40 pm

J. J. jumped off the last step that lead to the dormitories and bounded across the commonroom to the only empty couch in sight.

Sighing she flopped down into it, and grinned.

It was hers now. Letting her hair flip over the back of the chair she leaned back and closed her eyes. Christmas was coming soon. She figured she'd just stay at school. She'd miss being at home but.... she hadn't gone home for the last two chirstmas's why should this one be any different?

She supposed she would write a letter to Zach, send him something cool and magical. Maybe she'd send that girlfriend of his something too.

They'd like chocolate Frogs... or Bertie Botts.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Pull Up a Chair Empty Re: Pull Up a Chair

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Sergiy had been in the common already he has been working and reading ahead of his textbooks, he already read, all of Potions, Astronomy, Divination, Charms, Transfiguration first year strand books, as well as history of magic he was working on chapter twelve of Defense Against the Dark Arts Textbook. He had a ton of papers in front of home, and he was taken notes as he read. He finally finished he placed the books back in his bag, and finished the final notes, and placed his papers in a folder. And leaned back in the chair and spoke." Finally done. Now time for Reading the Flying textbook, and then fifteen minutes of me time, then off to bed. And then, class, and more studying." he said slowly towards himself not noticing anyone was in the room was him, he had been so focused on homework.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:07 pm

J. J. was still in her own bubble of thoughts, when she was caught off guard by a voice close to her. Jumping slightly - and then rolling her eyes at herself - she turned to look in the direction of the voice, hoping they hadn't been talking to her, for she hadn't really been listening.

When she caught sight of the papers and books surrounding the boy. She raised an eyebrow as a few of his words came back to her.

"Are you always this ... organized?" she asked before she could stop herself. "You know... I think being too organized might be bad for your health... or something..."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:57 pm

HE heard a voice great he was not alone. It was a pretty voice he turned his attestation towards her and spoke."Being Enlarged is good for your Heath? I amaze you get T's in all your subject. T's Are Trolls a failing grade. If you don't study? What's wrong you people you can't seem to leave me the bloody hell alone. First Karma, then, a Fifth year, then a fourth year, bench of firstie, and now you. Give me a break for christ sake." He said, he was to stressed on work to say soemthing nice.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:18 pm

J. J. blinked at his tone. Well someone was obviously in a crabby mood.

"Hey now," she said defensively, "I never said never study just... spending all you're time at it? I think you'd blow a gasget or something from stress. At least I would."

She nervously flipped her hair over one shoulder, running her hand through it before flashing a slight grin.

"Everything in moderation right? You have to blow off some steam somewhere."

"And just as so you know, I get perfectly fine grades; My mentor would probably kill me if I didn't anyways."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 pm

He sighed and spoke. "Well.." He paused. before just realizing how crabby and rude he sounded." I'rd rather study then have fun. And besides all the girls That I want I can't have because they think I am ugly." he said slowly, however that was a lie he thought he was very pretty and not ugly. He thought he was hot. Regardless he waited for her reply.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:41 pm

She raised her eyebrow, "You'd rather study than have fun; thats the first time I've heard that one."

J. J. shrugged and left that comment at that. Twisting in her seat so she was facing him more comfortably, tucking her feet underneath her.

"Well," she said slowly, a surprised and amused smile growing on her face at the question. She looked him over as subtly as she could. He wasn't bad looking - but... she had a small suspicion that might be what he wanted her to say. "I do believe they say its personality that should matter anyways; maybe you should find some girls who are less superficial."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:11 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."I haven't I for one want a to have a great future, be the Head Auror, or the Headmaster of Hogwarts, and have two or three kids. Regardless why do you care? It's like I can get a girlfriend any time soon, I've tried Karma but she's taken. So Yeah It's pointless." He said slowly."Girls are always Shallow, no correction; some girls are always shallow, I have yet find a girl that cares about Personality rather then looks." He said coldly and sharply."Now may I get back to studying?" He asked her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:54 pm

"Oh yes, cause Karma Black is the only girl in the world. We all should just go kill ourselves now, crush our dreams because we can't have her."

J. J. snorted, "Well then by all means, study away; Wouldn't want to ruin your prefect future with my shallow self."

She leaned back in her chair, fuming to herself. The nerve of some people. She bit her lip telling herself to refrain from interacting with him, he was just being an arse, but she couldn't help herself.

"I was just trying to be friendly; maybe you should try it sometime. You might just find less shallow girls that way," she grumbled her green eyes flashing as as her fingers picked at her ring.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:39 pm

He simply shook his head and sighed. He misunderstood him. He said girls always are shallow then corrected himself and said some. He sighed and spoke."Well, you should not jump into consultations unless you have a guilty mind. I said girls always have are shallow then I corrected myself and said some girls are shallow. Then you said you were shallow by temping of what I stated as my first statement before correcting myself. You know it's people like you that put fun over work, when work is obviously a must and the most important thing in life." HE said sharply. Going back to studying, for the next two hours he was finishing reading the book, and taken notes before sighing and speaking."Done, now we can talk? Yes, Karma is the only one? If I asked you out you'll say no, one because I am ugly, or not good for you, two because I am an asshole, three, I'm a dick, and four and lastly I study and no fun." He said calmly.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:38 pm

J. J. stared at the boy for a moment before rolling her eyes, sighing and going back to her own thoughts. He was obviously done with her for the moment, and she wasn't quite sure what she'd say right now anyways if he spoke again. Her nerodic little angry spats were starting to get on her nevres.

Leaning back in the chair she went back to her day dreaming - whether it was less important than her studies or not. When he finally spoke again, she had fallen into enough of a daze that she might have even been asleep. Once more she jumped a bit at the sound of the voice, and blinked at him owlishly for a moment, try to wake herself up to reality again.

"No, I wouldn't say no for those reasons... though I must say how I was spoken to before doesn't make me inclinde to say yes again, but I might give you a chance, if I was free," she spoke softly, and despite herself gave a small smile. She held up her hand with Dimitri's promise ring on it, "But I would say no because I have a boyfriend... even if I haven't seen him in what seems like half a year."

The last part she mumbled to herself more than a little bitterly.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Looked at her and Sergiy waited for some form of Reply and he got it, finally He got it. He sighed and spoke."You sure a boring, then." he teased her he was to tired and stressed to talk normally and properly. "He said, so you wouldn't say no, so then it's a ye-" He was caught off when she spoke."I see, that ring that's for your mate? I understand. So you have not seen him in half a year. That's sad. Does he go to this school?" he asked her calmly.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

She smiled slightly, "I'm fine with being boring - as long as I'm happy."

J. J. spun the ring around her finger as she spoke.

"He's supposed to - he's in Slytherin, Second year, or should be but... I haven't seen him, at all," she shrugged, "So either he's not here, or - he's just avoiding me." She tried to smile off the last comment, make it seem like a joke, but the truth was part of her was worried that that really was the truth.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 pm

He looked at her and spoke."I see. your not boring your fun, sorry all this studying is making my head spin. It's not easy having a Photographically Memory and remember everything. So yeah wanna be friends?" he asked her slowly, looking at and he attempted to be nice."Well, he'll come hopefully or his dead?" He said, that was the best he can be at being nice. In a conversation. Is was that or being a dick.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:48 pm

"Of course I'm fun - and studying will do that to you," she said with a tilt of her head, "Which is why I suggested you take a little break."

"Sure, friends." she smiled and held out her hand for a shake.

Her smile however, turned into a grimace at the thought of Dimitri dead.

"Well, yes..." she refrained from pointing out that Dimi would be hard to kill. She wasn't really sure which would be better anyway.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 pm

He looked at her and simply sighed And spoke."We can go to the kitchen and I can cook you something if you like? Other then that I see no good reason to have fun if it's gonna get me in trouble or cause me problems, or any effect on my part doing something I do not like to do so, pick You can stay here And Day Dream, About your Semi Half Dead Love. Or come with me and we can have a good dinner? Were you day dreaming?" he asked her, he was not sure. he just placed it out there so she didn't have a choice to pick, and so she wouldn't whine like a dog. But then again even for him that was cold.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm

J. J. rolled her eyes, "I don't know who has been defining fun for you, but you really might want to check the dictonary. I do believe getting in trouble or problems is not in the definition. Food sounds lovely."

"I was Day dreaming, and not that its any of your buisness but Dimi didn't appear in any of them."

She pulled herself out of her seat, and turned to raise her eyebrow at him.

"Are we going or not?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 pm

He shook his head and begun to head out of the common room. And down towards the kitchen where the house elves were.

(Sorry for the small, post but can you start the thread in the kitchen then pm me the link over to Sergiy's Account.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content