Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

In the Sky~ Fourthie

In the Sky~ Fourthie Empty In the Sky~ Fourthie

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Antonette laid on her back, trying not to think of her fear of heights. She mentally cursed at her fascination with flying and this subject. She looked around and sighed noting she was the only one here. She rolled around on the grass, trying to think of something to pass her time.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

In the Sky~ Fourthie Empty Re: In the Sky~ Fourthie

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Sithis made his way towards the class. He then cursed and noticed, that cute girl. He shook his head and made his way towards the grass a far from her so he would not be close to her. He sighed and giggled again.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Ann rolled onto her stomach and looked around. She noticed a figure away from her. She squinted her eyes and thought she heard a giggle. She could certainly make sure the figure was a boy. Ann rolled and laid back on her back, looking at the sky while she racked her mind.

After a few seconds, her eyes snapped open and widened. "Shit" she mumbled. It was that giggle boy. She shook her head growling and stayed on her place, pretending not to notice him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:15 pm

He looked at her and waved, at her winking."Hey there." He said slowly towards her. Before looking back at the sky and enjoying the view. It was nice you know the view and all.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Ann had heard him and frowned Damn Hell i'm bored she thought then sighed sitting up "What are you doing?" she said exasperated. She might as well talk to him, seeing he was the only thing that she could use as amusement.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:48 pm

He looked at her and spoke."I'm in your class. I'm supposes to be here sweet thing." He said slowly but coldly he didn't mean those words the sweet thing. He can do better she was not worth it she was just some wasted up trash.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:33 am

Ann practically growled at him "I'm not sweet and never will be" she snapped at him. She sighed and took deep breaths before rolling back onto her stomach, hiding her face in hands as she lied down.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

He sighed and walked over to her, leaving his things where they were. He sat down next her and spoke."Why are you hiding, are you that shy to talk to me? And why do you seem to avoid me? I don't beat females. Only males." He said slowly.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 am

Ann looked up and glared at him. "I am not hiding from you, I'm merely trying to held back the anger I have for you" she reasoned then sighed "Do you know why I'm angry with you Nonomyth?" she asked but then answered her own question. "Because the thought of you beating people whether Male or Female is wrong."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:41 pm