Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dinner date

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dinner date Empty Dinner date

Post by Lucia Phoenix Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Lucia buried her face in Demetri's neck. She hoped he apperated them somewhere with no muggles around. Closing her eyes and waited for them to stop. She let her thoughts drift to Demetri. He was handsome and fun to be around. She smiled against his neck waiting to see where they were.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Dinner date Empty Re: Dinner date

Post by D. J. Prince Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Demetri apperated them into a back alley. No one was around and he took hold of Lucia's hand and walked into the Resturant and the waiter nodded at him. The waiter took them to a table by the window which showed Paris.

"Well here we are. Order anything you want my Lady. The price doesn't matter." Demetri said as he pulled out the chair for her.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Lucia smiled and sat down. "Thank you for taking me here." She smiled and looked over the menu. Tilting her head to the side she looked over the menu.

Lucia laughed sheepishly and looked up at Demetri "What's good? I'm afraid I do not know any French"

(Sorry its short)
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:13 pm

"That's fine. I am basically french so don't worry." Demetri said with a smirk.

"Oh and your welcome. Lets see, would you like a 1000 euro bottle of wine?" Demetri asked her. "It's a very nice vine which I enjoy whenever I come here."

(OOC: It's ok.)
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Lucia smiled and nodded "If your sure. You don't have to spend a lot on me. I'm a simple girl to please." she blushed when he smirked and smiled again. She looked around in amazement "this place is beautiful." she was awed by the beauty of it and the simplicity.

Lucia looked at the menu again and hummed "what do you think is good enough to each? I haven't really had any French food. If you can please no snails." she joked and giggle a little bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:41 pm