Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Thanks for the purse!

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Thanks for the purse! Empty Thanks for the purse!

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Hey Quinn!!

I wanted to thank you for the purse, it's amazingly pretty!! Smile You're sure you don't mind, right? Cause I don't want it to seem like you were forced to give it up.

So how are things? Run into anymore vampires with your friend? Gosh, I hope not.

Write soon!

Love,
    Lora
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Thanks for the purse! Empty Re: Thanks for the purse!

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Hey Alora!!!

You're welcome. I said I had two purses and I didn't want both, so enjoy the new purse and I hope it gives you confidence. No, the vampire that attacked us died so we can sleep at night Very Happy

Things are going great. Made new friends, ran into my best friend from my child hood, what about you.

Write back soon

-Quinn
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Yup, I'm already enjoying it cause it's just too pretty. I'm also showing it off whenever I can, so yeah, it's pretty cool. By the way, if you ever need a shopping buddy, owl me cause I LOVE shopping and is my ultimate cure to sadness or moodiness.

Aw, that's so nice. What's your best friend's name? How'd you both run into each other?

Things are okay with me as well. Having a nice time at Hogwarts, but I miss Durmstrang so much.

Love,
    Lora
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

I see that, if you ever do the student exchange program again, you should totally transfer here because it is amazing here. That's good, I hope you strut down those halls and show people that you won't let people walk all over you. Oh I will totally call you, I would love to have another pair of eyes helping me decide. LOL.

Her name is Kaya Forbes. Well we knew each other since we were in diapers, then I moved and we lost touch and she goes to my school with me and is in the same year but different house as me.

That's good to hear, you probably only miss Durmstrang because you grew up there. Unless it's because you want to sneak off with Dylan and snog each other's faces off. Very Happy

-Quinn
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Ooh yeah, I'd love to come to Beauxbatons! I bet it's much more prettier than Durmstrang. But I'm not looking forward to meeting snobbish French pupils. No offence, cause you are so not like that. For which I am glad. Yay for shopping

Wow, talk about weird twist of fate. I'm glad you found your friend once more, cause it's nice to have friends around. Really nice.

Haha, so funny. No need to sneak off cause Dyl transferred to Hogwarts as well. Couldn't stand the thought of being apart for a whole and neither could I. Great, now I do feel like snogging. Gosh, I feel so embarrassed. He's turning me into something I'm not exactly a fan off.

Lots of love,
    Lora
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Haha, I no what you mean, not a lot of French people here are snobs, some are but not a lot really. Lol, I knew you'd love shopping. That was such a stupid answer Very Happy.

Yeah I no, I'm just glad she is back. We haven't seen each other in a while and we have ALOT to catch up on. The first thing she'd ask me is probably how great of a kisser Tobias is. Very Happy.

Lol, I no. OH MY GOD! That is so romantic, you both are going to be great together. I just no it. I bet, that's how Tobias and I are. We started going out before Christmas and now I'm spending it at his house. Haha, I no you do, Dylan is lucky to have a girl like you Lora. Haha, that's what happens when you find someone like that, they change you and it's amazing when you are with and without him.

Trust me I no, before I came to Beauxbatons I was afraid to find love, now look where I am, I'm dating an amazing guy.

-Quinn
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Well, since you are my reason to visit the school, I'll definitely come there when I get the opportunity. I met another girl who goes to your school as well, Athena was her name. She was really friendly as well and offered to take me sightseeing around Paris. It was awesome.

OH yes, how much of a good kisser is Tobias, huh? ;]

I really wish you could meet Dyl cause your enthusiasm makes me excited as well. So what do you do at his house the whole day? Pfft, lucky? Yeah, right. It's my luck that I ended up with someone as amazing as him, not the other way around.

From the way you talk about him, I'm damn sure he's pretty lucky as well.

Lots of love,
    Lora
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Oh you better or I'll come to Durmstrang and kick your ass, just kidding Razz. Oh I met her once but that was about it. Oh cool, if you ever want another pair of eyes and ears you no who to call.

Really Alora, ugh, fine, I'll only tell you if you tell me how good of a kisser Dylan is. On a scale between 1/10, Tobias is INFINITY AND BEYOND. Razz. So does yours Alora. Well we flirted, made comments, got teased by our friends Adam and Camille, kissed a little bit, or shall I say a lot. Don't say that, you're amazing Alora and he is lucky to have you. Yes Tobias is lucky to have me, just kidding but I really like him Alora, the thing that scares me the most is that someone might take him from me or something bad will happen and I won't have him anymore.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Don't worry, if I need another pair of eyes and ears, I'll definitely make sure to annoy you, haha.

Well, on that scale, Dyl is definitely way above infinity also. But then again, that may be because of how much I love him and that I'm sure he's the one. Wow, sounds like you're having fun. I'm glad. Yeah, I guess he's a bit lucky to have me, but I don't know. Hey, don't think such negative thoughts okay? Nothing bad's going to happen. He's yours for the keeping, trust me. Besides, it's clear that you both love each other, so why worry?

Lots of love,
    Lora
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Oh and I will be here to listen and roll my eyes. Haha. There is no such thing as anything above that. That's how I feel about Tobias, but I'm a little afraid to see what he'll do if I ever almost die on him. I am having so much fun. No he IS lucky to have YOU. I can't help it, it just feels that way. I no, he says he'll never leave me but we don't no that, I'm afraid to loose him. I don't no, I feel like I can't trust me around him. Don't ask why.

-Quinn
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 pm

When it comes to his snogging, I say there is something above that, haha. Quinn, I want you to stop thinking about such things. Just continue to have fun without worrying about those kind of unnecessary stuff, it's not going to help you in any way. See, this is why I NEED to threaten him so we know for sure that he won't leave you. Besides, I had the same feeling when me and Dyl got into our first big fight. But trust me Quinn, there's nothing to worry about.

Lots of love,
    Lora
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:23 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Same here. Fine, but no promises that I won't dream about it but I do have a feeling that if something really wrong happened, like if I almost die, without hesitation he would probably turn me into a vampire. Oh I will have fun Wink. Lol, if we ever go on a double date, I give you permission to, just don't hit him at all. Oh hunny, don't worry, if we go on that double date I can threaten his ass if you want me too.

-Quinn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:53 am