Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Since You've Been Gone

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Since You've Been Gone - Page 2 Empty Re: Since You've Been Gone

Post by The Mel Wed May 09, 2012 4:02 am

Sacha chuckled at her antics, grey eyes warm. He placed a small kiss on the tip of her nose.

The man gave a thoughtful hum, just for show. "Exceptionally beautiful," he said. "So much so that I fear another might snatch you away from me. You see now why I must stake my claim." His lips quirked upward in a teasing smirk.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Fri May 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Alise ran a hand down his chest, tracing his collar bone and shoulders with a smirk. She returned the kiss, tilting her head slightly to watch him closely.

"What if you are the one that stole me away, hm?" she asked softly, dotting a kiss on his lips to show her humor, "You've already put a ring on my finger; I'm here to stay for now,"

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Thu May 17, 2012 4:59 am

Sacha gently took her hand and brought it to his mouth, gently pressing a kiss to her palm.

"Then, that was clearly sheer dumb luck, on my part," he remarked, his own humor evident in his eyes. His words were sincere as he continued. "Good. I would not do without you. I couldn't - you've captured my heart and I willingly leave it to your care."
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Mon May 21, 2012 2:02 am

Alise placed a hand over her heart, as if truly touching by the statement. She leaned over and kissed her husband's cheek, eyes glazed over with disbelief in not only his words, but herself. She never truly thought of as a lasting relationship, but now... she couldn't picture its end.

"You are so sweet," she nuzzled her face into his whiskered neck, "I guess you deserve a Christmas gift, hm? Maybe I'll cook something today- Give Ketty a day off,"

Alise was joking, of course, her body clearly showed her lack of culinary desire or skill. Even with Ketty's presence, Alise ha managed to lose mer baby weight and more within a few months. Sometimes, if she moved in the correct way, her hips would stick out far beyond a healthy distance.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed May 23, 2012 1:43 am

"Having you is gift enough," Sacha responded, gently running his fingers through her hair. "But, if you should really like to give me something, I would really appreciate if you took better care of yourself. You're too thin, love. Let Ketty fatten you up. Just a bit."

He really was concerned about how thin she was. Sacha realized, of course, that she probably didn't see it quite the same way, but he was fearful of her wasting away. If only he hadn't allowed himself to become so withdrawn in his own grief... A brief flicker of guilt flashed in his eyes and Sacha pulled her gently closer. Alise had needed him, and he had failed her.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Fri May 25, 2012 1:17 am

Alise met his eyes with an idignant glaze, then let out a defeated sigh. It had been such a hard year for the man, she knew, and her weight quarrel would only put further stress on her husband. Placing a kiss on his collar bone, the woman gave a soft huff of defeat. She kept her head on his chest to listen to his ever comforting heart beat- a sign he was still there.

"It's almost five, Sacha," she noted, lips attaching to his neck, "We don't have time to sleep,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:47 pm