Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meeting someone new

Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting someone new Empty Meeting someone new

Post by Pixie Fawkes Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Pixie leaned against the window of the Clock Tower. She looked out over the school and smiled a little. She matured a little over the summer. When she thought back to her school before Hogwarts she remembered her brothers teasing her and all of them having fun.

Pixie laughed to herself when she remembered her family's goodbye at home, back in America. Her brothers threatened to send her some redicilous owl or howler about what happen to them. She subconciously reached up and started playing with her necklace.

It was a gift from her second oldest brother. The necklace itself was pure Emerald and engraved. The engraving was her name, Alexandra, with a wolf curled up. Even though the necklace was small it was very detailed.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Meeting someone new Empty Re: Meeting someone new

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Sergiy Monomyth was walking around as the Great Hall. With his Bag over his shoulder, wand in his left hand side of his robe pocket. And he strolled on, first making his way towards the First floor thinking very hard. While he was thinking his head pounded like a headache was coming a strong one at that he has been studying to much. And his head was getting better, and then worse. This headaches was caused because he remembered everything he saw. From little to big details, the time date, people, faces, etc. It was annoying but a great gift. he sighed and went towards the Clock in which he saw a girl he Took a sit next to her, and gave one deep sighed. And leaned back, to relax.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Pixie looked over at the boy who was sitting by her. She tilted her head to the side and noticed the annoyed look on his face. Shrugging a little she decided to wait and see if he would talk first. Leaning back she closec her eyes and releaxed.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:50 pm

He sighed and shook his head slowly. And simply sighed before looking up at the ceiling and sighing yet again. Did not talk first.

(Sorry for the small post.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Pixie shrugged and cracked an eye open to look at the boy. "Hello, I'm Pixie" She nodded to the boy and looked out into the school. Lessons started and people were catcing up with friends. She wondered if Rowen and Crystal were back yet.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

His eyes opened and he looked at her and simply shook his head. Before he closed his eyes and and placed his head back towards the wall to get that relaxation feeling.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Pixie looked at the younger boy and shrugged looking out at hte school again. She smiled thinking about her family and friends. She missed them. Thinking about her brother made her smile. They always used to run around tormenting people and playing pranks. Yes, Pixie grew up a little but she still missed the fun days with wishful thinking.

Pixie shook her head and looked over at the boy.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 pm

He sighed and opened his eyes he hated stupid people. And people who are idiots. Shaking his head as he saw, the female Looking at him he sighed and spoke."Do I have something on myself, that you don't want to tell me? AM I that Ugly, that you are looking at me." he said slowly towards her of course he was not ugly he just wanted an answer.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Pixie scoffed and turned away ignoring the boy. He was a joke in her mind. She wasn't going to talk with a brat who thinks he was better than her. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Letting her thoughts drift again she thought about classes and what she was going to do with her friends. She started fiddling with her necklace again. It was a subconcious gesture.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 06, 2012 6:32 pm

He shook his head and sighed. Before he spoke very slowly."I thought so." he said slowly, so she was able to compared what he said. he was talking to her as if she was slow. or a Retard. Which she was not. But he wanted to act like a dick. SO why not. He sighed and shook his head.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed May 09, 2012 1:37 am

Pixie looked over and scoffed "Alright kiddo You do have something about you. I see an ass who thinks he is better than everyone else. Wait, even better, I see a child who is trying to be an adult and act as though he is king of the world. When in actuality he is just a child who needs to learn a lesson." She looked out across the school as she spoke. Her tone didn't change and her face stayed relaxed, as though she didn't care, which she didn't. She wasn't going to deal with a child who thought he was better than she.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm

He smiled at her, and spoke."An ass yes, a very fine ass, A child no, a kid yes, a child that attempts to act like an adult no, a Kid attempts and is a Genius yes, Anit you a child as well. You should think before you speak. Or it might come bite you in the ass ten fold." he said calmly towards her, chucking.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat May 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Pixie leaned over and flicked his head. "you assume I care, child. Just because I'm a year older than you doesn't mean that I really care what I call you" She spoke with an uncaring voice with her southern accent growing thicker. She smirked suddenly "So you are telling me You are a goat child. Because according to you, you are a kid." She smirked.

For some reason Pixie was enjoying this. Looking back out across the school she smiled to herself "Well I ne'er claimed I wasn't a child. I just called you one. Things come back around and bite me in teh ass all the time." She started playing with her necklace and remembered how she got it.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 3:53 pm

He smiled, at her ignorance."You know your very Ignorant. I used a Kid as a noun, which means I am not a Goat Kid, but a kid, another word for a little child. Which both of us are, your uneducated brain is like an idiotic machine that you can't use properly. You can only call a kid and refer it as to a goat child only If I or someone else, anybody really. Uses it in a verb, which I did not. Lastly, please never assume because It makes an ass out of you and me." He smiled at her. As he waited for his words to sink in.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Pixie smirked again "You honestly call me ignorant, you should look in a mirror before you call me ignorant. And I was Kid as an insult. I don't listen to children who think they know me. When you have lived my life, gone through my pain, laughed at my entertainment, and every other thing in my life, are you able to say I am ignorant. Yet you have not lived my life. You assume I care what you think. I care for those who respect me. If you respect me I will respect you. And you child," She sneered slightly, "have never gained my respect and probably never will."

Pixie only talked with people who gained her respect. This child had not. He was arrogant and selfcentered. She smirked and reached over and flicked him on the forehead. "You, child, should think before you act." She then turned away and looked out at the school. She was not going to listen to him anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:46 pm