Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What a surprise

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

What a surprise Empty What a surprise

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Kas leaned back in his seat in the Three Broomsticks, sipping on his butterbeer slowly.

He was never touching alcohol again. THat was one thing he was sure of.

The other thing he was sure of was he was going to get Lex back. He had an idea. He knew it was impulsive and crazy, and he didn't even expect her to say yes - not really - but he hoped that maybe it would just....

Maybe it would prove to her that he meant waht he was saying?

He turned the small ring box over and over in his hand as he plotted it out in his head. He just... needed the right moment.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

What a surprise Empty Re: What a surprise

Post by Rora Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Sauntering into the bar, Lena was sure that she had relapsed into the very same disease that had gotten her in trouble when she was five. That was exactly why she was in the bar: to stop her thinking about that relapse which was going to potentially kill her. At least... at least she had people to support her this time, even more so.

The blonde ordered a jug of Butterbeer before she made her way back into an empty table. Thank goodness it wasn't crowded tonight, or she would have had more trouble than it was worth.

Lena spotted a mop of brown hair from a distance, and tilted her head to one side. Her eyes widened. No... there was... there was no way it could be...

"Kasper!" she grinned, skipping towards her Professor and plopping down on the seat next to him. She then saw he was doing something to a small box in his hand. "Umm..." she asked, tilting her hair to the side, "are you doing something?"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Kasper looked up at the voice with a surprised expression, which turned into a smile as he recongnized the face.

"Lena, so this is where you ran off to on us," he gave a soft smile flipping the latch on the box open and closed absentmindedly, "I was wondering what was keeping your lovely face from class."

He looked down at the box, and shrugged, "Not really at the moment. Just... thinking."

[OOC - OMG I AM SOOOOOO SORRRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD!! GAHH I AM A HORRIBLE, HORIBLE PERSON!!!!!]
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Lena laughed, "Kas, you know I love Potions - especially with you around!" It was true, she did love potions. She disliked it because of the previous professors, but ever since they switched him with Kasper she was ecstatic about it. After all, to be frank, the Hogwarts professors had nothing on him. Except for the Astronomy one. He seemed alright.

"I-Is that a ring in there?" she asked, tilting her head at the box. Of course there was; she was perfectly familiar with the size of a ring box. "Who's the lucky person?" she whispered, albeit it was rather loudly. She repeated, "who's the lucky person, eh?"

(ooc: it's okay, jjeh. no worries!) Smile
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Kas gave a smile, "Well I'm glad somebody does. You missed my great promotion too. I am now a head of Slushatel now."

He pretended to preen for a moment before laughing at himself. He didn't care all that much about such things. IT would have made Lex proud...

If he hadn't screwed that up.

His smile faltered a moment but then he brought it back up as she noticed the box.

"Well.. uh, yeah.. it is," he gave a flustered little laugh. "Alexis Night - not that I'd think you'd know her but..."

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 pm

"WHAAAAAAT?!" Lena gasped, her eyes widened. She then pouted and crossed her arms. "Why Slushatel?" she flailed, "why not Uchitel? No offense, but most Slushatels except for like, Lora and... okay, fine, Dylan, are kinda laaaaame!" She shook her head. "You must - must - ask Highmaster Rusnak for a Transfer!" She then pursed her lips an shook her head. "On second thought, don't do that. I think I'd make a much better Head of Uchitel!" She winked.

Lena covered her mouth with her hands. "Tell me your story!" she exclaimed, "tell me!"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Kas just shook his head and laughed, he leaned in to add in a conspiratorial whispers, "I'll tell you a secret - I think it was the only one left."

"And they are making students heads of house now," he shook his head with a teasing grin.

Kas looked down at the box and blushed slightly.

"Well, there isn't all that much to tell," he shrugged. "I met her one day... and I just... she's soo - I think I knew even then I wanted her. Just her."

He shook his head and his gaze saddened.

"But then I was an idiot and went and ruined it; I don't even know if she'll say yes but... I have to try."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Lena's mouth couldn't help but release loud, over dramatic gasp. "Oh. My. God," she gasped, leaning closer to Kas for dramatic effect, "Slushatel is so lame, they needed you to be their Head of House!" She slunk away and burst into a fit of laughter. "Nah, I'm joking; I'd rather have you as our Head of House than anyone else... or besides, well, y'know, me. And Slushatel's not that lame!" She winked playfully at her friend.

Pretending to clutch her heart, the blonde awwed as if it was the most heartwarming thing she'd ever heard. "Gosh," she sighed, "Imma wish you the best of luck! Now, tell me how you're going to propose to her, again?"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Kas shook his head and laughed, "Well I'm glad they get reduced to not that lame. They are my house now, and I am very protective of what is mine."

He smirked and then laughed before taking a sip of his drink, and looking at the girl as she awed and squealed. He just shook his head.

"Well... I don't know if I have so much of a plan," he sighed. "She won't actually talk to me right now... So I just need to- to get her to give me a few moments and just... tell her, tell her everything."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue May 01, 2012 4:04 am

Lena sighed, though it was in mock pain. "Fine. By the power vested in me by you, Faye, Haze, Dylan, Lora, Kayla and all the Slushatels I love but mostly hate, and because you are protective of whatever is yours and you know I adore you," she began, even though it was a rather lengthy but pointless speech, "I officially reduce Slushatel to 'not that lame' to 'not lame at all.'" The Uchitel rolled her eyes. "Happy?"

The blonde rested her head on her fist, raising an eyebrow. "So you're proposing to a girl who won't even talk to you?" she repeated, contemplating on what to say next, "riiiiiight... I was thinking romantic dinner on a yacht surrounded by flying dolphins and mermaids."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Tue May 01, 2012 7:30 pm

His eyes sparkled, "More happy than I've ever been in my life."

The young man could only keep his straight face for a moment before he cracked and began to laugh again. Lord he did love to laugh.

Kas looked at her for a moment, and gave a wan smile.

"Why do it the way everyone else does," he said slowly raising his eyebrows backl. "Besides flying mermaids and dolphins were sooo last season."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed May 02, 2012 8:33 am

"Riiiiight..." Lena replied, trying her best to look serious. Her eyes couldn't stop sparkling, though. Why did they have to be so contradictory to her facial expressions?

And this was why she was never the best at Occlumency.

The Uchitel gasped. "That is so not true!" she exclaimed, covering her mouth before removing it to speak again, "that's how my brother proposed to my sister-in-law! Minus the part with the dolphins, and add the part when I walked in on them." She shrugged her shoulders. "But make it good, okay?"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri May 04, 2012 4:56 pm

He winked at her, seeing the sparkle in her eye and knowing exactly what she was thinking. And it wasn't what she was saying.

"Well see, I wouldn't want to steal someone else's proposal," he laughed and winked, "So don't you come barging in on me either missy. Or I think I'll just get myself in more trouble."

"Of course it will be good. What kind of person do you think I am?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat May 05, 2012 6:38 am

Lena raised an eyebrow. "How the hell do you steal someone else's proposal anyway? Is there even such a thing?" she asked, chuckling. She then smirked at him. "Of course I'm going to barge into your proposal!" she sarcastically replied, "I would love getting you into more trouble!"

A thought then snapped in the blonde's head. "Anyway, where and when are you thinking of proposing, Kas?" she asked.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat May 05, 2012 10:04 pm

"Yes there is," Kas defended with a nod. "I shall be original, even if it is a little less... showy."

He gave her a mock glare before winking.

"As if I'd tell you, even if I did know. Then I'd have you showing up on me, and have to explain myself even further. Nope. Nope. Nope. My lips are sealed."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun May 06, 2012 1:06 pm

"Who said you had to be showy to be original, Kas?" Lena asked, raising an eyebrow before he winked at her. The result? She only laughed.

Lena pouted heavily, crossing her arms. "Fiiiiine!" she announced, stomping her foot impatiently on the ground, "be that way! Don't let an experienced proposal person help you! You do know I'm going to have to propose to someone too, someday!"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Wed May 09, 2012 9:10 pm

He raised his eyebrow "An experienced proposal person? And how many people have you proposed to in your fourteen years of life Lena?"

He couldn't help but shake his head and laugh at the girl.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 am

"I haven't proposed to anyone," she elaborated, huffing a little at that confession, "but I am a romantic, as much as I don't like to admit it. So yes, I do know how to make a memorable proposal." She couldn't help but laugh back at him.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu May 10, 2012 2:02 pm

He gave her a teasing little grin at the admitance they had both known was going to happen. He then proceded to put a hand over his heart and make a moke hurt face.

"Hey now! Who's to say I'm not a romantic at heart. You wound me Vorstenbach."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat May 12, 2012 4:59 am

Lena gasped, "I'm sorry, Kas! I didn't know you were a romantic too! Geez!" She rested her head on her chin, lazily gazing at her friend. "So," she added, "what are you planning? A bouquet of roses and other flowers with romantic meanings? A rubber duck? A wrench?"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat May 12, 2012 7:13 pm

"Well you should have known," he pouted at the girl for a moment before his grin was back and he was laughing once more.

"Honestly? That's what had me stumped here today... I didn't know.. what to plan, where when.... I just- I just need to tell her you know? I don't even need her to say yes, though lord knows I want nothing more - but I just need to know that I made sure she knew what she means to me."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Lena frowned. "Even if you told me I wouldn't have believed you anyway!" she announced firmly, "you're too funny to be romantic!" She then burst into laughter as well.

Letting a mock tear roll down her cheek, Lena applauded, "That is such a wonderful speech!" She enthusiastically nodded before a lightbulb lit in her head. "Hey! Why don't you just propose to her... with a speech!" Her face beamed. "Yes - a speech!"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu May 17, 2012 11:35 pm

"Hey now," he wink at the girl, "I think people can be both. I am completely both."

Kas smiled and shook his head, "Hey, that was some real feelings there missy, don't you go teasing them. Respect your elders and some other crud."

"A speech, huh? I'm good at talking.... though I don't know if I'm good at planning what I'm talking."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat May 19, 2012 3:04 pm

"Oh. So you're funny and romantic?" Lena echoed, "but I thought the phrase was 'spontaneous and romantic.'" She shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, okay... I never made fun of them; I just said they're beautiful," she whined, rolling her eyes, "I made a speech like that before too, y'know. Though I'm not telling you anything." She stuck her tongue out, very much like a child.

Firmly nodding, Lena mimed getting a notepad out of her pocket. "Right. First up, you must tell her how much you loved her - but make sure it's not overbearing. Got that?" she began.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

"Why can I only be two things huh? Can I not be both funny and Romantic because I'm spontanious?"

He flashed her an impish grin, quite proud of his reasoning.

He gave her a mock salute, "Ay, Ay captian, anything else I should know?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:07 pm