Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

happy almost birthday

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

happy almost birthday  Empty happy almost birthday

Post by danie Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 pm

December 30

Anya had left Lora's for a while and although she loved her friend's hospitality, she would rather be alone for a few moments. She walked down by the river, thinking. It was almost her birthday. Well... It was the following day. She didn't want anything, she didn't need anything- she thought she had it all - sort of. She had her best friend Lena, her friends, school, books and well.... she had Yefrem.

She wasn't sure what they were. The Hrabrost knew they were friends who... well, told each other they liked one another. That must count for something, right? Anya thought to herself. Reaching the riverside, she sat down with a smile. She felt relaxed and happy. She wasn't with her parents. She was far from and was glad she hadn't seem them since school started in August. To them, Anya was still in Hogwarts, celebrating her holidays.

With a smile, she grabbed that music contraption that Lena had helped her pick out. A CD player and played one of the albums she had bought. Then again, it was the only album she had with her. She wasn't going to to walk around with a CD case.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

happy almost birthday  Empty Re: happy almost birthday

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Yefrem was walking around. He had no clue what he was doing, but didn't care much. He just shrugged and walked on.

He stared up at the sky and smiled. Yefrem looked around until he saw someone slightly familiar. His eyes widened as he recognized the person. He ran over.

"Hey there," he grinned. "Back already?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:18 am

Hearing the footsteps running towards her, her head looked over curiously to see who it was. Her eyes grew large and quickly stood up before the other body could get to her, a huge grin on her face which she thought it probably looked unflattering but she didn't care. She was too happy to even think.

"Hello to you too," Anya grinned. "I am back!"

Anya launched herself to hug Yefrem and burred her head between his neck and shoulder before she said anything else. She was feeling impulsive and hugging him was what it lead to.

"I missed you," she muttered with a smile.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:05 pm

"I can see that," he smiled.

Yefrem was a little startled when he was hugged, and staggered backward a bit. He just laughed and hugged Anya back. He was very happy to finally see her again.

"I missed you too," Yefrem grinned. "How are you? Is Hogwarts as good as they say it is?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:13 pm

"No you can't," Anya joked. "I'm a figment of your imagination because you miss the real Anya way too much and you have a huge desire to see her face again."

The smile on Anya's face wouldn't wipe away from her face as Yefrem hugged her back. She sounded ridiculous as she thought it but she felt like she was... safe, to say the least, when she was with him. But she didn't care at that moment, she just felt extremely happy.

"I'm good now," she mumbled. "Hogwarts is nice and all but I don't know. I miss Durmstrang and all. I've met some really nice people there though, only it's sometimes hard because my English isn't the best thing in the world." She thought for a moment before grinning and laughing a little, "But I think you'll like it. There are a lot of very tall and old trees you can climb."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:06 pm

"Oh, right," Yefrem grinned. "That makes a lot of sense." He shook his head and pouted. "I guess I'm keeping this 'figment of my imagination' around until the real Anya comes back."

He smiled widely. Being with her again felt good. He tightened his grip around her.

"Good now," he repeated. "Uh huh, Hogwarts seems nice." Yefrem's eyes lit up in an almost childish way. "Trees? Wow, they have it all there." He laughed.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 am

"You must really like this Anya-girl so much that you've created an a hallucination," she teased and rolled her eyes playfully.

She smiled slowly to herself as she tightened the hug on him to before she stepped away from him slowly. A huge grin spread on her face as she took a good look at him, as she hadn't seen him decades.... even if it was only a few months. Anya blushed though, as she recalled the event that happened before she left. Building up some of that pent up courage, she got on her toes and kissed his cheek. "Yep," she laughed lightly. "I missed you."

"I knew that would catch your attention," Anya teased the boy. "But it's true, they have ginormous trees that grow so tall, they look like they're so close to touching the sky!" She smiled once more, "How is Durmstrang now? Is it good?"
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 pm

"Absolutely," Yefrem laughed. "I'm still keeping the hallucination. So from now on, you're mine, Miss Hallucination."

He grinned when she kissed him. Laughing lightly, he looked her up and down. "It's so good to finally see you again." He smiled.

"Of course it does," Yefrem said, rolling his eyes. "You know how much I love trees." He grinned widely. "I've always wanted to touch the sky. Durmstrang's fine. Same old, same old. Not much new. Except the first years." He shrugged.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 pm

"Okay," she blushed and laughed because she was embarrassed "I'll be your Miss Hallucination."

She smiled brightly, still blushing as he looked at her up and down. Anya repeated his eye movement with the smile. "It's great to know that I get to touch you know and know you won't disappear," she joked as she poked his arm, "Must mean that you're not a hallucination for me."

Anya nodded, still smiling; it was like something had possessed her to keep smiling. "Ahh, I can't stop smiling," she said frustrated as she placed her head on his shoulder. "Stop making me smile," she joked.

"I know you love trees!" Anya teased. "But you have to visit it one day if you can.... can you go visit the school even if you aren't in it?" She asked curiously, "Cause if you do, we can go one day! Or maybe I should be one of those magical cameras and take pictures of them."

"Ew, first years," she joked lightly as she grabbed his hand subconsciously. "I wish I was there to seem them cause they'll be second years by the time I come back."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Yefrem smiled. "I'm not a hallucination. Being a hallucination for a hallucination? Is that even possible? That's complicated."

"It's like with the going red," he frowned, but laughed all the same. "I couldn't stop even if I wanted to!"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "You're the one who's supposed to be an expert at everything. And if not, you're the magical camera." He grinned.

"Well, the amazing thing with firsties, is that there's a new bunch every year," Yefrem smiled. He hardly noticed it when she took his hand, sort of getting used to it. "Haven't seen very many, so far."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 am

"I don't think so," Anya chuckled. "I think Lena is influencing me again but what would I do without my best friend, you know?"

She grinned at him, still blushing as she rolled her eyes more to herself than to anyone else, "Sorry. I'm just being weird. You would understand if you were a girl too!"

"I'm not an expert in hardly anything," Anya said slowly. "I mean, sure I might be quite useful when it comes to school subjects and all that but not on magical cameras or muggle ones. I would think you were the expert on that, you know, like you are when it comes to trees."

"True, true," she said with a slight frown and looked at him curiously. "Have you seen, uhm, my younger sister around? She's a first year, you know."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:34 pm

"Not be influenced by her?" Yefrem chuckled.

He laughed. "Yeah, I don't understand. I don't understand anything." He frowned to himself.

"Nah," he said, shaking his head. "I'm not an expert at anything. Well, I know what trees are climbable. That's all." Yefrem shook his head in frustration.

After thinking for a moment, he replied. "I'm not sure. I've seen this one Hitrost girl, but I'm not sure. Only ever talked to one firstie this year." Hes smiled.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 am

Anya rolled her eyes and laughed. She knew that he had a point there. If there were no Lena, Anya would probably be the most calm and logical person in the world. But after being like that for such a long time, she would probably thought life would be quite boring for her. Lena’s impact on her had been quite big because now, the Hrabrost wasn’t quite afraid to dream about bigger things anymore. Anya told Yefrem the exact same thing that was on her mind.

She then hugged him, laughing a little, telling him that he understand things and was an expert in other things too, “We’re all different! I do believe a wise person once told me that we’re all special in our own special ways, remember? Besides, wasn’t it you who told me stuff about the beach and all those places? I do believe that you are smarter than me in some aspects.” Still hugging him, she smiled up at him, “Besides, you made me start thinking in the positive in myself. I won’t let you do the same thing I used to do to myself. “

“Oh,” Anya frowned. She had somewhat realized that Mikayla must have made it into Hitrost, like the rest of her family had, other than her mother. I should have know she wasn’t going to different, she though to herself. Her frown then turned upside down when he mentioned that he has only talked to another first year. “I’m guessing this is your sister Valentina? If so, what house was she placed into?”
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed May 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Yefrem nodded. "Yep. That's true."

"Well," he said, laughing lightly when Anya hugged him. "I suppose I am. All right I'll stop. But just for your sake!" He smiled casually.

Yefrem raised an eyebrow at her expression. "You okay?" He knew her family situation wasn't very good. He laughed slightly at the mention of Valentina, "Yeah, that's the one. Uchitel. There was hardly another house for her!" Yefrem shook his head. "She loves Durmstrang. It's so funny to hear her go on and on about it."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue May 08, 2012 5:35 am

Rolling her eyes, Anya shook her head, "Don't do it just for me, do it for yourself too!"

"I'm fine," she smiled. "I'm really happy for your sister, let's just hope that because she's in Uchitel, she won't end up like Lena." Anya joked, "You wouldn't one of those in your house, now would you? I'm so eager to return to Durmstrang though. I'm excited to possibly meet your sister and talk books with her!" Her eyebrows knitted together once more as she frowned slightly, "I just hope she likes me. I'd hate to think that she didn't like me."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed May 09, 2012 7:22 pm

"All right, then," he shrugged.

Yefrem paled slightly at the thought, "I really hope not. Otherwise, I'll have to fling her off a cliff. That wouldn't be too good." He shook his head, laughing. "Yeah. That sounds like something she'd enjoy. Talking books." Yefrem grinned. "I'm sure she'll love you. Valentina in general loves people, but not everyone." He shrugged half-heartedly.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri May 11, 2012 1:04 am

"Don't fling her off a cliff!" Anya gasped loudly as she looked at Yefrem wide-eyed but laughed a little when she realized he was kidding. Or at least she hopped he was kidding. Laughing a little, Anya shook her head at what the boy could possibly do. "Well, let's hope they don't meet each other," she laughed.

"Don't get my hopes up," she groaned as she placed her head on his shoulder. "I'm a little scared if she doesn't like me. What if she doesn't like me? Oh my Merlin, I... I think I'd feel..." Anya shuddered at the thought but decide not to continue with it. With a smile, she looked back up at him and smiled slyly.

"So... tomorrow's my birthday," she mentioned nonchalantly.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Fri May 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Yefrem laughed. "I'm kidding, seriously!" He shook his head and laughed a little more at her shock. He'd never really throw his sister off a cliff. "One can hope." He shrugged.

"Hey," Yefrem said, trying to ignore her head on his shoulder. "She's my little sister. Even if she doesn't like you, and I'm sure she will, she'll accept you." He shrugged truthfully. "Don't worry about it."

He smiled. "I know."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat May 12, 2012 12:15 am

"Well, who knows," she joked, "I would throw my older brother off a cliff if I had the opportunity. Maybe not my younger sister though." She's got potential in changing, she added to herself mentally.

Anya bit her lip for a moment before she let out a sigh she hadn't realized she was holding. She smiled once more and nodded, "Well, if you say so but if she doesn't like me, I'm blaming it all on you and you're not going to like it one bit mister!"

"Oh so you know," she smirked as she raised an eyebrow. Stepping a little closer, she looked at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "You do know what birthdays entail, right?" Anya didn't expect a present though. She didn't mind if she had no present. Seeing the boy she liked, spending time with him and having the ability to hold his hand once more, was all she really needed. Though the question in the back of her mind still lingered since their encounter in the Garden Maze during summer. What exactly are we, Anya thought to herself.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat May 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Yefrem shrugged, "You do that, then."

"Why am I not going to like that?" he asked, tilting his head in mock confusion.

"Yeah, I know," he nodded, smiling. "Of coarse I do." With a smirk, the boy pulled a small wrapped gift out of his pocket. Chuckling slightly, Yefrem handed it to her. "I couldn't resist." He smiled, mostly to himself. It was so good to see Anya again. It had seemed like ages, even though it wasn't really.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu May 17, 2012 4:38 pm

"Because," Anya shrugged with a joking smile, "I'd be mad at you and I wouldn't want to talk to you!" She added dramatically, "And I'm sure you won't be able to move on without me! Throw yourself to the lions, you would." She shook her head as she laughed and rolled her eyes mentally at her phrases.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she took a step back away from him, "I was only kidding. You really didn't have to get me anything!" Either way, her actions said other wise as her hand reached out slowly for the gift. Unwrapping it slowly as if she had never unwrapped once in her life, Anya opened the small box that contained a silver necklace with a butterfly hanging from it. Her mouth hung open slightly, her mind was unable to create words to express her gratitude and her vocal chords seemed to not want to work.

"I - I," She launched herself towards him like earlier as she planted a kiss on his lips with a smile as her arms loosely wrapped around his neck.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat May 19, 2012 9:51 pm

"So," Yefrem muttered, "If Valentina doesn't like you, it's all my fault and you're not going to speak to me?" He frowned. "That makes no sense! And I wouldn't throw myself to lions. I'd way rather jump off something." Shaking his head, Yefrem laughed gently.

He grinned widely. "As I said, I couldn't resist."

The boy was a bit startled when Anya kissed him, but before he really knew what was going on he was kissing her back. His arms went around her waist, and he was smiling like a little kid in a sweet shop.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun May 20, 2012 1:36 am

"Well, no.... not really," Anya admitted as she shrugged nervously. "I think I'd be intimidated a little... even if she is younger than me. I just... I don't know." The brunette laughed, "Throwing yourself to the lions would be way more dramatic than just jumping off something.... unless it's something really, really tall. But don't do it!" She added quickly at the end, even if she knew he wouldn't do such a thing... unless it was tree and it was for fun.

Smiling into the kiss as she felt Yefrem place is arms around her waist, Anya pulled back slightly as she had to get on her toes and rested her forehead against his. "If I tell that I like you a lot more than I did when I first told you, what would you say?" She asked lowly as she stood on her toes once more as she pecked him on the lips once more, her cheeks turning red.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 am

Yefrem shook his head. "Intimidated? She's probably the least intimidating person on the planet!" He laughed. "But lions are boring. I'd go to France and jump off the Eiffel Tower!" He frowned jokingly. "Of course I'm going to do it!"

The boy grinned. "I'd say I sort of know what you mean. I think I feel the same way." Yefrem chuckled slightly as she kissed him again.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon May 28, 2012 5:39 am

"Well not for me she's not!" Anya laughed lightly, joking now. "But the Eiffel Tower is supposed to be romantic, not tragic! Although, if you throw yourself off the tower, it be a contradiction which is quite funny..." she rambled. She shook her head, laughing at his comment, "If you do it, it must be because it's something important, okay? Falling off the Eiffel Tower is nothing compared to falling of a tree!"

"I'm glad I'm not looking like a idiot here," Anya joked. "Would be quite tragic if I did say something like that and you said no. But it's just me being awfully weird again so I'm going to shut up now." She laughed at herself and shook her head as she stopped herself from rambling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:23 am