Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Do I Know You?

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Do I Know You? Empty Do I Know You?

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Occulmency.

An interesting lesson. Something Ash had only dabbled in before this. She had learned the basics, and she had always found she had a slight knack for it. Though she wasn't completely confindent how she would handle being thrown into an older class to fend for herself.

She supposed she'd just have to wait and see.

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Do I Know You? Empty Re: Do I Know You?

Post by Ci Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Brushing off her robes Ciar entered the classroom with a nod to the other girl. She couldn't remember having ever met the girl but then again there were a lot of people the teen didn't know. Usually it was because they just didn't draw her attention.

Sweeping back her shoulder length black hair into a neat ponytail with a length of emerald green velvet ribbon. May as well provide a neat and tidy appearance. It worked wonders to make the teachers think you were actually excited to be in the lesson.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Ash returned the girls nod before going back to staring at the ceiling. She supposed it was possibly polite to introduce herself, but honestly she didn't care one way or another at the moment.

And she had a feeling that the other girl didn't either.

However as the minutes dragged on, and there appeared to be no Professor present, or even showing up she glaced at the other girl again.

"Do Professors always take their time coming to class here? Or are we just getting the special treatment?"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sat May 05, 2012 10:51 am

Cicero had spent the morning in Sacha's office getting the hand over details, this was his first job since he was freed from Azkaban 4 months ago, the meeting went over time into his fifth year class. After the meeting had finished Cicero made his way to the Occlumency classroom

Cicero entered the classroom and looked around, this subject didn't look like it had many students in it which Cicero viewed as a good thing "Right Im Professor Faragonda, I shall be teaching you this subject"

He then grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote on the board, Memories, he then quickly turned around to face the class his face was stern "Memories are who you are, Legilimens can take the information from your memories and insert horrible visions which will have you begging for their mercy" Cicero then paced back and fourth in front of the class

He suddenly stopped and pointed his finger at one of the girls "YOU" he yelled, "You will imagine when you woke up this morning you were an owl, then I will attempt to break through this false memory to get to the true memory" Cicero then pulled his wand out

"Make sure your ready, I won't be going gentle"

(OCC: Im pointing at Ashleen)
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Ashleen gave the man a steady gaze as her mind wandered slightly as he spoke. He had that sort of I wish to intimate you air about him that she often went about ignoring.

She was more of a show not tell kind of person.

Of course that meant she had to struggle for a brief moment to get her brain where he was asking her too. Of course she was good at keeping all these things off her face.

Slowly, even though she thought it was rather... well stupid was a tad bit harsh, but... when had Ash ever been avoidant of harsh. Still she did it.

"Right so... you going to do something?"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sun May 06, 2012 12:48 am

Cicero looked at the girlo with a disgusted look, "Clearly you know nothing about Occlumency, Merlin only knows why your taking your OWLs in it" He then pulled out his wand and aimed it at the girl

"Ligilimens" Cicero entered into the girls mind he found the fake memory, he could easily smash through it to get the true memory, but waited to see if she could strengthen the memory, he had a feeling he was teaching a class of morans
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun May 06, 2012 6:51 am

Ciar raised an eyebrow at the professor as he came in and immediately started. There was no instruction on how false memories were formed or how to strengthen them, just a pure mind attack right off the bat. The man was quickly finding himself a place in the Irish teen's list of people to dislike.

Linking her hands behind her head Ciar looked around in utter boredom as the professor attacked her classmate, all the while strengthening her own mental barriers. They didn't look like much but as the oppressor forced their way into her mind they would find themselves in a thick, black woods with starving wolves prowling throughout it. Since she had started this class no one had yet broken through her barriers. Ciar had too many painful memories to allow anyone access to them.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Ashleen's eyes narrowed at the man's comment. The man obviously didn't know who he was dealing with here - he obviously didn't know his mistake.

It was true. Ashleen didn't have a lot of background in Occlumency it was true, however she did know the basics and she was stubborn - and boy did she know how to focus her temper on to one thing.

Specifically in this cause, proving this fool wrong. Ignoring the strong prodding of his spell she put her temper into strengthening the admittedly ill prepared memory strengthening it to a point that actually stood a chance against such a spell.

It was a strain to be sure, holding him off; she knew that her 'walls' were bending under the force however even after a long moment they had yet to crack.

Managing to raise an eyebrow and give a cool smile despite the mental strain she was using. Ash after all was good at keeping her face showing whatever she wished to show.

"Problem Professor?"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Cicero wasn't felt the memory get stronger, it was to bad stronger than he had expect, he glared at the girl when she asked was there a problem he then tightened his grip on his wand sending a surge of engry to break through the memory

There was no need for such excessive power but Cicero had a tendency to be forceful and violent, he reached the true memory, he was overcome with temptation to start torturing the girl by messing with her mind placing horrible images in there

Cicero quickly eneded the spell, he knew doing that would give him a one way ticket back to Azkaban. His eyes were firmly fixed on the girl, he then placed one hand firmly on her desk and shoved it into her "PATHETIC, USELESS" he yelled at her

"You didn't even believe in it, Legilimen's could easily turn your mind into minced dragon, if you want a fake memory to work you have to believe its real you stupid girl" Cicero in a furious rage, his rage wasn't so much that the girl didn't succeed, she was more a scapegoat for all his personal frustrations, he wanted his old job back badly, it was quite clear he was not teacher material

Cicero stormed over to the other girl aimed his wand at her "Lets hope your a little better, try to actually believe in the memory I thought that would have been common sense, Legilimens" Cicero entered her mind, he saw a glimpse of the true memory but then it went away, he waited for the girl to hit him with the false one
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon May 07, 2012 1:21 am

Ciar growled but held herself back from plunging a dagger into the man. This professor wouldn't last long if that was how he was going to treat his students and she would make sure of it. She was taking this class to strengthen her walls not to have some moron break them down.

Her face a blank mask with the exception of the cold fire glinting in her steely eyes Ciar relaxed slightly and imagined herself as an owl sitting on her dorm pillow, just waking up from sleep. Her feathers were ruffled and she gave a small hoot as she stretched her wings. There was nothing forceful or brutal about the memory she remembered. She was merely an owl that had roosted for the night on a fourposter bed. Her real self was hidden deep within the forest maze of her mind and in Ciar's mind she was the owl. Nothing more than an owl, craving a mouse for breakfast.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Mon May 07, 2012 1:37 am

Cicero observed the false memory he quickly became very bored with it, patience was definately not one of his virtues, he surge a ball of energy into the memory, it didn't break rather just became fuzzy for a bit, Cicero was surprized at this, he sent another stronger blast this them the memory broke

Expecting to see the true memory all he could see was a dark forest, This can't be right he thought to himself, suddenly several wolves launched at him quickly pushing him out of the girl's mind. Cicero glared at the girl leaning closer in towards her, his eyes locked in a firm stare with her's.

He then slowly began walking around the girl, Cicero then slammed his hand on the desk and hissed into her ear " Don't go trying to pull stuff on me, got it kid" he then made his way to the front of the classrom and folded his arm

"Both your attempts were disgustingly bad, I've honestly seen first years do it better" he said bluntly

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 am

Ciar waited until the Professor was at the front of the classroom before allowing her temper to flare. She picked up the desk with ease and threw it against the closest wall. "You, sir, are an embarrassment to every single teacher and professor there is and ever has been," she growled at him, allowing the wolf inside her to influence her slightly. "You don't know how to teach and you definitely know absolutely nothing about Occlumency. You are the worst teacher I have ever had the displeasure of being taught by. I am the Head of one of the oldest Irish families in existance, plus the dual apprentice of both Professor Thorpe and Highmaster Rusnak. If I want a decent teacher, I'll get one."

"Mac soith," she cursed. "You should be teaching us how to do it better, not tearing down our defenses layer by layer. I came to this class to learn something and it is apparent to me that you will be able to teach me absolutely nothing. What you saw after brutally shattering the false memory you told me to form was my shield. I don't have a wall. I have something that no one can break." Ciar crossed her arms and glared daggers at the man as she stood tall and proud, the very embodiment of Pureblood aristocracy. "You want disgustingly bad I suggest you look at yourself, because that is exactly how I view you and your teaching methods."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Tre clapped.

The applause was slow as he leaned against the wall, his eyes the darkest shade of gold they could get. There was no telling when he'd gotten there, but the small smile on his face was obviously dangerous. He'd been there long enough.

A dark sort of chuckle left his mouth as he pushed off the wall, his eyes going to the Professor. "That was a magnificent little speech, Ciar. You do yourself justice." His darkened gaze stayed on the man before him, his walk slow and unconcerned. He came to a stop a step or two in front of Ashleen, refusing to move further away from her.

"I hear the dementors miss you, back where you come from." He said with a grin, leaning his hip against Ash's desk. "I hope you miss them too, because when I'm through with you, that is exactly where you're going to end up." The amount of water in the room was dismal, almost nonexistent, and that was how Tre knew the man would live. There just wasn't enough water to kill someone with... and a dagger would be too messy.

He looked down at his hand, examining his nails. "I hope your mental walls will be strong enough to keep away the Highmaster."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Ash's confident smirk was growing - she never had been good at keeping her triumphs off her face, especially when she was feeling particularily cocky about them - when the wave of magic hit her like a load of bricks. Her walls came tumbling down and with the the Professor managed to drag right past the mundane memory of what she had done this morning, and began to pull at the things she kept much deeper, things that were much more meaningful.

And painful.

Her eyes glazed over as the man yelled and moved on to the other girl in the room. She wasn't in the room anymore. Her mind, gaze, consciousness had all moved far away, back in time - back in a memory.

She had been nodding off, almost a sleep really when- there was a jerk, and loud noises, such loud noises. Her own small voice rising shrilly, adding to the general chaos. She didn't know what was going on. There was.. darkness, and sharp things everywhere. So much... Jake was looking at her but.. but not looking at her - he wouldn't say anything. Why wouldn't he say anything? Her head stung so bad, why wasn't anyone...

Her mother's voice so soft it was barely there managed to crack through the noise.

"Shh, Ashleen," she croaked, barely a sound at all, but the young girl could hear it. "Its going to be alright. Everything Will be-

A voice from the present, a familar voice finally cracked through her thoughts; her eyes slowly began to focus on the room again, her mind focusing on the familiar tones of it, not yet ready to let go of the past enough to hear the actual words.

The girls gaze slowly moved to the familar figure that appeared slightly in front of her. Her voice croaked softly, more vulnerable than she ever let it be before, not since that day, "Tre."
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed May 09, 2012 3:53 am

"Now, now, Mr. Beneparte," Sacha spoke, tone matter-of-fact, "anyone who knows anything about me is aware of the fact that I am immune to all mental magics. I can't perform them anymore than anyone can perform them on me."

Grey eyes settled placidly on the other man. Sacha was not in the habit of employing convicts. The man's placement had not been his choice, but at the direction of those in higher authority. Or, at least, those who ought to have been higher authority. Sacha allowed them to believe as much, in any case, so as to avoid unnecessary conflict.

"I apologize for dropping by unannounced, professor. I was passing by and thought I would stop in and see how things were coming along." That was not the case, at all; Sacha had come to investigate the surge of agitation and anger he could sense from his apprentice. Not that there was any way for any to see through his lie. "I trust there isn't a problem?"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Wed May 09, 2012 5:23 am

Cicero tried hard from not hexing the girl who yelled at him, another boy entered the class and began taunting him about Azkaban, he was puzzled as to how this boy knew about his conviction but before he could retaliate the Highmaster entered Cicero looked at him suspiciously he felt sure he wasn't just popping in to see how he was going

He grunted at Sacha then stood in front of the boy "You need to form a false memory, you will imagine when you woke up this morning you were an owl and I will try and break this memory to get to the true one" He said coldly, Cicero then aimed his wand at the boy

"Now prepare yourself, but im sure you you'll just be as pathetic as the rest of the class, Legilimens" Cicero entered the boys mind waiting to see the false memory
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 5:57 am

Something inside Tre snapped.

The sound of Ash's voice in her current state had done something to the boy, the carefully laid self control disappearing in an instant. A grin grew on his face, and his eyes followed the man, even after his weak attempt at breaking into his mind. Tre'd learned to defend his mind long before he could properly say his ABCs, such was needed in the line of work his family did. He was the heir.

The professor was transported to a vestibule outside of Tre's mind, the place looking like a calm little sanddune in the middle of the ocean, a single palm tree providing the only shade from the overhead tropical sun. Tre appeared to be standing on the water, his hands shoved in his pockets and a wry grin on his face.

You thought to attack me? In my own mind? he asked with a condenscending shake of his head. The ocean water rose a bit, the water lapping at the base of the palm tree. The triangular fins of sharks broke the surface and began to circle the island, getting closer with every inch the water rose. Waking up as an owl seems a mundane thing, does it not? The sun was covered in clouds and the wind picked up, Tre's dirty blond hair moving with it. In the distance, a huge swell of a wave could be seen, moving closer every second.

Get the hell out of my head, Professor.

Back in reality, Tre's smile had yet to waver, his stance in front of Ash still as protective as it had been. He hadn't moved, other than to gently take Ash's hand and intertwine their fingers. He hoped the professor stayed in his head and became a vegetable. He hoped he could send his empty shell back to Azkaban. He'd read the mans file, that was the only reason he'd come to this class when he heard Ash was taking it.

"Problem, Professor?"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Wed May 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Cicero was surprized that the 15 year old boy had such skills in Occlumency he slowly retreated from the boys mind, he walked a little closer towards the boy firmly fixing his eyes on him , Cicero then shoved his wand forecefully into the boys chest

"That was midly assuming, I don't appreaicate show off's" Cicero hissed at the boy, he then strolled back up the front of the classroom "It is clear all of you are useless at this task, not one of you sad excuses for students could successfully perform the task

Cicero flick his wand at a pile of textbooks at the back of the room, they slammed down in front of the students "You will turn to the chapter on memories and copy out the relvant information, lets hope your reading skills are better than your Occlumency ones" Cicero said cuttingly
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

"No," Ciar stated calmly moving to stand next to the Highmaster. "I refuse to do anything your sorry ass says." She was still radiating anger and if she didn't calm down she was going to do something severely rash. And it would not be pretty.

Her arms still crossed and grey eyes flashing the Irish teen continued, "You are a pathetic excuse for a teacher. I successfully kept you from acquiring my true memory as did Tre, apparently. As Prefect of Hrabrost house I award 20 points each to my classmates for both Hitrost and Slushatel for having to put up with your sorry self. From now on if I seek to strengthen my Occlumency shields I will go to my other Master. I suggest you learn how to teach if you seek to remain in this school, for if I have my way, you shall not be here long."

Turning to her Master Ciar said, "I am leaving this class. May I seek your permission to do so, sir?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Ashleen clung to the hand as if it was the only thing tethering to the room; in reality it probably was. She was barely aware of the other things that were going on. She could hear the tones of their voices, but nothing real stuck to her brain.

Shhh, now; Everything will be alright sweetie. Just fine. You're going to be fine Her mother's words - her final words were still ringing in her ears, dominating everything else.

She swallowed slightly as her - very wide - blue eyes swam slightly, her lip trembled and she shook her head, her grip on Tre's hand tightening - if that was even possible - and she tugged on his arm slightly.

"Tre," the name came out softly, and almost like a whine. In another state Ash would probably hate what she sounded like right now. But at the moment she couldn't be bothered to care. "Tre please I- want, want-"

Mommy was the word ringing in her head, but she pushed that tiny broken voice back.

"I wanna go."
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Thu May 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Cicero looked at the girl who refused to do the work, this girl was certainly begining to get on his nerve she had a lot to learn about life "You think a measly fifth year is going to get me fired?" Cicero chuckled "Well I guess it is true what they say, Irish really are as stupid as they look"

Cicero then glared at the two students left in his class his eyes wild with fury "Well!!!, get on with the reading dimwits!" he snapped at them
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Fri May 11, 2012 4:39 am

Sacha met his apprentice's gaze as she addressed him. "So long as you obtain a sufficient number of credits, your class schedule is of little concern to me, Miss Whelan." He inclined his head toward the door. "You may leave.

"From what I have seen, professor, you may wish to revise your teaching methods," Sacha remarked placidly, without any particular inflection. His eyes, however, became hard flint as he continued, "And the next time you decide to insult my apprentice, you had better make certain it is not in my presence." He stared unblinkingly at the man, refusing to be the first to look away.

"Good day, professor," Sacha said finally. Turning, he left the room, pace unhurried.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Fri May 11, 2012 5:52 am

Cicero gave Sacha a look of digust, his face then turned stern "And I suggest you stop questioning my teaching methods in my own classroom, Sacha" Cicero said bluntly. He had no time for emotionally sensetive people such as him, Cicero knew there was little he could do without the Ministry approval

Cicero then folded his arms, and watched with a stern look as the Highmaster left the classroom, he was hoping that was the last time Sacha would be dropping by
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Ciar wanted to hurt the ass of a professor. She wanted to kill him, and the only thing stopping her was the fact her Master was there and that Zephan needed her. Lifting her head slightly and glaring at the man at the front of the room over her shoulder she said, "Yes, Master," and made to follow the Highmaster out the door.

With a smirk she turned and in the blink of an eye a throwing knife whizzed past the Occlumency professor's head and clattered against the wall where it then disappeared, only to reappear back in the belt around Ciar's body. "One thing you learn quickly when dealing with me, pig brains. I am the Head of House Whelan and apprentice to House Rusnak and House Thorpe. I always get what I want." Ciar gave a wave to the other two, vanishing their books with a whispered "Evanesco" and a wave of her wand before turning to leave again, a Stinging Hex thrown over her shoulder at the professor as she walked out the door her other hand raised with the middle finger at the man.

Free of the classroom Ciar veered off to find something productive to do with her time.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat May 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Tre looked down at the wand pointed at his chest, looking more than a little amused. "Are you going to attack me, Professor?" He asked, his voice dangerous. "I'd sure hope not." His shoulders tensed and once again Ash was his only focus.

"Shhh..." He cooed, leaning toward her and meeting her eyes. "It's alright, baby girl." He said gently, cupping her cheek in his hand. "We're leaving now." He pulled her toward him, wrapping her in his arms briefly. Rather than let go of her, he picked her up bridal style and held her against his chest, humming a soft little tune from their childhood.

"Touch her again, aim your wand at her again, think about attacking her mentally again, and I will find you." He looked over his shoulder at the professor, even as he headed for the door. "And I will end you."

The door slammed closed behind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:32 am