Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson Two Fifth Year Creative Arts

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lesson Two Fifth Year Creative Arts Empty Lesson Two Fifth Year Creative Arts

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Kassidy walked into the classroom. She was excited that it was the start of the second lesson. Later she would have to find Collin and talk to him. But for now she would focus on her classes. But when she started to think about Collin and Casey she would get confused. Kass would have to focus on what she was doing.

She then walked into the class and found a sit.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lesson Two Fifth Year Creative Arts Empty Re: Lesson Two Fifth Year Creative Arts

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Leaning in the doorway, Julian's eyes glimmered slightly, despite the tiredness etched on his face. He just felt out of it. Not sick, but just - weird. Sluggish. There, he felt sluggish. Nodding to himself, he walked over at Kassidy, taking a seat by her.

"And how are you doing today?"
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lesson Two Fifth Year Creative Arts Empty Re: Lesson Two Fifth Year Creative Arts

Post by Collin Raven Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Collin walked into class and immediately noticed that Julian was sitting in the seat right next to Kassidy.

Walking up to them he could not help but comment, "Rousseau, I believe that you are in my seat. I would ask you to remove your self."

Everyone knew that in no certain terms that Kassidy was his, and he didn't share. He didn't notice the teacher yet.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Kass could see that this would end up in a fight. And Julian was a prefect and could take points away. She had to think of something fast and quick. " I am doing fine Julian.:

She then looked at both of them. " You both could sit by me. Collin you can sit on the other side. I just don't want to see a fight."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Collin glared at Kass and then at Julian, "I would prefer not." Collin just couldn't believe she would be ok with him sitting there too.

He did not want to be within 10 feet of the guy let alone 3 feet, "I believe it would be in his best interest if he just move."

Collin went over to the other side of Kassidy and pulled out the chair and threw himself in it. He had the chair positioned so he could glare at Julian until the teacher got there.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 am

Raising an eyebrow at the Raven, Julian shook his head, "I don't see your name anywhere on this seat. Maybe you should go back to the playground and learn how to share things, Raven."

Smiling at Kass, he nodded, "Good."

Glancing back at Collin, he tilted his head, "And what exactly are you going to do if I don't?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:28 am

Kass then rolled her eyes. " You both are acting childish." She then sighed she knew that this was going to happen but she thought Collin and Casey was still fighting over her.

" Yeah everything is just fine expected being called blondie."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:29 am

Collin wanted to physically pick Julian up and move him, but he usually had a little more control over his feelings than his brother.

"I know how to share, there are just some things I am not willing to share." Collin smirked and pulled Kass and her chair closer to him.

"You might do best to remember that fact." Collin so wanted to just hex the heck out of this guy. Collin cannot remember hated some one so much in his life.

Kassidy was his girl and he was not sharing her with anyone.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 am

Kass then started to blink when Collin pulled her chair close to him. “ Can you two behave for just one class?” This was going to be a long class if they was going to start fighting.

She then sighed she knew that they would never get long. This was going to be a long class if Collin couldn't get a long with Julian.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue May 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Yawning as Raven spoke, Julian shook his head, "That's nice." he shrugged, rolling his eyes at the boy. God, he got on his nerves.

Throwing an arm around Kassidy, Julian smirked slightly, whispering in her ear, "I really don't get what you see in this kid, not when there are people out there so much better than him. And one of these people isn't all that far away." patting her shoulder, he grinned, "If you ever get bored of quoting a Raven...." letting his words hang in the air, he pulled away, beaming at Raven.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue May 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Kass smiled as Julian talked. " Yeah it really is, but I am ready for another break. Or for school to be done for the year."

She then noticed that he throw his arm around her and started to blink. Kass sat there listening to what he was saying. She couldn't help when he was using a writer that she knew. " Funny how you bring Poe's work into this."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue May 01, 2012 10:29 pm

"Now, now." he shook his head, "We just got back. You're going to have to wait a little longer."

A little irritated that that seemed to be all she'd gotten out of his comment, he showed none of this, and Julian simply leaned back in his chair, shrugging slightly as he watched her curiously, "What's so funny about it?"
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri May 04, 2012 7:33 am

Collin was very iritated with Julian, he felt that Kassidy was his girl and he wanted Julian far away. Collin did think it was funny that Kassidy over looked the comment he made about quoting a Raven.

"When are you ever going to get it through that big ego driven head of yours not every girl in the school wants to be with you."

Collin noticed how Julian was leaning back in his chair and was so tempted to use a spell to pull it out from him. Collin pulled Kassidy close to him and then whispered into her ear, "I am way more appealing than that jerk."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:48 am