Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years

Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years Empty Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 am

Ann peeked in the classroom and sighed noting she was the first one to class. She checked her watch and walked in taking a seat at the nearest desk. Domestics she thought. She really should have taken the first lesson but was too caught up with the others to remember. She shook her head and sighed, looking around, observing the classroom. She checked her watch again and started drumming her fingers on the desk waiting for class to start.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years Empty Re: Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 am

Artemis walked into his classroom. This was one day that he didn't want to teach. He would rather been on break. But he smiled when he seen that there was one person that came back for his class.

He looked over and seen a new person. " Hello I am professor Capulet. I know you wasn't here for my first class so I thought I would introdue myself.

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Ann blinked and smiled at the professor before nodding curtly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Professor Capulet" she said. "This might be of no importance but I'm Ann" she added quietly and a bit unsure. She looked around and sighed seeing on one else yet. "Excuse me professor but where are the others?" she asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:06 am