Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years

Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years Empty Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 am

Ann sighed as she looked out of the classroom window. They would be learning Episkey again the practical one though. She looked around and sighed. Still the only one she thought. Her gaze went back to the window fumbling with the emerald ring on her finger. It had belong to her mother. She tapped her finger on the window hoping it might not crack and sighed.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years Empty Re: Lesson 2 ~ Fourth Years

Post by Roxana Luna Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Roxana walked into Healing and looked around. She had a book about healing in her bag but she didn't feel like reading it. Seeing Antonette again she blinked. "Antonette? We have every class. Wow. Anyway what's up?"

Mana walked in the classroom after Roxana. She looked around and climbed up on a window seal and curled up.

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Ann turned her head and smiled softly. "Hello Roxana" she said "Nothing much" she said fumbling with her ring again before smiling lightly at Mana. "Mana!" she called softly "Hello" she added then glanced back at Roxana "Pure coincidence I guess"
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Roxana smiled and walked over to Mana "Come here little kitty. I know your tummy hurts but it is your fault" She lightly scolded Mana and cuddled her. She walked over sat by Antonette with Mana still in her arms "Sorry Tone. Mana isn't feeling well. She got into my sweet stash last night and ate most of my chocolate frogs."

Mana meowed and curled up in Roxana's arms. She tucked her head near her stomach.

Roxana looked down at Mana worriedly and softly stroked her head.

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:54 am

Ann frowned a bit at hearing Mana was a bit sick. She shook her head and realized she really did have a weakness for animals especially cute ones. She gasped in fake horror and clutched where her heart should be "You're stashing sweets away from me?" she proclaimed then giggled then frowned "Is there a cure for stomach aches?" she asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:16 am