Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Agamemnon

The Agamemnon Empty The Agamemnon

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:20 am

Ann curiously walked into the Mythology classroom and sighed in relief. Not Late! she thought happily as she bounded towards a desk. She hummed thinking about today's lesson and what it might bring. She knew strange creatures were true. At least she think they were true. She hummed happily as she waited the start of the class, not noticing anything as she took a book out and started reading to pass the time.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

The Agamemnon Empty Re: The Agamemnon

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 am

Alec walked into Mythology and saw, once again, Antonette. "Why is it that we always take the exact same classes?" he asked her, grinning, but then frowned, "And where is everybody else?"
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Roxana walked into class and looked around. Mana was sitting on her head. Waving, she smiled seeing Antonette and Alec "Hey How's it going?"

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Ann looked up from her book and at Alec "Maybe we have the same interests?" she said then smirked and carefully paced a bookmark on the page she was reading before putting away her book. "Or you're just stalking me" she teased then pouted "How should I know?" she asked then grinned at Roxana "Heya Roxa! I'm good you?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue May 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Alec looked up at Roxana and grinned, "Hey Roxana."

Shaking his head, amusedly, he put a hand to his heart and pretended to be hurt. "Stalk you? Why never!" he winked, smirking.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Tue May 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Roxana smiled and sat down by them. She was a little tired. She missed Antartica but she was used to it. Laughing she blew Mana's tails out of her face and replied "I'm good." She stretched being careful of Mana and laughed when Mana jumped on the table and stretched as well.

Mana looked around and jumped on Alec's head and pawed at his hair.

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 am

Ann smiled while she rolled her eyes then smirked and blew a kiss at him. "Aw! Is poor Blanchard hurt by the fact he's really stalking?" she said then looked towards Roxana and frowned "You sound like you miss someone or some thing" she declared then blinked as she watched Mana. "Mana be careful!" she said. "You'll fall" she added
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri May 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Alec felt something on his head, pawing at his hair, and looked over to Roxana, seeing that her kitten was missing. Ah, so that was what was on him.

Careful not to drop the animal, he shook his head, grinning. "Not hurt, 'cause I'm not stalking. How do I know you're not stalking me?"

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 9:36 am

Ann raised an eyebrow at him then smiled "Hey I came in here first" she said "and I would never stalk people" she added putting on a pout. "Really Alec do i look like someone who'll stalk people?" she asked before picking up her satchel and producing a bow for Mana to play with later.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Tue May 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Roxana laughed and listened to the conversation. She reached over and picked up her kitty. And turned Mana around and shook her finger "Mana if you keep jumping on people's heads then someone will one day hurt you. Be have and wait for them to at least say they like you." Roxana tried to sound strict but she couldn't keep a straight face when Mana batted at her finger. Chuckling Roxana put Mana on her shoulder and watched her.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed May 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Alec shrugged, "You don't have to look like one to be one, you know."

"I like you, Mana," he said, chuckling, as he watched Roxana picking up her kitten.

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 2:28 am

Ann huffed a bit annoyed now "I ain't stalking you" she said pouting as she looked at him. She looked over at Mana and held up the bow "Mana play?" she said smiling softly.

Ann then looked at Roxana and mock pouted before clutching to her arm. "Roxa!! Tell him i'm not stalking!" she said pouting and putting out her most impressive whining girl impression.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content