Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

hear thee, hear thee!

Corin Rousseau
    Corin Rousseau
    Muggle
    Muggle

hear thee, hear thee! Empty hear thee, hear thee!

Post by Corin Rousseau Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:57 am

People of HR! Because of my Clato heart and I just want to see this happen...

hear thee, hear thee! Tumblr_m1sz1aoawh1qeey9xo4_250

INSERT NAME HERE; SEVENTEEN; ISABELLE FUHRMAN

So... this person here, yeah? Let's call her Clothilde for now. So, Corin and Clothilde have been in the same private school ever since he first came. Clothilde is in the year below her, but it doesn't really count because they're technically the same age. They're best friends, though they tend to express their friendship through scientific debates and arguments. Now, no, Corin's not in love with her or anything... but she has a crush on him. She's awfully scared of breaking their friendship if she tells him. Will she tell him? Or will Corin figure it out on his own?

I have no other requirements for Clothilde, but she has to be scientific like him, and her face claim must be Isabelle Fuhrman.
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

hear thee, hear thee! Empty Re: hear thee, hear thee!

Post by Devyn Lancaster Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 pm

ROSIEPOSIE HAS CLAIMED THIS REQUEST! Very Happy

... wow, that was fast. Razz

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:02 pm