Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hamhocks

Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Hamhocks Empty Hamhocks

Post by Marcus Bonnet Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:49 am

After a jog he much needed around the castle, Marcus found his way to the Entrance Hall. It was a beautiful afternoon and he wanted to take most of it before the sun stetted and he had to go in and do another weeks worth of homework. He wasn't looking forward to that.

Sitting down on the floor, the cap on his head facing the back, he stretched his legs and with little effort, used the tips of his fingers to touch his feet. After a while of doing this, he leaned back, crossing his arms and watched the sun set before him.

outfit

Last edited by Marcus Bonnet on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Hamhocks Empty Re: Hamhocks

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 am

Walking through the castle, Julian hummed softly to himself, allowing his feet to carry him wherever they wanted. For the first time in a while, he felt calm. There were no harsh whispers that bothered him more than they should, no nagging fear that he was going to turn the corner and get attacked by the various people who seemed to dislike him, he was just, at ease.

And people say my ideas don't work. Smiling smugly, he found himself outside in the entrance hall. Giving the hall a quick glance for anyone around, he laid his eyes on a younger blond. Stepping towards the boy, he leaned against the wall, staring down at him, "Aren't you Marcus Bonnet? I've heard things about you. Things that involve a dear friend of mine. Care to explain?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:52 am

Hearing foot steps behind him, Marcus didn't pay much attention until the voice spoke to him. The young boy turned to face a boy he hardly recognized but was quite older than him.

"Well that's what my parents named me," Marcus laughed. "And you are? Oh! You're the prefect for Prideux, right?"

His curious side showing, he cocked his head to the left and his eyebrows furrowed. "What kind of things? I don't know what you're talking about." He laughed as his statement out pure mirth, "I'm sure you've got quite fair amount of good friends like that one boy I saw you kissing at Nine's Christmas party, right?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 am

"I'm a lot of things." Julian smirked, feeling oddly mysterious as his eyes twinkled, "Prideux prefect, the Minister's apprentice..." he shrugged, "But I'd prefer to just be called Julian." Pausing, he tilted his head at the younger boy, slinking down the wall to sit beside him cross-legged, "Of course, that's only if you're a friend, and I'm pretty undecided so far when it comes to you, Marcus."

Shaking his head softly, the older boy smirked again, "Ah, but I think you do." At the mention of Blanchard, Julian's face blankened, his eyes darkening as he observed the blond, "Trust me, he's not my friend. And most definitely not my boyfriend. Love potions make you do crazy things."

Stretching out, he offered, "Maybe you can guess who it is. She's one of the prefects," he nodded, glancing down at the badge that practically lived on his chest. "known her since the carriage ride way back in first year." remeniscing, his eyes misted off slightly, "Ah, those were good times. Have any ideas now?"
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 am

Marcus nodded slowly, unsure how to react to the older boy's statements. Raising an eyebrow, he chuckled slightly, "I think I'll go with Julian then but if we're not friends yet, what should I call you? Older boy? That'd be very odd." With another chuckle full of mirth, Marcus couldn't help but grin sincerely, "Why would you be undecided on me so far. Makes no sense really. I'm just a mere third year boy compared to yourself."

"I never said anything about boyfriend," Marcus laughed. "I heard about the love potion, that person who did it was quite proud of their doings and although I don't quite approve of it, I have to admit, it was pretty hilarious. I'm sure if you did it to someone else, you'd find it funny as well."

"Nine," he stated with a small smirk happily. "Your dear friend and I are only friends, you know. Why, you're not jelous are you? Since you've known her a long time and all."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon May 07, 2012 3:27 am

"It would be." Julian agreed, tapping his fingers against his knee. "And I'd have to go around calling you younger boy and it'd just be weird."

Laughing softly, he shook his head, "Ah, but I don't know you. For all I know, you busted yourself out of Furmage and believe I'm the devil, and you're planning on killing me." Narrowing his eyes, he looked at the boy suspiciously, "You just never know when it comes to people these days." Shrugging, he added, "And besides, all my friend slots have already been filled out. You'll have to settle for glorified acquaintance."

Shaking his head, he raised an eyebrow, "I know Ninette did it. I know why too." he shrugged, "Some people might say I deserved it for what I did, but I have a clean conscience. And besides, what I did was nothing like she did."

Wrinkling his nose at the idea of being jealous, Julian stared at Marcus. "You do realize this is Julian Rousseau and Ninette Fontaine you're talking about, right? I mean, sure we're friends and all, but -" he shrugged here, nodding towards the Dining Hall, "- we practically destroyed the Dining Hall in a fight, like, last week ago. Just because we've known each other for five years doesn't mean our friendship's great."

Tilting his head, he paused for a moment, "Though I guess the fact that we can attack each other and go back to being friends five minutes later means we're probably never going to hate each other."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sat May 12, 2012 1:16 am

"Right then," Marcus concluded as he looked at the boy for a second and returned his gaze back to the sunset. "Julian it shall be."

"Never been near or in Furmage so I doubt I've escaped from there," he mused with a smile. "Would be kind of wicked to be in there and be one of those who escape, right? Or well, I think so. Wouldn't like the idea of being caught after, however, that would be most dreadful because they would keep you in there longer." Raising an eyebrow as he looked at the boy curiously, he wondered, "Why would I think you're the devil? Sure, I do know of your reputation but I doubt you cause harm intentionally, or am I to be proven wrong?" He laughed at the title he was given by the older boy.

Nodding at his Christmas story, he shrugged. At the end of the day, the story was behind Nine and Julian and the last thing that Marcus ever wanted to do, was interfere. He honestly didn't want to cause a bad impression on the girl's friend.

He laughed at the Dining Hall indecent, remembering it quite clearly, "True, true but one never knows. What's that phase my mother and father like to use... 'if a boy fights with a girl or vice versa, it means that they like one another', yes, I do believe that's the phrase they use."

"That is what I call a good friendship," Marcus acknowledged. "People who fight with you one day and still talk to you the next day, are the people that will help you get out of bad situations."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat May 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Frowning, Julian shook his head, "No, not really. You'd have to be insane to be put there in the first place. Being driven insane does not sound fun to me." Shrugging, he added, "But hey, if that's the sort of thing you like, then go nuts." Raising an eyebrow, he sighed softly, "That's the point, Marcus. There is no reason to believe I'm the devil. Only someone crazy would believe that." Shaking his head at the boy, he muttered under his breath that kids these days needed to think things through.

Rolling his eyes, he said, "I didn't need Bonnet wisdom to realize that Ninette and I like each other, at least, you know, sometimes. The rest of the time we're just, I don't know, us." Frowning, he crossed his arms, "And it is possible for a guy and a girl to hate each other, you know."

Putting his hands behind his head, Julian nodded, "Exactly. We might not be ad close as say, Harmonie and I, but we're there for each other if we ever need it." Rolling his eyes, he added, "And going to Ninette for help is always a last resort."

Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Thu May 17, 2012 2:20 am

"Don't think I'll be going insane any time soon," Marcus said happily. "I don't have a real reason to go insane. Besides, I like being the sane person that I am." Shrugging his shoulders to the boy's insult, Marcus smile couldn't be removed from his face.

Shaking his head, the boy let the insult roll behind his head, "It's not Bonnet wisdom, it's just a saying that my parents say. My mom probably wrote it on one of her songs or something, I don't know. The point is, which was a joke, was that when a boy and girl fight each other, it usually means they like one another in more than one way." Shrugging once more, Marcus grinned boyishly, "I know boys and girls can hate each other, I'm not that stupid."

"So," Marcus said as he elongated the word. His voice was a shaky nervous and his eyes looked anywhere but the older boy. "What can you tell me about Nine?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 pm

"Well, can't blame you for that," Julian smiled at the boy, "But I don't think - do crazy people have a reason to go insane?" he wondered out loud, cocking his head in thought before shrugging, "Guess we'll never know, unless, you know, we actually meet someone insane."

Rubbing his arms, he looked at the boy curiously, "Your mother's a singer? What's her name?" Shuddering slightly at the idea of Ninette and him like that, he shook his head, "Ugh, never in a million years. And besides," he shifted slightly, running his hands through his hair, "I can't be the only person who sees how bad of an idea it would be. If we were together and broke up......." he trailed off, the implication behind his words clear.

Eyes widening, he fixed the boy with a stare, before beginning to grin impishly, "You like her." he said, wonder-struck, "You actually like Ninette Michelle Fontaine." Shaking his head incredulously, he said, "Well, what do you wanna know first?"

He almost felt sorry for this kid. Ninette would rip out his heart. Frowning, he fiddled with his prefect badge. Hadn't he been the same age as him when Monique had - shaking his head slightly, he gripped the badge a little tighter as he pulled it off his uniform. But he'd seen the way Ninette looked at Marcus, so that was something. And he'd personally make sure that this kid didn't end up like him. Staring down at the badge in his hand, his gaze hardened, no matter the cost.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 am

"I think some people do crazy things for the dumbest things," Marcus shrugged. "I've read that some boys go crazy over girls and vice versa. Just because one or the other dumped them. Quite stupid, if you ask me. But you're right, who knows."

Marcus shook his head and laughed, "No! My mom's not a singer. She's the drummer for Belle Femme, they're all girls in the band and they have this alternative pop rock vibe going. But my mom would rather put one of her drumsticks down her throat than sing in front of a crowd. Wouldn't want her to either. She sucks at it!"

"Seeing as a food fight was made as friends, I could imagine what would happen if you two dated and broke up," Marcus laughed. He wasn't jealous though. He wasn't the type to be either way. Besides, he felt like he had no right to be jealous. Nine wasn't his to begin with and even if she was, she was independent and would probably refuse such a title.

"I never said I liked her," Marcus mumbled, it was clearly a lie. Especially since he ratted himself right after. "Well... just give me the basics. What food she likes, what she doesn't. I don't know, I'm not good at this kind of stuff. Like asking people for girl advice. I would ask my dad or my older brothers but... they're probably busy."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue May 22, 2012 2:05 am

"I guess some people just need that little push to finally snap." Julian shrugged, ignoring that feeling of dread. Him and Monique hadn't even been together. And he was most definitely not crazy. So he was nothing like those people. Nothing at all. 

"That's pretty cool," he laughed. "You must meet a ton of famous people through her. Next time, get me an autograph," Julian joked, elbowing the boy softly. 

"We'd probably kill each other." Julian said softly, frowning slightly. There were moments (rare, ridiculously so, and they'd barely lasted a moment), even now, that - well, he didn't want to kill her, but injure her? Yes. And that scared him.

Raising an eyebrow, he shook his head. This kid had a serious crush on Ninette. "Then I guess I'll be your one stop shop for Ninette Fontaine information. And girl stuff, if you want," shrugging, he squirmed, a little uncomfortable. He felt like conversations like this made more sense to be between siblings. And well, Julian barely ever talked to his siblings. Shaking his head, he thought about Ninette.

"Well," he began, "her favourite food is chocolate mousse. Which reminds me of cake, but apparently isn't." Laughing softly, he continued, "She hates ice cream and tea, and being told what to do." Shaking his head softly, he glanced down at the badge between his fingers, "Nine wants to leave France and see the world," he said softly, smiling slightly, "She loves Muggle tv and music, which is awesome, because I'm pretty much the only person who gets them." Laughing, he grinned at Marcus. "On her birthday - March 15 - she'll spend it alone and throw a party days later." Making a face, he added, "Which is practically the opposite of me. N - not that I hide out after my birthday or anything, but I like celebrating my birthday on my birthday." He shrugged slightly, glancing around, "She'll try anything once."

Why did he find talking about Nine like this so odd? It was like she was dead and he was telling someone who'd never met her about her. Swallowing the lump in his throat that was forming at the just the idea of one of his Angels dead, he shook his head, forcing himself to brighten up. Faking an upbeat attitude, he grinned, "And that, Marcus, is nine things about Nine."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Tue May 22, 2012 11:14 pm

"Well not really, no," Marcus frowned. "My mom and dad do all the time though. My dad's a music journalist so that's how he meet my mom and meets a bunch of people but I could try to get you someone's autograph. A little bribing from my older brothers could do the trick; just tell me who you want." The blonde boy shrugged nonchalantly.

"You don't have to give me information on girl stuff," Marcus shrugged when he noticed the boy's discomfort. He would ask his older brothers but they were always being managers in tours and they were never there. "You just seem to know Nine the most and well, I just thought I could ask you."

"Chocolate mousse is not cake?" The third year said with wide eyes, "Well then, I guess I have a lot of apologies to write to my grandmother." He nodded at every single thing and listened intently at what Julian said. He figured one of the things out by himself.. like how she hated to be told what to do. "So March 15 is her birthday.... that's... that's really soon," he said frantically and straightened his back. "I have to get her something! What should I get her?"

The Bonnet boy chuckled at Julian's pun and nodded, "Now that was pretty funny."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu May 24, 2012 12:42 am

Grinning, Julian nodded. Though he didn't show it, the idea of getting a bunch of famous celebrity autographs was awesome. No, amazing. Either way, he couldn't help but get a little excited. "I'll give you a list of them all."

Shrugging, he rubbed his ears softly, "I don't - I don't think I know her the best. Lisette's her best friend, not me. And besides, she has her mother and grandmother. They probably know her better than I do."

"I know!" he said, shaking his head, "When she told me it wasn't, it took me weeks to believe her." he laughed, thinking back. "Those were good times." Raising an eyebrow, Julian shrugged. "Not really. It's January. But then again, I already have my present, so." he elongated the last word, punctuating it with a shrug, "She loves jewellery, get her that. Or get her a Muggle movie. Or get her an autograph of some long dead Muggle movie star. She'd kiss you for that one."

Bowing his head, he smirked, "Why thank you."

Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Thu May 24, 2012 7:47 am

Marcus shrugged and nodded. He listened to Julian's talk about how Lisette was probably her best friend and her family but he valued his thoughts more. Considering he was a boy that was older and was only a few of the boys who he had seen around Nine, he took all the advice from him gratefully. Marcus hoped he had make a good impression on him. If not, he would feel like there was no way he could even consider dating Nine.

"Right, jewelry or an autograph of an old muggle movie star," he said and laughed a little. "Does Audrey Hepburn count? Cause she went to an auction once and bought like five things that were signed by her. She's obsessed with that actress!"

"Has she ever... mentioned me to you?" The blonde asked carefully, almost shyly as he ducked his head.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 25, 2012 12:53 am

"Yep," Julian nodded, humming softly to himself, "I don't see why she wouldn't." he said, struggling to remember just who Audrey Hepburn was. He might listen and watch to old Muggle tv shows and movies, but Nine and his interests belonged in completely different eras. "Is she?" he frowned slightly, "I don't remember this happening, but then again, we just started talking again."

Tilting his head, he smirked. This kid was head over heels in love, wasn't he? "Well, no. But don't get let that get you down, Marky. After all, we haven't talked at all from September to Christmas, and then the whole party happened happened, and we've been fighting until last week. So really, we've only had a week to tell each other everything that's went on in months. That'll take a while."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Fri May 25, 2012 8:21 am

"If you don't mind me asking, was it the potion thing that made you both stop talking or was it something else before the party," he asked curiously. Curiosity had gotten the best of him. "You don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable with it. It's okay if you say no."

"Oh," Marcus replied slightly disappointed. He didn't blame Julian though. After all, a fight between friends was a fight, even if between Nine and Julian.

ooc: sorry! crap post! i'm half asleep.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 25, 2012 11:53 pm

"It's fine," he said, placing his hands behind his head, "I dared her not to talk to me for two weeks, and you know, she's Nine, so she went and didn't talk to me for three months instead." Laughing, he shook his head.

Noticing the boy's disappointed tone, he patted him on the shoulder, "Hey, don't feel bad over it. Sharing feelings isn't usually part of our friendship." Not being one to comfort people (especially not people he barely knew), he highly doubted that this would be any comfort to the boy. But at least he'd tried.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sat May 26, 2012 1:30 am

"Wow, three months," he laughed, shaking his head. "Maybe next time, you can dare her for a two hours and it'll actually be two weeks." Marcus joked.

"Guess your right," Marcus nodded. "But what kind of friendship would it be if it feelings aren't part of it? Makes no sense, really. But that's just my thoughts." Standing up, he stretched his back as he noticed the sun was now gone. With a frown, he turned back to the boy.

"Well, that's my cue to go," Marcus announced. "I've got homework to do. Don't want to fail third year, right?" He chucked. Looking back at the boy who was sitting, he extended his hand towards him. "Julian, it was truly nice to meet you," he said gratefully. "I hope that one day, one of your friendship posts becomes empty so I can fill it," he joked and chuckled.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat May 26, 2012 2:55 pm

"I'll keep that in mind." he smiled at the younger boy, "But if she ignores me for a month instead, I'll blame you." he joked.

"They're part of it, I guess," Julian shrugged, trying to explain his friendship with Ninette in a way that made sense. "It's just - not as much as with other friends." Thinking back to his conversations with Harmonie and Lisette, he nodded affirmatively. Glancing up at Marcus as he stood up, he watched him curiously for a moment.

"Right." he said with a curt nod, "I don't want to have a failure as an acquaintance." Grinning, he grasped Marcus' hand in his, shaking it. "Nice to meet you too." His smile fading to be replaced with a rather blank expression, the corners of his mouth tugged into the beginnings of a frown, "One of them would have to die for that. I don't think either of us wants that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm