Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

block, block, block ~ firsties

Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

block, block, block ~ firsties Empty block, block, block ~ firsties

Post by Valentina Lagunov Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Valentina entered the classroom, not sure what to think when it was deserted. She shrugged and sat down at an empty seat, waiting for class to begin. She decided it couldn't be that long. Shrugging, Valentina looked up at the cieling absentmindedly.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

block, block, block ~ firsties Empty Re: block, block, block ~ firsties

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 am

Cicero had spent the morning in Sacha's office getting the hand over details, this was his first job since he was freed from Azkaban 4 months ago, the meeting went over time into his fifth year class. After the meeting had finished Cicero made his way to the Occlumency classroom

Cicero entered the classroom and looked around, this subject didn't look like it had many students in it which Cicero viewed as a good thing "Right Im Professor Faragonda, I shall be teaching you this subject"

He then grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote on the board, Target Concentration he then quickly spun around to the student his eyes firmly fixed on here "Do you even know what that means?" Cicero said bluntly
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Sun May 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Valentina was slightly confused at who the new professor was, but nodded.

She tilted her head in amusement at the way he put things. "Not yet, but I have the strangest suspicion you're going to tell me sometime soon." She shrugged, looking at the blackboard.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sun May 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Cicero gsnarled at the girl then walked slowly towards her, once he reached her desk he pulled out his wand and jabbed it into her chest "Listen to what I say, I get out, got it?" Cicero said bluntly, it was fast becoming clear that he wasn't teacher material

He walked back to the board and turned around "Target... Concentration, an important skill helps you build focusing skills" Cicero pwalked closer to the girl and pulled out his wand

"You shall be thinking and focusing on a coffee mug, then I shall enter your mind to see if I can see anything else" Cicero then leaned a little closer " Dont disappoint" he hissed sharply "Legilimens" he cast the spell and entered the girl's head waiting to see how she faired
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Thu May 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Valentina was liking this teacher less and less. She mentally rolled her eyes, and nodded. "Got it."

She nodded, and began focusing on a coffee mug. Her brown knit together in concentration, as Valentina focused on the mug. There was nothing else, just the mug.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Fri May 11, 2012 6:00 am

Cicero saw the mug he was half surprized she even manged that, he his patience grew then, he then blasted a surge of engery to explore further into her mind, it wasn't long until he found a memory of her talking with friends in the dinning hall, then another memory of her parents

Cicero withdrew from her mind and gave her an unimpressed look " That was certainly pathetic wasn't it, you do easily loose concentration, that attempt wasn't even worthy of troll standard" Cicero flicked his wand at a textbook in one of the cupboards it came flying out and slammed in front of the girl

"Read chapter 3 on Target Concentradition as for it is evident your completely useless at it" he said coldly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:22 am