Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Desperate Measures

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Desperate Measures - Page 2 Empty Re: Desperate Measures

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Watching her for a few moments, Julian blinked rapidly and hard. Why was he so bad at comforting people? He was good with knowing how people worked, and with most emotions, he could deal. But as soon as it was this, self loathing or whatever was running through Ninette's head, his mind went blank.

"Nine?" he ran his hands through his hair, biting his lip, "Shut up. Don't - don't talk like that. Alright?" A concerned expression on his face, he ran his tongue over his teeth nervously, twiddling his thumbs.

"Sure it does," he smirked, raising an eyebrow.

Jumping at the sound of the Healer, he glanced over at him, shrugging sheepishly, "Apparently we do. Though," he rubbed his eyes again, "I do have a headache."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed May 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Nine shrugged her shoulders "I'm a cold hearted bitch, I know that; I know tons of people think what I said... maybe not in those words exactly but... its no lie that I don't make a lot of friends."

I never wanted to

She looked up as the man entired. Rolling her eyes and sighing.

"Finally, Belanger, you mind fixing me up here? I think I've bleed on this shirt long enough, don't you?"

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Roul rolled his eyes and sighed at the students.

"I honestly shouldn't," he mumbled as he walked over, "Seeing as you two probably deserve whatever you have given each other, however..."

He sighed and went over to get a closer look at Fontaine's wounds, "It looks like you did a good number on each other."

Mumbling a quick healing spell, the wounds that had seemed so deep closed quickly on the girl, and then he walked over to look over Julian, his eyes appraising his head knowingly.

Tuting to himself he wandered over to his desk and pulled out a small potion vile.

"Take this, it should make you feel better," he said slowly. "And I'm afraid I can't do anything for the shirt, Ms. Fontaine. You'll just have to survive."

[OOC - So sorry, got a little crazy, sort of forgot about Roul over here.]
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu May 31, 2012 11:43 am

Julian shrugged, watching Ninette carefully, but he didn't respond. He glanced over at the Healer for a moment before shifting his gaze back to Ninette. Patting her softly on the shoulder, he gave her a small smile. Leaning to whisper in her ear, he said, "Well, just know that your friends - us - we're going to be here for you. No matter how sappy that sounds."

Pulling away, he gave another little smile before shuffling away to let the man do his job. "We're good at that," Julian shrugged, smiling sheepishly.

Taking the vial, he inclined his head in thanks. Unstopping it, he lifted the bottle to his lips. Drinking it quickly, he held the empty vial in his hand for a moment before holding it out to man, rubbing at his collarbone absentmindedly, fingers brushing over the gash, "You're not done your job, you know."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu May 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Ninette sighed, "Well what good are you Belanger? Honestly."

She rolled her eyes, and pushed herself off the bed. Ignore Rousseaus comment except for a slight glance in his direction and a nod of her head.

"Well this has been fun, but I think I'm going to go put on a shirt Rousseau didn't ruin. Good day."

With that she turned on her heals and flounced out of the room.

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:48 pm

Roul shook his head as he watched the young girl leave, use to her antics and not to concerned. Although cuts often look the worst, they are the easiest to heal by magic. It was the internal wounds he always had to worry about it.

"Oh, Forgive me Mr. Rousseau, my eyes apparently are not what they used to be," he sighed and healed the wound with the same spell he'd used on Fontaine. He gave the boy a slight smile, "The joys of getting old."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 am

Waving to Ninette as she left, he turned back to the man, twiddling his thumbs as he waited to be healed. Shaking his head slightly, Julian wrinkled his nose, "And this is why I plan on never getting old."

Smiling his thanks at being healed, he gave the Healer a slight nod before exiting the infirmary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm