Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

want your bad romance

Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

want your bad romance Empty want your bad romance

Post by Devyn Lancaster Tue May 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Devyn clenched her fist. She stormed into the pub, scanning her eyes for familiar faces. Her eyes were just there, betraying the hatred in them. Patrons looked up expectantly at her, expecting her to say something.

She was in no mood to talk. The blonde ex-Slytherin had to literally yell at people to stop looking at her before sitting down abruptly on one of the bar stools and ordering a Butterbeer, tapping her foot impatiently on the floor.

This was why she never visited her parents.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

want your bad romance Empty Re: want your bad romance

Post by Alice Poots Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Alice had decided to take the day off to just walk around Diagon Alley. She had been feeling trapped inside Hogwarts again, like she sometimes did during her school years.

Sitting in the Leaky Cauldron and drinking her butterbeer, she heard someone yell and turned to see a blonde - who looked familiar - making her way over to the bar, sitting right next to the stool Alice was sat.

Someone's in a mood, she thought and hummed ligthly to herself. The ex-Hufflepuff heard her order a Butterbeer and frowned. Blonde, attitude, that voice. . . Of course she recognized her. "Lancaster?"
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Wed May 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Devyn turned to the stool next to her and groaned loudly at once when she saw who it was. It happened to be Alice Poots, if she wasn't mistaken. No offense to the Huffles, but most of them had been annoyingly cheery when she was a Hogwarts student. That might have changed, but her perspective of them remains.

"Jesus effing Christ!" she exclaimed as she stared at the ceiling, causing some of the patrons to look at her again. She rolled her eyes. "Why does everyone have to screw everything up?" she snapped, mostly to herself now. She took the jug of Butterbeer to her lips, sipping a bit before slamming it own on the table.

It was at this time when the blonde chose to notice her yearmate sitting next to her. "Yes, it's bloody Lancaster," she snapped, "and you are Poots, I presume?"
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Sat May 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Lancaster was in such a mood that Alice had to take a sip of her butterbeer so she wouldn't burst out laughing. "Well," she replied, shrugging, though the question had not been directed at her, "Maybe the whole world conspires against you. Though, I don't think that's the case, since you're such a lovely girl."

Alice was usually very understanding of others' feelings, but she had always loved to mess with people in a bad mood. It was a laugh, really. "Yes, I am," she said with her biggest smile, "It's nice of you to remember me, how've you been?"

Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Mon May 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Devyn rolled her eyes. "Now... now you're just being sarcastic." She shook her head, staring at her jug of Butterbeer and taking a long gulp until it was almost empty. "In moments like these, I wish I can have a fag with me. But noooo... I had all my funds cut off!" She swore, smashing her fist on the table.

Snarling when she saw Poots's smiling face, Devyn snarkily replied, "Oh. Me? Me? I've been grand, thank you very much."
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 am

Alice chuckled and shook her head, amusedly, "Had all your funds cut off? So that's why you're in such a bad mood." Taking a sip of her butterbeet, she looked at the other girl and said, honestly, "That's too bad, I do hope you get them back. But uh, smoking? You know that lung cancer is the most common cancer in terms of both incidence and mortality worldwide, don't you?"

"Oh, you're welcome," Alice replied with a bright smile, and added a small giggle just for the fun of it.
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:42 pm

"Oh," Devyn announced, "oh. And I should care because..." She waited for Alice to finish the sentence, because honestly, she didn't give a flying bird about it. So what if she died? To die was a great adventure, or so Peter Pan had said.

"You annoy me," the blonde snapped, before ordering another shot of firewhiskey.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:24 am

"Because your health is at risk? Because you might die?" Alice shrugged and finished her butterbeer, "If you don't care, though, whatever. Just saying."

"That was actually the point," she replied, rolling her eyes. "Though you seem to get annoyed faster than most people."
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 am

"Who cares about dying?" snapped Devyn, crossing her arms and drinking her Butterbeer without much objection. "Dying's an adventure! How do you know that you've died. Oh shit, I sound so morbid." She shuddered.

The ex-Slytherin frowned at the blonde in front of her. "As if you haven't noticed!" she half-screamed.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:55 pm

"Who cares about dying?" Alice echoed with an eyebrow raised, "Uh, I do? We're all going to die eventually, yeah, but still. I'd rather die older than in my 20's."

She looked at the man behind the bar, who was looking at Devyn strangely, and offered him a smile, "Excuse my friend here, she just had a bad day, that's all. Can you get me another butterbeer, please?" She turned to the blonde next to her and shook her head, "Would you calm down?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:03 am