Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Sophie's Journal (Warning Violence)

Sophie Robin
    Sophie Robin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sophie's Journal (Warning Violence)  Empty Sophie's Journal (Warning Violence)

Post by Sophie Robin Wed May 02, 2012 12:58 am

WARNING VIOLENCE AND STUFF. DON'T LIKE DON'T READ. I WARNED YOU

Damn it. I'm still dreaming about that day. Everything comes in flashes. They told me to keep this. They gave me one. I'm glad they did. The head lady here wouldn't give me one. All she does is yell and beat me. I hate her. She is so rude and snobby. She thinks we're all luck to be here. I wish I was home with my mom and dad. They loved me and cared. But he had to take them away. They all told me to write about my dreams. I don't want to but I will. I want it to stop.

I was in my room, playing with the family dog. I heard a scream and a ran to the living room. There was my mama and papa, and the mad man. He was holding mama with a small cut in her neck. She had screamed. I looked at him and tried to run. He dropped mama and came after me. He tied me to a chair facing them. He then walked over to mama and pulled her hair. Papa begged him to stop but he just kicked him. I cried out for him to stop but he just smiled. He pulled off Mama's clothes and took off his pants. I wanted to turn away but I was stuck there watching. If I closed my eyes he told me to open them. I had to watch. After he was done, and my Mama was sobbing with my Papa. I wanted to help them but I couldn't. He moved to my Papa and cut him in the belly. He yelled out and Mama tried to stop him but he laughed and turned on her. He cut her on the shoulder and on her leg. She screamed at the deep cuts and cried. I wanted to help. I really did but I couldn't. He continued to stab Mama and cause her pain. He wouldn't just end it. I closed my eyes but he made me open them. I had to watch my Mama die again.

After Mama was dead he moved to Papa coved in Mama's blood. Papa called him bad things and told him to stay away. He just laughed. He then stabbed Papa over and over making him bleed. He was now covered in Papa's blood too. He moved and Papa tired to fight him as he walked over to me. Papa was forced to watch as he did to me what he did to Mama. I tried to fight him too, but he was so strong. He stabbed me to stop my fighting. Papa watched and yelled to get him to stop not being able to walk. By the time he was done with me Papa was dead. He went over to our dog and killed it too. I cried and yelled to get him to stop. He didn't he came over to be and stabbed my belly. He then laughed again and left.

I managed to get free, and then I wake up. It was so scary. I always wanted it to end. I hated it. I never wanted any of that to happen.
    Sophie Robin
    Sophie Robin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sophie's Journal (Warning Violence)  Empty Alone

Post by Sophie Robin Sun May 06, 2012 12:34 am

I have no one. I finally got out of that hell that was my home yet I don't have a single friend. It is not fair. I keep my head down, sure but still someone should speak to me. I'm like a mute. It breaks my heart. I have no one to trust nor to confide in. It's like a living hell.

My dreams don't stop. I have one of that night more and more. My parents, that mad man. I live it in my waking hours too. I see them die, and I see him do everything again and again. It hunts me everywhere I go. I lay awake at night trying to rid my mind of those images. Trying to stay safe and sane. It hurts so much.

There are other dreams too. I dream about the horrid place that is my home. About my first night there. About the beatings about the teasing. Everything bad about that place hunts me too. I can't escape the pain of my past. It's all so much.

I want to end it all, but if I do he wins. I have to keep fighting. It's the only way that I can be stronger than him.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:04 am