Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lonely

Sophie Robin
    Sophie Robin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lonely  Empty Lonely

Post by Sophie Robin Wed May 02, 2012 2:09 am

Sophie sat on the ground. She had no friends no one that she could trust. No one to help her survive and make her smile. She sighed her past was rough but maybe just maybe id she had someone to talk to, it wouldn't be too bad. She sighed and looked at the ground. She was wondering if it was worth it. She sighed it was. She ad to survive or He won.

She just wished one of the people in this castle came to talk to her. She had spent her whole first year alone. She may hate it there but a least at the orphanage people talked to her, even if it was only teasing. She hated being lonely.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lonely  Empty Re: Lonely

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed May 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Ninette humed as she walked through the yard, her heals clicking against the cobblestones as she traveled along the yard, looking for something to do - avoiding some people, looking for other ones.

As she waltzed over to the fountain, and was surprised to see someone sighing there. Her eyes narrowed. She wasn't exactly feeling sympathy but...

Nine had nothing better to do for the moment.

"You know, as you're prefect I may be forced to take off points for any pouting and self pity."
    Sophie Robin
    Sophie Robin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sophie Robin Thu May 03, 2012 12:54 am

Sophie looked up as one of her house prefects came up to her and talked to her. She smiled slightly and nodded. She just wanted friends. But she didn't pity herself. She was very lucky.

"Well Hi, Ninette, right?" She said feeling bad about not knowing her name. "I guess my pity part is over. Any suggestions of what I could do." She asked staring at a spot on her shoulder being unable to look her in the eye. She didn't look anyone in the eye unless she was mad. She didn't trust people. They always seemed to hurt her in some way.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu May 03, 2012 2:02 am

She tilted her head looking the girl over slowly.

"Well taking a little more pride in yourself might be one thing," she stated with a shrug, not necessarily unkindly, however her blunt tone didn't leave lots of room for mollycoddling either. "Look people in the eyes every now and again Dollface. What do you thinks going to happen when you do? Its all in the gaze darling. Give them one they can't look directly at, and then you just might have the control."
    Sophie Robin
    Sophie Robin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sophie Robin Thu May 03, 2012 2:16 am

Sophie looked up at her meeting her eyes. She looked away right away. She didn't like looking people in the eyes. The could see what you feel that way. She didn't want anyone to see the fear or the sadness there. She didn't want pity.

"Well people can see emotion in the eyes. I don't want people to know what I feel." She said glancing at her.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu May 03, 2012 2:23 am

Ninette snorted.

"They can only see what you let them see Honey," she primped her hair and shrugged a bit before looking at the girl. "They can see emotions if you let them. You don't want them to know, then learn to not show them."

She straightened her chin.

"Come on, look at me for a moment," she challeneged, her eyes the usual blank slate that only ever fluxuatited between icy or firey depending on her rage. "Try and tell me you can know what I'm feeling."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu May 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Harmonie smirked as she caught sight of Ninette with a second year. Probably trying to intimidate the poor thing- that unusual blank stare that the older girl possessed had been unnerving when Harmonie had first met her. Now though, she was accustomed to it. Actually, it was a little amusing.

"She's not hurting you, is she?" Harm smiled slyly, playfully mocking concern after approaching them both. "She tends to get a bit out of hand." she continued to speak to the second year, then glanced at the other student with a teasing smirk.
    Sophie Robin
    Sophie Robin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sophie Robin Fri May 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Sophie looked at The prefect and tried to tell what she was thinking. She shook her head and looked back down. She didn't really want to talk to her but she didn't want to not talk to her. She knew it didn't make sense but her head never did.

As another prefect came up to her she didn't look up. She was rather shy and didn't trust anyone. "Hi" She said shyly looking at her feet and wondering if she should just leave.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri May 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Ninette snorted and Harmonie, "Please. I was just talking. Honestly Harm, you always think the worst of me, don't you? Can't I just want to help the girl out?"

She watched the girl look at up at her and then look away. She shook her head and sighed. She was probably a lost cause anyways.

Though she supposed Rome wasn't builing in a day.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Harmonie smirked and shook her head at the younger girl. "Are you saying hello to me, or to your feet?" she asked, placing her hand lightly on her hip. She raised an eyebrow at Ninette, disbelievingly. "Well if I thought the best of you I'd end up being constantly shocked at how bad you are." she chuckled.

"And you're honestly just trying to help, Fontaine?" she asked. It was her duty as an Angelique prefect to help younger students but...

No, it was just too hard to believe without proof.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue May 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Ninette shruged, "There was nothing better to do. Besides she just looked so... well Pathetic sitting there."

The girl flipped her hair even though it was too short to go over her shoulder - a habit htat had remained from a time when the hair was long enought to do so.

"I had to do something. I am her prefect after all."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:56 am