Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Stargazer Square - We meet again / Incident of the Letter (Howl & C)

Stargazer Square - We meet again / Incident of the Letter (Howl & C) Empty Stargazer Square - We meet again / Incident of the Letter (Howl & C)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:11 pm

After composing himself after his meeting with Kerew, Sam raced to Hogmeade to meet Crystella. He found her waiting for him outside The Three Broomsticks, donning the disguise of her white haired counterpart again.

"Hello...Clarian." He smiled and leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek but she pushed him away and told her to follow him. He wished she wouldnt play with his heart like this. He had some questions for her...

It wasnt long before she noticed the marks around his neck and the bruise on his head. "Sammy what happened?" She looked so worried as she stroked at him, examinging him. It was good to know she still cared.
    "Im alright Cryssie honest. I'll tell you what happened when we get to the square." He promised her.
    She didnt believe him but she took hold of his hand and lead him onwards.
    He wondered how long it would take for her to notice they were holding hands in a way that looked like they were together...

They approached a well that seemed bottomless.
    "What? We have to jump down that thing?"
    "Shhh...and yes, but Celeste only lets people she trusts in, so you musnt let go of me." Crystella / Clarian whispered.
    Sam wasnt going to argue. They plummeted down into what looked like a night sky and landed in a room that seemed to made from black glass apart from the stone wall in front of them covered in symbols.

Sam was told to turn away and cover his ears as Crystella moved and touched some of the symbols whilst singing a song to unlock the doorway. The wall parted in two and rumbled open.

He followed through it closely behind Crystella as she lead the way, looking on in amazement at his surroundings. No-one from Fanglor Alley had ever set foot in StarGazer Square before.

Last edited by Samuel Robin James Howlin on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Stargazer Square - We meet again / Incident of the Letter (Howl & C) Empty Re: Stargazer Square - We meet again / Incident of the Letter (Howl & C)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Crystella was relieved to see Sam approach. He hadnt forgot their meeting this time, phew! Time was of the essence, and she couldnt afford to waste a single minute of it.

She knew she didnt need to keep her identity a secret anymore, but she just felt safer, and rather prefered to be anyone else other than herself. That, and people from Stargazer Alley all looked this way, and she would prefer to blend in.

Sam leant forward to greet her with a kiss but she pushed him away. If they were spotted, it could mean bad consequences for Sam, and she didnt want Kerew to be able to recognise her, though she knew he wasnt that stupid as to be fooled by diguises anyway. "No Sam dont, i've already told you... come on, this way, we have to hurry..."

She was suprised at herself for not notcing the red marks around Sam's neck at first. "Oh my god, are you ok? Sammy, what happened? Who did this to you?" She panicked and stroked his blazen neck and bruised head. She hated that anyone would want to hurt him.
    He insisted he was alright and would explain later so they pushed on. She lead him to the first entrance, which he seemed wary about. Then again who wouldnt be wary of jumping down a well?

She opened the secret door in the wall and lead Sam down the street as the lamps were being lit to a side door that lead to her apartment.
    "Here we are then. The letter is over here. Make yourself comfortable Sam."

She gestured for Sam to sit down and she rummaged through a pile of papers on her desk until she found the letter. She was relunctant, bu she placed it on the arm of his chair. "There...read it when you're ready. I need to go and inform Celeste that you're here..." She slunk out of the room with her head bowed. She hoped he would be alright with everything once he knew... well, not everything... there was still much she would have to explain to him, no matter how much pain it would cuase him...

Stargazer Square - We meet again / Incident of the Letter (Howl & C) Empty Re: Stargazer Square - We meet again / Incident of the Letter (Howl & C)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Sam sat down in a white velvet victorian style armchair. The colours were very simple, creams and whites, but the apartment itself was elegant and classy. He'd feel to ashamed to show Cryssie his shambles of an apartment.

She placed a letter on the arm of his chair. It was deep blue and sealed with a black seal with a symbol uniquely known to Saizilia. He took a deep breath in. He didnt know what the letter would tell him, or if he wanted to know. Cryssie noiselessly glided out of the room and closed the door behind her.
    He broke the seal and withdrew the letter with shaking hands. It read:

'To my waste of space of a brother,
    There is a lot you have missed these past few years. I still hate you and im still no closer to finding a cure, but i was not just going to stand by and let Crystella die. She's as much my friend as she is yours.
    It is taking a lot of energy for me to keep her from slipping too deep into the coma / illness Kerew put her under. You can rest knowing she is safe. But know that i am still unable to wake her. The only way i can think to do that...is a complete reset. Remaking the body from scratch, like she was being reborn. She would forget everything, but at least she would be free from Kerew's illness.
    She tells me it is safe for Herrick and I to show ourselves, but you will understand that i will not show myself until it is time to, nor will Herrick.
    We apologise for lying to you, but we assure you it was necessary.
    It was Herrick by the way who persuded a werewolf to recommend you for a position in Hogwarts.
    As you are probably aware, Kerew has escaped from askaban and came to hunt you down. You must steer clear from him at all costs. I have seen your fate. It does not end well i fear.
    I am not entirely sure about what you wish to know. Crystella is limited in what she is able to tell you. Just be on your guard. The full moon draws near. I will not be able to protect Crystella's doppleganger as effectively so make sure she is safe and that you are in a place Kerew cant reach you.
    Saizilia.'

What a waste of time, that hadnt answered much at all. Saying that, Sam didnt really know what to ask anymore. Herrick had been messing with him all this time and Crystella and Saizilia were aprt of the games and lies. Why couldnt he just be told something outright? He hated his hea dbeing messed around with. Cryssie would have some explaining to do when she returned. WHAT was supposed to happen?! What was all this for?! Arrgh!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Crystella returned after about an hour. Celeste wasnt exactly pleased that a werewolf was in Stargazer Square, but she permitted him to stay as he was a goodhearted person.

She clicked the door shit quietly and stepped softly into the room where Sam was sat with his head rested on is fists propped up on his knees.

"Sammy...? Are you ok...?"
    "You're dying...?" He looked up and stared at her hard.
    She froze and glanced at the floor. She didnt know what to tell him. "Yes and no..."
    "What does that mean...? Please dont screw me around anymore..."

She shuffled forward to him and sat next to him on the floor and took his hand in hers.

"Kerew...can cast this spell that puts you into a wizards coma... after an hour, black veins spread across your body. You fall unconscious...you fall deeper and deeper into unconsciousness until your mind completely fades out of exisitence and your body shuts down and starts to die... when the veins reach my heart and head, im gone... and it make sit harder for me to keep my consciousness and real body alive the more i use dopplegangers. But the only way i can live my life at all..."
    "Why did you guys lie to me...?"

Crystella sighed sadly and rested her head on his knee.
    "You felt bad enough after attacking me... they didnt want you to see me after Kerew attacked me... you wouldnt have been able to recognise me... knowing how you felt about me...they couldnt let you see me like that... and i'd rather you be happy and move on then be stuck in time with an empty shell... The coma and illness can last for years before it finally finishes you off... i didnt want you to go through that..."
    "What does Kerew want from us?"
    "Family secrets he could use against us and use as him own i guess... and to kill us... he's hated us for a while... he said we robbed him of something...but i dont know what..."
    "How long until you leave me again...?" It sounded like he was choking back tears.
    "Oh Sam..." She stroked his face. "Until this watch around me neck stops turning, or until i serve my purpose..."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:08 pm

The clicking of the door that marked Crystella's return was enough to break the overwheliming silence Sam had been drowning in for almost an hour.

He had to ask her what the letter meant. Curses were temporarily broken in Stargazer Square, so maybe she would be able to tell him what she couldnt before. He didnt want to be messed around anymore. No matter what it was, he wanted her to tell him.

She knelt beside him and took hold of his hand. To feel her touch again...to be near her again...made him feel peace in a way he hadnt been able to feel in a long time.

Hearing what Kerew could do... about what was happening to Crystella... he wrinkled his forehead with frustration and buried his head in his hands, his breath a hiss passing through gritted teeth. How could he have let that happen to her? Why wasnt he there to protect her?! He hated himself so much for letting her down...for letting Kerew get away...

"How could you ever expect me to be able to just forget about you and move on so easily? Do you think im that fickle? I will love you to the bitter end and even longer, whether you want me to or not. And didnt you think me going to your funeral wouldnt be as bad? That destroyed me inside! I tried to kill myself twice... I couldnt bare to go on without you..."

Sam looked up and brushed her hand across his face.
    He'd have to find out what Kerew's problem was. He would have to get him to leave Crystella alone once and for all.

It crushed him when she said she was on borrowed time that was fast running out. Could only stay if she had a purpose to fulfil eh? He would give her reason to stay, and that reason would be to love him. He was NOT going to lose her again. He kissed her hand and pulled her up so he could embrace her tightly.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm

It pained Crystella to see Sam so pained by all this.
    "Sam, dont beat yourself up, it wasnt your fault..."

She choked slightly as she gasped. He'd tried to kill himself? Becuase of her...? She felt awful. And why did he keep insisting he loved her? It was agony >_< And she didnt want him to... it wouldnt end well for her if he loved her...

Sam took hold of her hand and nuzzled his face against it. Ooooh, why did he have to make this so hard?
    She froze with shock when he kissed her hand and pulled her into him tightly and embraced her. She tried to push away but he held on, not wanting to let her go.

"Sam please...what do you want from me? Why do you keep doin this? Im only here as a messenger, im nothing more than that..."
    "What do i want from you? I want you to love me Cryssie. Or at least just give me one day to be with you and hang out like we used to. Pleeeeaaase." He begged, nuzzling the sid eof her face with his.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I dont want either one of us to get hurt again Sammy..."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 pm

It was his fault... all of it was his fault...
    Why was she so upset? Why did she keep trying to push him away?

"It wont be like last time... i promise i'll never ever ever EVER hurt you again." He wiped her tears away with his thumb and stroked her cheeks.

"Please, just one day, thats all i want is just one day. Just one day." He looked at her pleadingly.

She turned her head away and began to cry again. "Come on Cryssie... i just want to hang out again, i've finally got my friend back. Why cant we do stuff together? You remember all this right? Well why cant we make happy memories together, so when you wake up, we'll have stuff to relive?"

"Becuase im not really living them, and it hurts me Sam. I dont want you getting attached to a doppleganger. I want you to make memories with someone who'll really be there to make them with you... not... this... I dont feel things like you do..."

Sam placed her hand on his heart. "Well can you feel that? How it beats for you? 'Though hast stolen my heart, and gladly would i surrender it to thee o fairest beauty'..."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Sam was so affectionate and kind. It was cruel for her to torment him so. It just wouldnt end well... unless, maybe... she could do something to stop it.

"Sam... please not the poetry thing again... And it wont just be about hanging out with you will it? Can't you just, love somebody else? Im just a doppleganger... But if it means that much to you... then ok, but just as friends Sam. No more poetry."

"But you love poetry..." He said playfully. "And alright. As long as i just get to make you laugh again. Its been years since we've talked like we used to. No more doom and gloom, just us."
    "Ok Sam. Come on, we can walk around the Square. There's a lot of beautiful places her to sit and relax. But i mean it Sam. Friends."

She was only kidding herself. It would kill her to see Sam with someone else. She still loved him. It'd be nice to walk with him again and laugh and talk about nonsense like they used to.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:56 pm

They walked around Stargazer Square togehter, laughing about things they had done, remembering the summer when Herrick was nice and they were all together in the country air.

They sat at a fountain and splashed water at eachother. They rolled down hills of silver grass and chased eachother across fields. They sat under a tree together; their faces graced by the light of the moon above.

Crystella leant back and rested her head against the tree trun while Sam withdrew his sketch pad and drew her. When he was finished, he passed her his sketch pad and sat so he was close enough to wrap his arm around her and pulled her into him slightly so her head was on his shoulder.
    He stroked her hair and whispered:
    "Mine eye hath played the painter and hath steeled,
    Thy beauty's form in table of my heart;
    My body is the frame wherein 'tis held..."

"Saaaam... i said no poetry darn you. Stop quoting Shakespeare you big cheesball" She laughed in a tierd voice and playfully hit him over the head with his pad. She liked the drawing. It was one of the best he'd ever done.
    "Yet eyes this cunning want to grace their art,
    They draw but what they see, know not the heart."
    Sam sighed longingly
    Crystella looked up at him. He bent his neck down and kissed her softly. It was clear that he loved her. And what made him happy, she didnt push him away.

It started to rain. It was beautiful. Everywhere glowed white and the rain looked like stars falling from the heavens. "People hate it when it rains. If they could see this, they probably wouldnt mind" Sam smiled. "I want to dance in it. I want to twirl about like an idiot in the rain."

Sam stood up, arms outstretched, and let the rain drench him till his shirt clung to him. Crystella stood next to him, both of them being kissed by the grace of the rain. They took hold of eachothers hands and skipped about in the rain and laughed togehter.

They ran wildly through the Square until they were back at Crystellas. They dried off and changed. Sam wished he could stay there with Crystella forever, but he knew he had to get back to the school.
    "Will i see you again tomorrow Cryssie...?"
    "We'll see Sam. Have a good night." Cryssie smiled. If you take that door in the wall over there, that'll take you back to Hogsmeade."
    "See you soon Cryssie. Thanks for today. I've missed hanging out with you."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:46 am

Crystella had missed days like this with Sam, were the two of them were in their own little world and their problems just melted away for a few hours. Despite their age, they ran about the Square acting like a pair of kids.

It tierd her out, even if it did make her happy. So they sat under a tree for a bit were Sam started to draw her. She didnt have the energy to protest, and was quite impressed with it when he had finished. If only she could see herself the way Sam did.

She nestled into him and he started to quote her poetry again. Although it was sweet and she adored it, it just made it harder for her. Who was she kidding though anyway? She loved Sam, she had done for a long time, and he loved her too. Part of her just thought it was the wolf talking, but the other deeply believed that his feelings were true.

He kissed her lips gently, but she didnt want to pull away this time. Even if it would give him the impression that one day together was enough to woo her.

The rain was beautiful. Everything was silver and shone like starlight. Thats what she loved about the Square. Sam suddenly had this crazy notion to dance in it. Crystella shared that notion too; the two of them dancing in the rain. She didnt want the moment to end.

They ran home to Crystella's and dried off. She wished he could stay, she could tell he wanted to, but he had a promise to keep at the school.
    Crystella had missed him so much and it pained her to see him go. But she would see him soon. Maybe she should just love him. If his fate was inevitable anyway, even if she was bad luck, she and Sam would at least leave the world knowing someone truly loved them...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:51 am