Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Full Moon Rising

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Full Moon Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising

Post by Laura Veer Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:51 am

Yawning, Laura put a bit more weight on his shoulder. "Staying up late with a hyper wolf is a bit tiring.." Laura mumbled. Closing her eyes, against her will, the squib yawned again, Though bigger this tome. Burying her head in his fur, her Blondel hair fell into her face.

"Don't want... to.. f -fall asleep Ty, " Laura mumbled.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:38 am

Ty let out a little yawn and nuzzled her with his snout.

He let out a little yip and curled back into the ground, letting her stay where she was. He didn't mind if she fell asleep.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Finally giving in, Laura cuddled closer next to Tyler and fell asleep. In her sleep, her grip on Ty was strong, as if she didn't want him to go.

"Ty.." Laura murmured in her sleep, shifting a little bit.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 pm

*** LETS TO THE TIME WARP AGAIN***

Here's the thing one forgets about when they are galavanting about the countryside as a wolf.

The clothes they were wearing prior to that transformation tend to end up in a shrededed mess.... and you wake up particularily..... unclothed...

This had never been a real problem for Tyler before.

However, he had never kept someone around the whole night, and been so far away from his home before. He frowned for a moment, and then his eyes lit up. Kit. He had left the car somewhere near by.... and he was sure he had something there.

Leaving a quick note scribbled into the dirt - Be back soon, and slipped quickly into the night, thankful that the sun had barely even began to graze the sky.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:14 am

The first thing Laura thought of when she woke up was, I am so not at my house right now. All she felt was a cold ground with the occasional soft spot of grass. Fun.

Thinking that she had a wild party at a friends or something, Laura sat up and blinked tiredly. "Sarah? Helana? Whose house am I at this time?" Laura called out. Wishing that she had coffee, her tired mind woke up.

"Oh, I am so not at home. What exactly happened?" Laura asked herself, brushing off her cloths. Why was there... fur? Black fur... oh.

The night was replayed, causing a faint blush to appear on her face. Laura had kissed Tyler, right before he turned. Tyler had delayed the shifting, to kiss her. Which probably caused him lots of energy and strain.

"Tyler?" Laura called out this time, now with a clear mind. Loking around frantically for the werewolf, she noticed a note drawn into the ground. Be back soon, it said.

She hoped it was true, Laura wanted to make sure he was o.k.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Tyler was a little bit worried for a moment, once he had pulled on some jeans and a white T-shirt he'd found in his trunk, that he wouldn't be able to find his way back. He had of course, heightened senses than an average human, but once he was human once more, they weakened significantly.

Thankfully, with a bit of memory, and help from a brease coming in a direction, brining over a familar scent, Ty grinned as he found where Lora sat.

"Mornin' Sug," he grinned at her, "Kinda hoped, yeah weren't gunna be up til I got back."

He held out a half crushed bag of chips.

"Breakfast? I know it ain't that nutirious or sumptin' but... if yeah want suptin' better my cars over thataway," he hitched a thumb over his shoulder, "Suppose we could go somewhere."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Immediately relieved that Tyler was alright, Laura jumped up to hug him tightly. "You alright? Not hurting? Are you injured?" Laura got out in less than a second it seemed, it wasn't like she had spent the night with a werewolf. Her hands was looking for any injuries, as she questioned him. Laura didn't bother to learn on the subject of Werewolves, and was regretting it.

"Chips are fine," Laura reassured him, smiling brightly. "I don't have much of a appetite in the mornings anyways." Opening the bags of chips, She placed a small chip in her mouth and relished the flavor. "Mmm.. these are good."

"You alright?" Laura asked again, concerned.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Ty's arms went up as he was suddenly tackled into a hug. He froze only for a moment before given a fond chuckle, and wrapping his arms around her, as easily as if this was something he did all the time.

"Course I'm 'right," he drawled soothingly, "This ain't anything I ain't done before yeah know."

He captured her hands stoping them from their roaming, and looked at her with his own concern eyes, "Yer alright? Everythangs always a bit fuzz-ay in the mornin's. I didn't... yer fine?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Laura was shocked on how easily she fit into his body. "I know... it's just..." Laura lost her train of thought, and held him tighter.

Smiling at him, Laura gave him a quick kiss. "You were a role model, Ty. You didn't even come close," Laura reassured him. "Now you should eat something, you must be hungry after that."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:11 pm

"No, I ain't acceptin' any "justs"," he grinned down at her before kissing the top of her head, "I am just fine. Better than fine yeah know that."

He nodded his head, and grinned as he she kissed him. It was simple... nice. On impulse he lifted her up and spun her around before settling them both back down on the ground, placing her ontop of his lap, and putting his arms securely around her waist.

Keeping one arm around her, he picked up the snack again, shovling a few in his mouth, before offering her the bag once more.

"A gentleman remember ta share yeah know."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 pm

"If you say so," Laura sighed, shaking her head while laughing.

Squealing slightly when lifted her up and sat her onto his lap. Laura grinned and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, then stealing a chip from the bag with her free arm.

Sighing contently, Laura told him, "I wish this moment could last forever honestly. It's quiet here, but the outside world will eventually our presence." Looking at her watch, Laura saw in a hour she had dance class. "Especially my dance instructor. Do tell me why dance classes was a fun idea when I started." Laughing, Laura laid her head on his shoulder.

"I like your wolf form," She told him quietly.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Ty grinned at her and continued to munch happily on his snack.

"But if it were ta last forev-ah than when would yeah have time ta find new thangs?" he smiled down at her, "Yeah never know when suptin' better ta remember may come along."

"Dance lessons are still fun, yer just bein' silly. I'll be around somewhere if yeah go. I ain't gunna disappear. If yeah know where ta find me."

His hand found its way to her hair, playing with it absent mindedly.

"Do yeah?"

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Staring at Tyler for a few moments, Laura started laughing softly. "Never took you for inspirational stuff Tyler. Or stuff like what you just said." Shaking her head softly, Laura smiled at him.

"Our instructor is very tiring at times, though I do understand that we are performing some place soon its just all tiring." Wrapping her free arm around his neck, Laura leaned her forehead against his and sighed happily. "Of course."

"Yes, he makes a good pillow, companion, and is really gentle." Pausing, Laura laughed. "And a good listener."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:53 pm

"Hey now," he pretended to be offended, "Who says I can't have my moments?"

He laughed too, and smiled at her as she leaned closer, "Well than, I'm sure with all that work yer gunna be fanstastic."

He gave a snort.

"I think that last part might be helped a bit by the fact that he can't talk back to yeah."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Shrugging, Laura told him, "Nobody, I just find it different coming out of your mouth. Good different. It means that you actually have something in there," Tapping his head, Laura laughed softly.

"Thank you," Laura whispered.

Laughing, Laura shook her head. "It was a nice change too," Sighing dramatically, Laura put up her hair, that was tangled and messy.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:11 pm

"Hey now," he laughed easily, "It was in doubt before? Yeah wound me darlin', yeah really do."

Giving a fond smile and pulling her slightly closer, he grabbed some more food from their "Breakfast" and was content to just sit where they were. He was just... content.

He wasn't sure if you could pin point the last time he could truely say that.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Smiling, Laura snuggled against him, her face in his neck. "Hmm.." Was her only reply as she was lost in her thoughts. Laura wondered how her parents will react when she was in a relationship with a werewolf...

It might just be better to not tell them.

"We should get going," Laura told him sadly. "My watch says it's almost twelve..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Ty had been almost dozing off, content as he was, but jolted himself back to alertness at her voice.

Smiling he jumped up, still holding her up.

"Well then my lady," he laughed easily, "The chariot awaits."

Grinning again he flew off towards his car, ready to take her where ever she needed to go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:20 am