Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Willows Flying Feild Arsen and Willow

Willows Flying Feild Arsen and Willow Empty Willows Flying Feild Arsen and Willow

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Willow grinned lightly and walked out into the wide open space of the field just opposite her house, it was surrounded by trees on either side but Willow had placed charms upon it to stop anyone seeing her who was a Muggle. She didn't want to get into trouble with the Ministry after all.

Taking her broom from under get arm Willow gently stroked the golden script writing on the hilt, a Firebolt 5000 it was the latest model and boy was she proud of it. Flying was the only thing she ever spent money on. The only ting that she felt passionate about besides books.

Mounting get broom she took a few laps around the clearing before standing on her broom and Williw performed a loop de loop around the moon eloping happily.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Willows Flying Feild Arsen and Willow Empty Re: Willows Flying Feild Arsen and Willow

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Arsen wondered out of Hogsmead and sat at the top of a hill. Away from everyone else. He needed space from everyone especially Hades, he just needed a break. The chance to be a kid for once. Something flew by out the corner of his eye and he couldn't help but look over and see.

A witch on a broom, he smiled and sat back to watch her.

Willows Flying Feild Arsen and Willow Empty Re: Willows Flying Feild Arsen and Willow

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Willow went in for another sweeping turn around the field and she grinned happily when she managed to stay standing on her broom as she turned completely 360 degrees. Coming in for a more relaxed flight Williw levelled out her broom and hovered in front of the large silver moon, her leather coat dangling down from her broom.

Casting her eyes around she spotted a boy on hisvown and she frowned lightly down at him she didn't understand why kids were ever on their own. Willow quickly flew over to him and landed her broom next to him.

"You alright?" Willow asked concern in her voice
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:35 pm

He brought his knees to his chest and just rested his arms on them as he watched her fly around. He loved flying, next year he was going to try out for the seeker spot on the slytherin team. He sighed and turned to look back to the village he had just escaped, wondering if Hades would be looking for him.

He turned back around as someone spoke making him jump a little. He looked up to her kind face. "Oh sorry i didn't mean to... is this your land? I'll just go sorry i didn't mean to interrupt." He smiled weakly getting to his feet to leave, heading straight back to the village.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Willow looked at him with wide eyes and waved her hands frantically in the air, as if to tell the boy to stop and come back, not thinking that this would be enough Willow cried out:

"Ne! I mean, no! Stay...I don't own this land I just wondered why a kid would be out on their own, I worry about stuff like that, stupid I know I mean I don't even know you. I should shut up now."

Willow sighed and looked away into the distance, placing her broom gently on the floor she sat down on the grass next to the space that the boy had been sitting in.

"My names Willow by the way, Willow Hartman."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:25 am

Arsen stopped in his tracks, did she want him to stay? She didn't even know him. He turned around and sat back down in his spot his knees to his chest again.

"I'm always alone, it's better that way." He said his hand clenching around the grass beneath him which he then pulled up to rip apart one by one.

"Nice to meet you Willow. I'm Arsen." He smiled weakly tearing the strand of grass right down the middle.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Willow cocked her head and listened to what Arsen said, she bit her lip and almost gave Arsen a hug. What was it with kids and being left on their own? It just wasn't right.

"You shouldn't be alone Arsen, you should be surrounded by friends...that's what childhood is about ne?"

She grinned and picked up a daisy from the grass and plucked the petals from it gently.

"What brings you out here on your own...?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:21 pm

"Not in my world, i seem to have jumped the whole childhood thing. I prefer to be away from everyone. Too many people makes me feel claustrophobic. Which is all the time at school." He frowned.

"I just had to get some space, i'm never aloud on my own anymore there is always someone there telling what to do. I hate it." He wrapped his arms tighter around his legs ripping all the stands of grass in his hand out of frustration.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Willow raised her eyebrows again and placed a caring hand on Arsens shoulder and she stayed where she sat for a moment before she stood up and began to pace the grass.

"Well this is the perfect place! And I'm the perfect girl! What do you want to do Arsen? I'll do my best to do it with you! Pick anything you want... This time and wide space is for you now..."

Willow spread her arms wide and gestured to the space.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:49 pm

He frowned and turned to look at her hand in surprise. No one even came close to him usually. He looked up and followed her with his eyes his eyebrows lowering.

"I don't know. What do people normally do in fields?" He asked looking up to her. "I've never done anything like this before."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Willow sighed lightly and shook her head, what do people do in fields? There were endless possibilities! She thought for a moment counting out the things that they could do on her fingers.

"We could fly, play tag, roll down that hill, climb those trees... Seriously we could do anything!"

She giggled and clicked her fingers her broom flying into her hand gracefully.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 pm

He smiled at all the things they could do. "Hmmm well i like flying and climbing. Do you only have one broom?" He asked looking over to the broom she had with her.

"Wow is that a firebolt 5000? They are the best brooms around." He smiled getting to his feet to get a closer look. "I'm going to buy myself one of these next year to take to school with me." He smiled.

"I'm going to be seeker for my house. Well i hope i will."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Willow grinned she loved the passion that Arsen felt towards flying she was do happy when he told her that he wanted to be the seeker for his house team it was something had she gone to school Willow would have done.

"Yes but since you want to be a seeker we only need one broom dong we?"

Willow grinned handing it over to Arsen for him to mount, reaching down to the ground she picked up some acorns and grinned.

"You ready? Be careful with her, she's like my child..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:57 pm

He looked on in shock. "Really you're going to let me fly her?" He smiled taking hold of the broom carefully as if it would break in his hands. He looked up to scan the sky then back down to the broom.

He gently moved it to the side, round about the right height for him to mount. "Are you sure? I mean i don't mind watching you fly. This broom is pretty expensive." He smiled looking down at it again in awe.

He took hold of the broom and mounted it carefully. He nodded his head once to show he was ready then he began to slowly rise off the ground.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:11 pm

"Aye I am but she's tempramental okay? She doesn't like to be ridden by anyone but me normally...so if she's jerky that's why."

Patting Arsen on the back she grinned whe he was ready Willow got an acorn in her hand and pelted it down the other end of the field. She was pretty strong even if she never used her strength. Willow smiled and watched as Arsen flew her broom.

"You know any good tricks? If not, wanna learn one?"

She asked kindly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:37 pm

"Okay i'll take it easy, promise." He smiled he was often called tempermental too. He rose higher into the air and once the acorn was airborne he flew straight at it catching it in his fist a matter of seconds.

"Wow that was amazing, it is soooo fast. Way better than the ones we fly at school." He smiled dropping the acorn back down to her. "Do you want it back?" He asked flying back down to her. She was after all flying it first before he had interrupted.

"No i've never done any before. Teach me pleeeeaaasssseeeeee." He smiled touching back down to the ground.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Willow chuckled lightly and took the broom back from Arsen, jumping on it she managed to keep it upright and Willow stood on the broom with a salute she flew into the air vertically and as she got high into the air she stood up horizontally on her broom and flew fast and straight before curving the broom upwards in a loop de loop.

Once she had done that trick Willow stooped to broom, grinned happily and began to lead it into a nose dive towards the floor a mere 5 centimetres away she pulled the handle up the shaft if the broom scraping on the grass.

Jumping off with a smile Willow bowed.

"Want a try?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:33 am