Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Too much to handle

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Too much to handle Empty Too much to handle

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat May 05, 2012 12:36 am

Quinn was tired from school and walked into the common room. She walked over to the couch and took a seat. This was a long day, she just wanted to find something to do. Quinn looked and saw a piano. She got up and sat down on the piano bench. She softly started to play the keys to one of her favorite songs.

What if I told you it was all mean't to be. Would you believe me, would you agree.
    It's almost that feeling that we've met before. So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy.
    When I tell you love has come here and now, a moment like this.
    Some people wait a lifetime, for a moment like this. Some people search forever
    for that one special kiss. Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me, some people
    wait a lifetime for a moment like this.

Everything changes, but beauty remains. Something so tender, I can't explain.
    Well I may be dreaming but 'till I awake. Can we make this dream last forever
    and I'll cherish all the love we share. A moment like this, some people wait a lifetime
    for a moment like this. Some people search forever for that one special kiss.
    Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me, some people wait a lifetime for a moment
    like this.

Could this be the greatest of them all. I wanna know if you'll catch me when I fall.
    So let me tell you this. Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.
    Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this, some people search forever
    for that one special kiss. Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me. Some people
    wait a lifetime for a moment like this. Oh, like this! Oh, I can't believe it's happening
    to me. Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this. Oh, like this.

Quinn played the last few notes and stopped. Quinn loved that song just as much as she enjoyed singing.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Too much to handle Empty Re: Too much to handle

Post by Emelie Foss Thu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Emelie walked shakily into the common room. Her eyes were wide and puffy from crying. She was trying to hide it, but it wasn't working that well. All the girl's emotions were caught up into one big, confused ball inside her.

She swallowed, and tried to relax. Closing her eyes, Emelie heard something. She stayed still, sitting in a dark corner all by herself. Just listening.

Eventually, the song ended, and Emelie clapped. She stood up, and walked over to the piano.

"That was beautiful," she said softly, the slightest ghost of a smile on her lips.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu May 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Quinn was a little confused. She heard clapping and then she saw Emelie come over to the piano. Quinn nodded. "Thanks, singing was always something I was good at" Quinn told her. She realized the girl had red puffy eyes. Quinn moved over a little on the piano bench and patted the seat next to her. "What's wrong Emelie" Quinn asked her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu May 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Emelie smiled slightly more, "It shows!" She sighed, and sat down. "I-it's nothing, I guess." She didn't really want to talk about it, but then again, it might make her feel better if she just said.

"My grandmother d-died," Emelie decided. "It would be fine if I had someone else to take care of me, but b-both my p-parents are dead. My sister's been taken away from me, so I have nobody."

She covered her mouth, not trusting herself to say more. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." She shook her head. "I should have known..."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri May 11, 2012 11:32 am

Quinn listened to Emelie, she didn't want to be mean to her at all. "It's not nothing and don't tell me it was the song because you will be lying" Quinn teased a little. Quinn felt a little bad for her. Quinn knew what it felt like to lose someone like that. "I'm sorry Emelie, no one deserves that at all, yes people die but they shouldn't when other people our young" Quinn told her. Quinn didn't no what to say about that one, something like this never happened to her.

Quinn then got a thought in her head. "You said you had no where else to go" Quinn said making sure. "My aunt Lucy always wanted kids but she got cancer and that made her not get a chance to have kids. If I owl her I can ask her to take you in" Quinn suggested to the girl. "It's only a suggestion, if you get put into foster care then that can kind of be a problem" Quinn said. Quinn watched her apologize. "No it's okay, it's better if you talk it out with someone" Quinn told her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:11 pm