Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Breaking the Ice

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Breaking the Ice Empty Breaking the Ice

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun May 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Chris blew on his hands as he bounced around in the cold. It wasn't quite that cold, however maybe a little more so than one would wish it to be when they were outside.

But Chris couldn't help but be fascinated with the frozen water before him. He couldn't pull himself away from it as he stared at it. There was just something so... calming about the sight.

So despite the cold, the young boy continued to stand where he was and lose himself in thought.

Breaking the Ice Empty Re: Breaking the Ice

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Lazarus Lake was a calming place. Even though It was Ann's first visit she couldn't help but feel as though she's been here when she was a baby. She looked around tightening her jacket around her as she looked and spotted a boy staring at the frozen water.

She grinned and bounded up to him "Hello!" she said wanting to snap him out of it. "I'm Ann who are you?" she asked a bit enthusiastically. Her skates and another pair were dangling from her hand. She was supposed to met and skate with a friend but they had canceled on her very late.

So yeah she was wearing this
    Spoiler:

And the Skates
    Spoiler:
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu May 10, 2012 3:00 am

Chris looked up at the voice and smiled slgihtly at the girl. She was very abrupt... though he rather thought he liked it.

"I'm Chris."

He shivered slightly at a cool breese but didn't make an attempt to move. He nodded towards her skates.

"You meeting someone? Or do you just always carry two pairs around?"

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:38 am

Ann's grin fell from her face as a sheepish smile started to move in. "Uh yeah I was going to meet and skate with a friend but she cancelled on me" she said before huffing a stray hair away from her face, grinning delightedly at the puff of ice cloud that she made.

She looked at him, tilted her head and smiled. "Nice to meet you Chris!" she said before glancing at him then at the frozen lake. "Is the meaning of life written there or something?" she teased, raising an eyebrow at him.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu May 10, 2012 3:18 pm

He titled his head, "Thats too bad, your friend should have - err well I mean, not to say that you're friend is a bad friend just that it...."

He sighed and shook his head.

"It sucks that you can't spend time with you're friend... though who's to say you can't still go skating, yes?"

He looked out at the lake again and laugh.

"No, no I just... I don't really know why I like it."

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Annie nodded then smiled at him. "You're funny with words" she declared before giving him the other pair of skates- the black one. "Not fun if i'm the only one skating" she said shrugging casually then started to put her skates on. She was grateful that the lake was frozen.

When the skates were on her feet, she stood up and looked at Chris. "You coming?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed May 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Chirs blushed and shook his head, "Thank you? I think. My words just never seem to come out right. They sound one way in my head and then when I say them.."

He trailed off and shrugged with a chuckle as he was passed the skates. He fumbled with them for a moment before shrugging, and putting them on.

"I suppose I am, but.. I must warn you - I'm not very good at this."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Annie smiled softly at him. "It's okay" she said before chuckling "That happens to me too sometimes" she says before eying the frozen water. She waited for him for a moment before laughing and shaking her head. "That's fine now come on" she said as she started glided along the lake's surface.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:21 am

Chris shook his head and took a hesitant step onto the ice. He froze for a moment, his legs feeling shakey as he struggled to get his grip underneath him. It had been years since he had skated.

He had never really taken to it in the frist place.

"Hey," he grinned after a moment, "This isn't so bad really. Its even a little-"

He made a go to move and slipped right onto his backside.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Annie's eyes widened when he fell down on his back. She huffed and skated towards him, settling herself down beside him. "You okay?" she asked, her features expressing worry as well as her tone. "Come on let's try and get you up" she said before trying to help him sit up. She winced "I'm sorry".
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Chris layed stunned for a moment before letting out a laugh.

"Well that was gracefull wasn't it?" he allowed the girl to help him up before waving off all his apologize, "Please, please. I am fine - just a little slip yes?"

He shook his head and shakily got himself back on his feet, "Lets try that again shall we?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:44 am

Annie smiled and nodded before hesitating about letting his hand go. She huffed and squeezed his hand "Can't let you fall again so hold on mkay?" she said as she glanced at him hoping it was alright. "Now take a step forward almost as if your just walking without lifting your feet up and another" she said as she herself did it.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Chirs gave a little smile, "Aren't you kind... I mean not that..."

He wasn't even sure what he had been stuttering about that time. The first statement dind't seem like something he'd need to contradict.

He nodded his head, and did as she said, sliding forward.

"Hey now - that wasn't so bad."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Annie let out a small laugh as she heard him stutter. She shook her head before mumbling "Silly boy" under her breath, hoping he wouldn't hear.

She smiled and looked at their hands and blushed lightly. "Erm okay so I'm going to let go of your hand now." she said before letting his hand go. She started skating around him, not quite close as to bump him. "Mkay now skate."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Chris nodded and froze for a bit when he was on his own. He didn't want to take it too fast and fall right on his butt again.

Slowly he slide one foot forward and then the other, grinning a bit and then doing it again.

"Hey now! I think I got it."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 am

Annie grinned and the boy. "See? Not very hard ain't it?" she said before stopping beside him. "Now skate forward and turn.. right or left either way mkay?" she said before skating forward and turning right then stopping beside him again. "Now you."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Chris frowned but nodded his head, determined to try it.

He moved his feet slowly, still a little unsure of himself to really try to pick up any speed. THen after a few moments he turned sharply to the sides.

So sharply that he stopped faster than he thought he would and woppled, almost topling over once more before catching his balance.

"Woo, that was close," he said with a laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:41 am